Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Average day in Equestria 1x1 with Cresent Forest.

Maple Bat

@Crescent Forest

OOC Link: 

It was a beautiful day in everfree forest. Woodland Orchestra, was singing to a group of animals. He had found a new melody that was attracting nice animals and keeping away evil creatures. His melody carried through the forest for a long ways. He was loving it. The forest was his favorite place to sing and animals, his favorite audience they weren't judgmental like other ponies did. While he was singing he wondered if any other ponies would actually be friends with him.

(edited)

As Crescent Forest was flying over Everfree Forest. He heard someone singing. It was wonderful. He decided to find out who it was When he found him was he was to nervous to get close, so he listen from afar.

Edited by Crescent Forest
  • Brohoof 1

After a few minutes Woodland stopped singing and closed his song book. "There you go." He told a bird. "That should keep timberwolves away for a while." His senses told him somepony else was here. He decided to ignore it for now but kept an open mind about it. Could be a timberwolf He thought to himself Best be prepared.

WAIT!!! he yelled. Who... are you?. As soon as he said that. He alerted Timber wolfs to his location. He can hear howling getting closer and closer. He's begging to panic knowing what he has just done and what is about to happen. A pack of Timber wolfs have surrounded them. 

• Brohoof 1

When woodland heard his voice he jumped "Gah!" He dropped his book "Wolves? I though my song got rid of them... No matter." He saw the pony who had tried to get his attention "Hey you any good in a fight? If not stay behind me." He started up a warm and swift melody sending a fireball at one of the wolves. The smell of burning wood immediately filled the air.

"It must have been when I have...Yelled. They must have heard it and came back. Anyway, I can try to."  He had to fight he had no choice. He doesn't have any magical powers and he had never fought before. But he had to. He started to fly and use aerial attack by sweeping down and punching the head with full force. Enough to disrupted the magic that controls them.

Woodland saw the one he hit go down. "Good one. I'll try to drive them away with my magic again. Could you protect me while I do?" He didn't wait on a response. He flipped through his song book to find what he was singing earlier. It was still new he hadn't memorized it yet. When he found it he quickly read through and started singing the same melody he was singing earlier. While singing, he was he had his eye's closed focused and determined to drive the wolves away. One of the wolves ran at him to stop his song...

"I will try my b...Look out" he saw the wolf jumped at Woodland.   He quickly opened his wings at flew at full speed directly towards the wolf. Tackling the wolf in midair. But the wolf has Bitten his wings. He crashed into the ground with the Timberwolf. The Timberwolf magic has faded away but Crescent was unable to move his wing do to to much pain. He moan in pain and walked towards Woodland knowing he will be unable to fend of the rest of the Timberwolfs.

Woodland's sing started to get more and more intense driving the wolves away. After they all left, the dragonequus collapsed He was breathing heavily "So... You uhh... You ok? I can heal you with my magic if you need to... but I'm just a bit winded after singing so loudly." He laid back down attempting to get air back into his lungs. The ground was rather soft there since the grass had grown tall.

"I would be OK it just really hurts" He laid down right next to him. "It didn't hit anything important and there is no massive bleeding. But I can't fly like this."  "So... after a fight like this. I think it is a good time to get your name. Don't you think?"

"Yea. Woodland Orchestra." He said looking at him "Well I mostly have ponies call me Woody." He laid his head back again. "Anyways, I gotta ask what are you doing here? And why did you want to meet me?" He asked because not many ponies where out in everfree and no one seemed to trust him Probably all the pranking He guessed. "Oh and your name would be good too."

"I am Crescent Forest. I heard singing and wanted to know who it was. And sorry about the spying and the wolves. You see, I am very shy. and didn't  had the courage to confront you until you were about to leave and I figured that was the last time I was about to see you, so I panicked and yelled Wait. I didn't knew there were wolves and that we where going to get attacked. So, sorry about the yelling and the wolves. 

Woody laughed. "Don't worry. I understand that. My appearance probably didn't help as well. You wanna head back to ponyville with me? I'd guessing so since those wolfs are gonna come back if you stay here." He made a growling noise to try to frighten Crescent.

Crescent Forest jumped a little by the growling noise. "Oh ha ha ha. I am going to get you back. and it is going to be two times as scary." but before we head back can you fix my wings? With your healing magic.

"Yea sure. Oh I can heal you hold on." He closed his eyes and started singing. His melody was light and soft. A golden light enveloped Crescents injured wings. After a few minutes his wings looked healthy again. "There we go. It's the least I could do seeing as you helped me out of that situation."

"Feels like new" as he open his wings. So where do you want to go in Ponyville, the cafe, Sugar Cube Corner. Anywhere, but I am paying. It a little I'm sorry for almost getting us eaten gift that you get to pick. So where will it be?

"I can spot half of it or at least the tip. But sugercube corner sounds nice. If I'm right pinkie probably just finished a new batch of cupcakes." He spread his wings and looked at their yellow feathers. "Let's go!" He said happily.

"OK, fine half but I am paying for the tip.Now let's fly I don't want to stay here any longer." He begin to fly high above the clouds and tries to find Ponyville. "So do you live in Ponyville? And if so how long have you been living there?"

"Well I don't live IN ponyville I live near it though, just outside it. I still live with my mother Fluttershy. I've lived there my whole life, of eighteen years." He said. "She's where I get the yellow wings. Dad's where I get everything else. You live in ponyville? Or cloudsdale?"

Your related to Fluttershy? None actually, I live in Canterlot. I use to live in Dodge Junction, but I wanted to live somewhere new, somewhere. more exciting. But I visit Ponyville often mostly to hangout with a couple of friends.

"Yea People usually have that sort of reaction when I tell them I'm Fluttershy's son. You're awake during the day so you probably haven't heard of my sister." He said a bit upset. "Well anyways Lets head down we should be above ponyville now." The dragonequus quickly descended, landing on the ground gently.

Crescent Forest lands with him and begins explain himself. "I am not saying like it is a bad thing. I just didn't knew that you were related to Fluttershy, how have she been? I haven't seen her in ages." 

"She's doing really well." Woody said. "Dad's Immorality spell has been working wonders for her. Dad didn't want to lose her. Unfortunate me and my sister we aren't that lucky we still grow up and such. Anyways you got any family here or well... near here?"

Not that I know of. I've been abandoned when I was a foal. I was sent to the Luna Royal Orphanage in Dodge Junction. It was small but I was raised and educated there. That was where I got my computer obsession. Until I had to move out. Then I moved to Cantorlot were I am a student at the University of Cantorlot.

"Collage huh? Nice." Woody said "Seems like you know what you want to do with your life." He looked down a bit disheartened, he kicked the dirt with his paw. "Wish I could get over the whole stage fright thing. I'd love to perform on stage but I don't know if anypony would like my singing. Plus what if I get too into my music and my magic destroys something. It's just not the best of ideas." He started to lightly hum to levitate his bag off his back into a portal.