Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A mix of Chaos and Sparkles

Dark Horse

It's about time we knuckle down with some outstanding staff announcements; so expect a few posts in short intervals!

To begin with; we are continuing with our goal of filling up the remaining vacant Team Lead positions on the Mod team, and so now turn our attention to Roleplay World!

I'm very happy to announce that our Master of Chaos himself, @Randimaxis, has kindly agreed to take up the reigns of this Section. Randi has been nothing short of a wonderful boon to this team ever since joining us almost 2 years ago, with his uniquely gifted personality and incredible fortitude against even the toughest of times being an inspiration not just across the staff, but for the whole forum as well. I know that with his long and studied experiences into Roleplay (including rumours of Chaotical proportions one April Fools Day :umad:), that there is no better person for the job.

Best of luck to you Randi! :lol:

--

He won't be alone however, because what's a Sheriff without his Deputy? And what better deputy would you rather have than your own personal Changeling? @Derplight Sperkle has been our honorary Changeling representative for some time now, proving once and for all that MLP Forums is an equal-opportunities employer. He's also a heck of a Roleplay enthusiast and Staff Sectional, and so its with a lot of pride that we now whip out the purple paint and announce Sperkle as the newest Global Moderator, presiding over Roleplay World. While his duties will now extend to across the entire forum, his primary focus will remain with assisting Randi through the exciting changes soon to come to the Roleplay section. ;)

(Or maybe he'll just change into Randi and stage a secret takeover... :blink:)

Best of Luck, Derplight!

--

Alright! That's all for this post, but there are still more announcements to come very soon; so keep your eyes peeled! :muffins:

• Brohoof 14

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

... I mean, uhm, yeah - upgrades!

I promise, I'll do my best to try to keep things from going out of control - I've been a roleplayer for a long time, and I'm humbled by this opportunity to do more for these wonderful forums.  Other members of this fine staff might have made a bit more sense to put into this position, granted...

But oh, what FUN is there in MAKING SENSE?????

*ahem* At any rate, I look forward to doing all I can to help keep the craziness of RP glued together to the best of my ability; after all, my motto since joining staff has always been: "I'm here to make y'all's job easier".  I can hardly wait 'til-

Until we grasp the entire section in our clawed fist and turn their carefully constructed worlds upside down???

... really?

... whaaaaaat!?  You mean to say that I can't even have a little fun?

*sigh* When AREN'T you having a 'little' fun?

... touche.

At any rate, here's to what will hopefully be a fun and interesting time as I do my utmost to preserve the sanctity of this wholly worthy position, and try to ensure the best possible time is had by all.  And hey, there's still no reason to be afraid - approach me with RP problems, just like usual... but there's no need to pay me any special attention; I'm still the same weirdo as before.

But now with twenty percent more CHAOS!!!!!

NO!  Well, okay... maybe a bit.

Discord_go_on.gif.67a6e6ccde13ebf81b2a8beec2519fb0.gif

CHAOS!!!!!

Down, boy.

Oh, and I'd also like to make certain to take a moment to give massive hugs to Derplight Sperkle (one of the most FUN names to say in the entire forums) for all the insight and assistance that will no doubt be frantically requested as situations overwhelm pop up on me; here's to what will potentially be one heckuva partnership!

... oh, and if you think you may wanna piece o' me, DerSper...

59638ad46c132_519831__safe_solo_animated_imagemacro_discord_reactionimage_comeatmebro_target_bullseye.gif.77d2d0e27cf142fc07fdee1c3c1b4239.gif

• Brohoof 6

Roleplay finally has a non Administrator as its head. The last time that happened was ... orite!

That was kinda my fault.  :P

Man, taking into account the future plans for RP makes this somewhat bittersweet. Randi was a blessed staple on MLPF for so long. 

02ab68a2fecf018860526ca8dc810cea--random

Randi, it's always nice to see one of the good guys make it and rise above, especially when they had a series of real life trials that would test the best of us. Good luck to you and Derplight in your future endeavors in Pony and in real life. You are an inspiration to all who considering themselves family focused ... 

Just remember

7t8zru.jpg

• Brohoof 5

@Derplight Sperkle

CMti1yXWIAA6KR0.jpg

When a dank memer transcends, Kekistan glows even brighter. I always admired your dedication to your section and eagerness to offer help and advice whenever it was needed. You also don't hesitate to take initiative, which is another reason why I know you'll rock the purple, meme manager. :P 

@Randimaxis, we haven't known each other for very long, but I like how you add your own flare to your staff duties. You have a gentle and compassionate way about you, which is why I think a leadership position suits you quite well! :) 

Congratulations to the both of you! Both positions are well-deserved and I am sure that the both of you will continue to leave a positive impact on RP World (and the rest of the community)! 

• Brohoof 3

Honestly I'd say both promotions were a bit overdue. Randi has been a great fit for the RP team as a whole, and Derplight's input as a sectional has been great! As it stands I firmly congratulate the two of you in your new roles and know full well that you will succeed! :)

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Honestly I'd say both promotions were a bit overdue. Randi has been a great fit for the RP team as a whole, and Derplight's input as a sectional has been great! As it stands I firmly congratulate the two of you in your new roles and know full well that you will succeed! :)

As their first task they should be put in charge of badgering you to watch Princess Bride and Casablanca! 

You think I'm bad at badgering you! Try Discord on for size. Sock puppet dimensions are a thing Mr. Deer! 

:P

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

As their first task they should be put in charge of badgering you to watch Princess Bride and Casablanca! 

... as you wish.

• Brohoof 3

@Randimaxis

I distinctly remember saying to Randi, like 3, 4 months ago...

"Hey randi you ever noticed your the head of RP now?"

He said "Nope."

"Have a look at the staff page man."

Several minutes later...

"Well it seems I am."

Only took 4 months to make it official. You had a hell if a run mate, nice to see one of the inmates finally in charge of the madhouse (cose we know it better)

I don't need to wish you luck. You will do a great job.

@Derplight Sperkle

Derp...

Just keep derping please, cose my god you'll go far just doing that! ;)

• Brohoof 2

Thank you everyone!

I will be watching over all of you (more on the RP peeps, no bias at all :P). 

Also, I will always be lurking. And I will use my changeling abilities to masquerade as the admins to rule everything! BWHAHAHAHAHA

Related image

• Brohoof 3

46 minutes ago, Derplight Sperkle said:

Also, I will always be lurking

isthatso.gif.13aa914956a7b844595025933a9ff648.gif

Um... that's MY job.   

In fact, just to let you know, I've already tagged you secretly during one of my past lurks... so turn into whomever you wish; I'LL know.

59679c6897c02_sig-4174460.1008966__safe_screencap_marblepie_inkiepie_spoiler-colon-s05e20_hearthbreakers_mhm.thumb.png.3ddca332cc79fb617af8833c0ef04d11.png

I'll ALWAYS know...

:umad:

• Brohoof 2