Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is one thing to you that is better than My Little Pony

Reose

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

I have never watched Rick and Morty but if we mean something like Family Guy and Simpsons then no. I must say it is a show that includes serious emotions and life issues but it is like a show that has similarities with Gravity Falls and Adventure Time.

hmm... No similarities to family guy but close to Adventure time and gravity falls. Well I haven't seen gravity falls either... I guess it's time for me to take out my firesticks and get to binge watching some shows then. lol 

also, by "serious emotions" is it like what My Little Pony does? Does the show play with your emotions with each episode? I find that My Little Pony does that. You're concerned then you're ok. Then you're worried then you're ok. Then you feel bad then you're ok. Does Steven Universe do that?

Edited by The Equestrian Brony

Just now, The Equestrian Brony said:

hmm... No similarities to family guy but close to Adventure time and gravity falls. Well I haven't seen gravity falls either... I guess it's time for me to take out my firesticks and get to binge watching some shows then. lol 

Start Steven Universe, take it to number one on your "Going to Watch" list. <3

• Brohoof 1

Start Steven Universe, take it to number one on your "Going to Watch" list. <3

^_^will do! I better get to watching then if I'm going to catch up with you! I like cartoons already so I'm going to like Steven Universe too. I think on record for My Little Pony I can watch 3 whole seasons at once without moving and know every episode. I bet you I can do that for Steven Universe. It will be a new thing to try! Thank you :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Equestrian Brony said:

^_^will do! I better get to watching then if I'm going to catch up with you! I like cartoons already so I'm going to like Steven Universe too. I think on record for My Little Pony I can watch 3 whole seasons at once without moving and know every episode. I bet you I can do that for Steven Universe. It will be a new thing to try! Thank you :)

No problem, however season 1 of Steven Universe has 52 episodes although others have 20ish. Season 1 is like 2 seasons bound up to one. It is long but it took me four days to finish the entire show too.

Watch it in order though especially season one order is wrong in many online watching browsers and websites.

Here I will leave the correct order for season 1. The other seasons don't have that problem so you can find the order anywhere correct.

Season 1 correct order with episode names;

steven universe season 1 order ile ilgili görsel sonucu

• Brohoof 1

No problem, however season 1 of Steven Universe has 52 episodes although others have 20ish. Season 1 is like 2 seasons bound up to one. It is long but it took me four days to finish the entire show too.

Watch it in order though especially season one order is wrong in many online watching browsers and websites.

Here I will leave the correct order for season 1. The other seasons don't have that problem so you can find the order anywhere correct.

Season 1 correct order with episode names;

steven universe season 1 order ile ilgili görsel sonucu

awesome! I will get to it. 

• Brohoof 1

There are many things, but if I had to mention just one it'd probably be my friends. My friends definitely, I'm grateful that there are people who can put up with me and see me at my worst yet still like to talk or hang out with me.

On 26.7.2017 at 2:52 PM, Hierok said:

Why is nobody saying life? Come on guys. :please:

Because life sucks and sometimes watching colorful friendship horses takes your mind off life stuff. :D

I think these forums are better than the show itself ^_^. I've met so many great people here; sure it hasn't been a perfect ride the entire time, but for the most part I look forward to hanging out here each day and seeing what's new with my forum friends :D 

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I think these forums are better than the show itself ^_^. I've met so many great people here; sure it hasn't been a perfect ride the entire time, but for the most part I look forward to hanging out here each day and seeing what's new with my forum friends :D 

I agree, if it wasn't for the show, I wouldn't have met such awesome people like Swirly here, she's the best friend that I had here in the last few years. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I would have to say is playing video games in the same room with my friends. Because the online stuff just dose not cut it as watching the reaction when you beat them.

10 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

You are lucky, I wish I was able to connect to more people here, 

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say music. Cartoons are an excellent outlet for displaying all kinds of emotions and character development, but music just has this way of making portrayals of emotion, storytelling, and vivid imagery personal in a way that cartoons never can, at least for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

One Thing that currently is better than My Little Pony for me is Superman, i mean he was basically the entire Reason why i stopped watching Mlp and started to focus myself on Dc Comics Stuff. I like his Character, his Group of Friends, his Villains are cool and i like the giant group of different Super Heroes that all work together with him sometimes. He is nice but can also be really serious and dangerous.

Final Fantasy is one thing. I have obsessed over some of those games since my earliest memories and as much as mlp fim puts me in a really good mood whenever i watch an episode or see a great fan made video or even just check the forum FF always brings up such good memories. The fact that RPG games generally age well helps XD

chocobo-world-4_29_2017-6_13_05-pm-png.8

As things one can be a fan of, nothing. But Star Citizen would be a somewhat distant second. I like it in part because, like MLP, it kinda represents a new way of doing things and a challenging of the status quo, or more simpler, it's fueled by love, which seems to always be a rebel thing, hah.

I like many things more than MLP. The most important one gas to be my family, I love them. Next, I am going to put TaeKwonDo, my favourite sport, I will always like it. Motion Graphics/Editing comes next. Then, I am not sure.