Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New art shop (CLOSED COMPUTER BROKEN)

AriaTheLovely

(edited)

Hello everyone I have decided to open a new request shop after the disaster that was my first one. There are few rules they will be down below.

Basic Info

I will basically pick and choose the ones that I do so please don't be angry If I didn't choose yours. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone's feelings. So I will draw any oc or canon character of your choice.

RULES

• Do not rush me. I am a very busy person so requests may take a bit. If I am rushed I am in my power to cancel a request.
  • (My examples are: constantly going on my profile to see if it is done,private messaging me to ask me when its going to be done and posting on this thread asking me about it)
  • If I pm you the sketch of your request and you fail to reply within 2 days I will cancel your request
  • Repeats will be considered not guaranteed.
  • I will take a total of 2 requests tops any request made while I am working on those 2 will be ignored.
  • I will not take a request without a proper description or proper reference materials.
  • No NSFW I don't mind doing simple forms of affection I.E Hugging,kissing though.
  • I will not draw a character that belongs to someone else.
  • Tell me about any design changes to your character I will not bite your head off nor will I cancel your request if you pm me about it.
  • I will also only draw two characters in a picture.

Here are a few examples of my work. All characters and designs belong to their respective creator/owner.

Laurel belongs to chaosprincess

Kohana and Duskheart belong to me PrincessOfCompassion

Chocolate Swirl belongs to Chrysalicious

Crystal Moonlight belongs to Star48955 

Spoiler

59fe7104b5d4e_DuskeartxLaurelComplete.thumb.jpg.4397c512ee8a31258c65836a3118673e.jpg5a31344ad3aa1_LaurelwithglassesCOMPLETE.thumb.jpg.b7dfabe9f8d5d30ba8b7e05392ae18be.jpg59dda0b3bd22b_LaurelComplete.thumb.jpg.e66b4df7972263c18355c3e230a8c361.jpg59e85b8c45df5_ChibiLaurelCOMPLETE.thumb.jpg.a0ca904dfc67bee10ae3912acf2df94b.jpg594d5a09c6e9a_Kohanacomplete.thumb.jpg.ca0683ca56fe58e2448fc9ee1678e61f.jpg5a44391b7417d_ChocolateSwirlCOMPLETE.thumb.jpg.7eee75e3ec098b3399c45b8b26cfb83c.jpg5a44390fdd2ee_AlicornCOMPLETE.thumb.jpg.82801c3df2209aa9433f6ac7dbf0b1d3.jpg

Kohana complete.jpg

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Oooh! Me! Me pls! :D Can you please do my OC, Jet Black? He's a pegasus stallion. c:  Not quite sure what pose I'd want him in...how about just a basic standing pose with a smile and his wings folded? c: Oh, and his tail is just a very average messy tail. Kinda like Rainbow Dash's tail.

(The second picture was done by MightySaltSpeck. ;o)

!!!! Jet Color Palette.jpg

Jet Black Colored by MightySaltSpeck.png

Edited by LyraFries

18 minutes ago, LyraFries said:

Oooh! Me! Me pls! :D Can you please do my OC, Jet Black? He's a pegasus stallion. c:  Not quite sure what pose I'd want him in...how about just a basic standing pose with a smile and his wings folded? c: Oh, and his tail is just a very average messy tail. Kinda like Rainbow Dash's tail.

(The second picture was done by MightySaltSpeck. ;o)

!!!! Jet Color Palette.jpg

Jet Black Colored by MightySaltSpeck.png

Sure I will gladly draw your oc :) I will try to get the sketch to you in a few days. Is that ok with you?:fluttershy:

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Just missed it by twelve minutes!!! Would you be nice enough to take a third request for now? :)

It's fine I will make you my second request. So please tell me the details and what you want.

Just now, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Sure I will gladly draw your oc :) I will try to get the sketch to you in a few days. Is that ok with you?:fluttershy:

It's fine I will make you my second request. So please tell me the details and what you want.

Oh yes, wonderful! :D Thank you very much. :)

26 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Okay thanks!

So his pose would be a basic standing pose with a happy/proud expression on his face. So he might be a bit of a challenge to draw because of his mane and tail so good luck! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg 

19 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay thanks!

So his pose would be a basic standing pose with a happy/proud expression on his face. So he might be a bit of a challenge to draw because of his mane and tail so good luck! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.008cb8b193afdcb0118e34784c946045.jpeg 

Your welcome and I will try to get the sketch within a few days. :)

(edited)

I know your only taking 2 requests as of right now , but I will place my request here anyways DON'T IGNORE MY REQUEST:angry::eww: just kidding well I would like a picture of my ponysona Laurel with a flower crown of roses you already know what she looks like, but if you want the pictures posted I can post them. 

As for a pose I would like her sitting or laying down under a weeping willow tree looking up to the sky.

Edited by chaosprincess

(edited)
1 hour ago, chaosprincess said:

I know your only taking 2 requests as of right now , but I will place my request here anyways DON'T IGNORE MY REQUEST:angry::eww: just kidding well I would like a picture of my ponysona Laurel with a flower crown of roses you already know what she looks like, but if you want the pictures posted I can post them. 

As for a pose I would like her sitting or laying down under a weeping willow tree looking up to the sky.

O ok I wont ignore you just don't hurt me.lol  :lol: I will put you in the secret third slot.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

So I know your only doing th ree right now.. but when your done can you do mine?chrome_2017-07-14_19-51-04.png

I will take on your request :grin: so just tell me what you want and any details you think I need to know.:)

3 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I will take on your request :grin: so just tell me what you want and any details you think I need to know.:)

Thank you so much. So I think drawing her from like a front sitting down perspective would be good. Whenever ponies sit down in the show they kind of sit like dogs. So in that postion. Also could you make her cape longer, and blue? I messed up when I made this in pony creator. Anyways thank you. Also I guess her cutie mark is supposed too be a goblin head. But she has a cape so it will be covered anyways.

28 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Thank you so much. So I think drawing her from like a front sitting down perspective would be good. Whenever ponies sit down in the show they kind of sit like dogs. So in that postion. Also could you make her cape longer, and blue? I messed up when I made this in pony creator. Anyways thank you. Also I guess her cutie mark is supposed too be a goblin head. But she has a cape so it will be covered anyways.

I can do all that and I will try to get the sketch to you in a few days.:)

• 2 weeks later...