Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An Average day in Equestria 1x1 with Cresent Forest.

Maple Bat

"You never know unless you try it, And I didn't saw any bunnies getting blow up by your magic, And you got my attention and I stayed and stalked you until you were finished. So why not give it a shot and see what will happen. And if all comes crumpling down you can cast a spell to make the other pony forget or fix whatever you broke.

Woody smiled, normal ponies wouldn't encourage him, then again not too many know of his existence and even fewer have heard him sing. "Thanks." He said "I just might my friend. I'll have to start small though maybe keep potential disaster to  a minimum." He laughed as he walked into sugercube corner. "Pinkie? You in here?"

Pinkie answered."YES, GIVE ME A MINUTIE', Pinkie Pie walks into the room. "HELLO WOODY.OH AND I SEE THAT YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND. ISN'T THAT NICE. HOW DID YOU TO MEET. Pinkie looks and at the wall. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU HERE BEFORE WHO ARE YOU ARE?" Crescent to Pinkie.Who are you talking to? Pinkie" THE MAN IN THE SHIRT. "Crescent to Woody. Are you sure she is not crazy?

"She's more random than my father." He whispered "And that's saying something. Sometimes I feel like she's hallucinating." He walked over to her. "Anyways Pinkie we met when he heard my singing above everfree." He decided to leave out the timberwolfs. "Anyways the usual please." His usual was a small cake. A normal sized cake that he shrank with magic.

(edited)

Pinkie" I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU TO ARE GOING TO BE GOOD FRIENDS. I SHOULD THROW A PARTY. TWILIGHT GOING TO BE THERE AND APPLEJACK GOING TO BE THERE AND EVERYPONY GOING TO BE THERE. THIS CALL FOR A CELEBRATION. OH AND WHAT WILL YOU HAVE?"
Crescent "I will have two eclair."
Pinkie. "THAT WILL BE 10 BITS."
Crescent. As he stares and grin at Woody. "Here you goooo."
Pinkie. THANK YOU AND YOUR ORDER WILL BE READY SOON.

Edited by Crescent Forest

Woody was gonna say that a party wasn't necessary. He had made a good handful of good friends but he knew she wouldn't listen so he just chuckled. "Thanks pinkie." He said as she walked off. After she left he sighed feeling a lot of secondhand embarrassment "Sorry she gets way to hyper sometimes. It's a bit embarrassing."

Crescent Forest" Don't worry there nothing to be embarrassed about. I love it. Sometimes you need some of that kinda energy in your life. Because you will miss it when it is not there anymore.
Pinkie singing in the background. All you have to do is take a cup of flour! Add it to the mix! Now just take a little something sweet, not sour! A bit of salt, just a pinch!

Woody flinched hearing that. "Wait... What do you mean by that. That sounded depressing." He heard pinkie's song and had to resist the urge to sing too. Crescent did have a rather sad background. "Oh. Nevermind there's not a horrible meaning behind that." He paused "Right?"

Crescent Forest. "Nah It just some words of wisdom. I am just saying appreciate what you have now. Anyway you will know when I am depressed. So, how do you know Pinkie Pie?
Pinkie "Baking these treats is such a cinch! Add a teaspoon of vanilla! Add a little more, and you count to four, And you never get your fill of..."

• Brohoof 1

Woody smiled at him thinking about that. "Well being a dragonequus, friends usually find you but for pinkie it was a rather special case. She was best friends with my mom so she was there when I was born... She and all of mom's friends have been really nice to both me and my sister since birth. She threw a party for me once and well it went bad... Ponies like who that pony was are the reason I tend to stay in everfree forest. You when you met me seemed nice enough though given you helped with those timber wolves..." He turned towards Pinkie. "Oh! Don't tell Fluttershy about that She'd never let me go to the forest again."

(edited)

Pinkie Went into shock and dropped the food. "YOU WHERE ATTACKED BY TIMBERWOLVES!!!" She begins to pace around the room. "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU HURT. YOU COULD HAVE DIED.WHAT WOULD YOUR MOTHER THINK. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED WHEN YOU DIED."

"We're alright pinkie." Woody said calmly "I was ready for the situation and so was crescent here. He got a little roughed up but I healed him, I was completely unharmed thanks to his heroic acts." He smiled at him. "He was awesome. I was actually there trying to clean out near the animal sanctuary. She'd be happy that I was trying to help. What would have happened if I died actually? No alive pony knows the answer to that question."

Crescent. Yeah everything is OK, just calm down, nothing severe happen. I just took a bite to the wing. Then woody healed me. After I saved him. 
Pinkie Pie. Are you sure that is all.
Crescent. Yes I am sure.
Fluttershy walks in to Sugar Cube Corner  

When His mother walked in Woody nearly fell out of his seat. "H..Hey Mom." He said "What are you doing here?"

Fluttershy was surprised by his greeting she wasn't aware that he was in here she assumed that he had went to canterlot for his studies he told her about "oh well... I was just going to grab some things for later." She walked over to pinkie pie. "I'd uhh.. Like you to make Discord's favorite. If that's alright pinkie." She saw the stuff pinkie had dropped she panicked. "oh no... Is that my fault. I'll help you clean that up really quickly." She flew over the counter and started to clean it up.

(edited)

Pinkie. "Oh, no, I is my fault, I tripped, I am OK, Hopefully" As she glares at Woody and Crescent."  "I will clean this up and will begin baking your order."
Crescent "Let me help"  As he walks to help Pinkie and Fluttershy. "I feel somewhat responsible, probably one of my eclair fell off the serving tray and you slipped on it."

After they finished cleaning it up. "I've never seen you drop a dish pinkie are you sure you're alright you seem..." Fluttershy looked at pinkie for a second. "Tense."

Woody chuckled "Well you know Pinkie. With her you never really know what to expect. Much like dad but not a dragonequus. I mean most of her diet is sugar."

Pinkie" Yes I am fine. I am just a little tired today. I was up all night partying. You know the usual (Some nervous laughing).I'll be baking your order if you need me." As she walks into the Kitchen.
Crescent to Fluttershy. "So, how have you been?"  

Fluttershy looked at him "I've uhh... I've been well."

Woody took a step towards them "Mom this is my new friend Crescent. We met just today."

"Oh. That's great!" She said happily smiling big "That doesn't happen often I'm proud of you Woodland. How'd you two meet any how."

Woodys pupils shrank "Oh we uhh..." He looked over nervously at Crescent.

Fluttershy looked at crescent oddly then turned to face Woodland. "Forest? I thought you where heading up to canterlot."

"I was going to but then some sweet animals in the forest alerted me of timber wolfs in that area. I managed to make the place safe again by using a song infused with all the attributes that those timber wolfs hate and boom." He clapped loudly. "They all left. I feel like I can start lessening those magic lessons as well I've been getting way better. Watch. Oh and Pinkie you'll like this." He started singing a unnerving melody after a little bit a cotton candy clouds spawned. He flew up and kicked it He waited a bit. "Ok so they don't rain chocolate yet but I'm getting there." He finished saying as he scratched his head.

Pinkie peek her head through the kitchen door. "OH COME ON,  NO CHOCOLATE MILK!" 
Crescent beginning to get a little nervous and talks to Fluttershy. "But at least he is getting somewhere. And he is doing good with his magic by protecting animals."

• Brohoof 1

"Aww come on pinkie." Woody moaned. "Don't you at least want a bit of cotton candy." He started to sing the melody a bit louder. After a few seconds he kicked it again a bit of chocolate rain came out of the cloud and then it stopped. Woody sighed.

Fluttershy kept watching her son. She smiled a but "yea. Discord told him to use it constructively and it looks like he found a way too.He always seems to impress me."

(edited)

Pinkie "Yeah I guess a little." She eats the entire cloud of cotton candy. "It sure was tasty."

Crescent. "Yeah, to bad he doesn't know how to fully control his powers, hopefully one day he will." 

(edited)

Woody laughed when she ate the whole cloud. "A little huh? That was the whole thing!" 

Fluttershy kept watching him "He's come so far since he started. There's a huge world of magic in store for him." She smiled her words felt genuine "He's making me so proud. His singing has improved too. We want him to sing to others but he just seems so shy about it,"

Edited by Maple Bat

Pinkie " I almost forgot." She rushes to the kitchen and brought the order with her to the counter. Your order is ready. Both of yours. That will be 5 bits Fluttershy and Crescent and Woody yours are already paid for.