Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Diablo 3 Pinnacle

Ravager

(edited)

So i have *semi* confermation that

Posted Image

this item in combination with a black Smithing recipe known as "The staff of herding" will lead you to "The pinnacle of ponies" or "The secret cow level" << as many seem to be calling it because they dont like ponies, which is beyond me as to how they dont like them

mind you this is all speculation as many ponies have not unlocked this place yet, seeing as it has only been out for ~29 hours as this post is being made

yes i realize that i posted a topic similar to this a few days back, but this is after the fact that it is confirmed

Edited by Ravager

I didn't know about this, silly me. Well time to save all my gold for that item. x)
  • Brohoof 2

There were indications from older Diablo III Beta's that there were going to be pony references. This is technically old news. But I doubt many people read about it back in the day. And things were unconfirmed then.

There were indications from older Diablo III Beta's that there were going to be pony references. This is technically old news. But I doubt many people read about it back in the day. And things were unconfirmed then.

Indeed, and it is still kinda unconfirmed, as no one has actually been there yet. But if my speculations are correct and the staff that requires this item will work the same way as Wirt's leg back in diablo 2, only without a scroll of town portal and lots of gold instead XD

In fact the only reason I think this is how we get there is because Wirt's name is in it, I could be completely wrong and it could do nothing... but that, we shall find out in a few days. :huh:

(edited)

well here it is someone discovered it apparently.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQzJC-vS40&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

The music makes that video about 10x better XD

Here's a better one, though. Has the cutscene before the portal opens (funny), and the actual sounds and stuff from the pony level, not just music:

Edited by Evilshy

The music makes that video about 10x better XD

Here's a better one, though. Has the cutscene before the portal opens (funny), and the actual sounds and stuff from the pony level, not just music:

[media=]http-~~-//www..com/watch?v=-BgOeK72jSs&feature=related[/media]

well here it is someone discovered it apparently.

[media][media]http://wwbe.com/watch?v=JeQzJC-vS40&feature=player_embedded#[media]![media]

Im totally not going to watch those, because i dont want to get spoiled XD

but thank you for confirming it my ponies!