Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New art shop (CLOSED COMPUTER BROKEN)

AriaTheLovely

7 hours ago, AsrielFries said:

It's beautiful! Very well done! Thank you so much. c:

I am very glad you like it. Your very welcome.:)

7 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@PrincessOfCompassion

Okey so I now have a better image of Techno with his cape so I was wondering if you could do another image of Techno with his better cape! Anyways here's the ref of Techno with his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

I apologize but I don't do repeats I hope you find a good person to draw Techno though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PrincessOfCompassion

Cobalt: Unicorn. Coat is a dark blue. Mane and tail are a pale white that ends with a vibrant green colour that seems to flicker. Red eyes. Cutie mark is a skull with blue flames behind it. Cobalt prefers to look mischiveous or like he's plotting something.

Opalstone: Unicorn. Coat is a slightly dark purple. Mane and tail are a grim red that seemed to flow. Dark red eyes. Cutie mark is a black rose with many thorns. Opalstone prefers a calmer way about things.

Rose Edge: Unicorn. Coat is a whiteish red. Mane and tail are a rose red color, her eyes are a light red. Her cutie mark is 3 black crystals aligned like this but black. Usually with a loving expression or a power hungry one. She has the soul of King Sombra within her. 

EMBdiZC.png 

Dirnnavor: Alicorn. She has see through coat and skin, no cutie mark. Eyes are a deep crimson red, and her mane is reddish brown. She is on fire, always. No cutie mark.

They are all fillies, can you draw them together?

Edited by Twilight Witch

On 9/22/2017 at 8:31 PM, Twilight Witch said:

@PrincessOfCompassion

Cobalt: Unicorn. Coat is a dark blue. Mane and tail are a pale white that ends with a vibrant green colour that seems to flicker. Red eyes. Cutie mark is a skull with blue flames behind it. Cobalt prefers to look mischiveous or like he's plotting something.

Opalstone: Unicorn. Coat is a slightly dark purple. Mane and tail are a grim red that seemed to flow. Dark red eyes. Cutie mark is a black rose with many thorns. Opalstone prefers a calmer way about things.

Rose Edge: Unicorn. Coat is a whiteish red. Mane and tail are a rose red color, her eyes are a light red. Her cutie mark is 3 black crystals aligned like this but black. Usually with a loving expression or a power hungry one. She has the soul of King Sombra within her. 

EMBdiZC.png 

Dirnnavor: Alicorn. She has see through coat and skin, no cutie mark. Eyes are a deep crimson red, and her mane is reddish brown. She is on fire, always. No cutie mark.

They are all fillies, can you draw them together?

I can certainly draw them all together. Just tell me what poses you might want them to be in. And I will have that sketch to you in about a week.:)

5 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I can certainly draw them all together. Just tell me what poses you might want them to be in. And I will have that sketch to you in about a week.:)

You can decide the poses. I don't really have any in mind, but thank you!

8 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

You can decide the poses. I don't really have any in mind, but thank you!

OK sounds good I will get started on it as soon as i possibly can.

49 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Are you still taking request?:kindness:

Of course :D you know I won't deny you. So what would you like?:grin:

6 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

OK sounds good I will get started on it as soon as i possibly can.

Of course :D you know I won't deny you. So what would you like?:grin:

Well I would like Laurel drawn doing magic with her book if you can.:please:

Wow your art style is super cute!! Is it alright if I request my OC, Berry Pai? :3

I'd love to see your take on her but if you have too many requests at the moment then I totally understand. 

I'll drop a ref for colors and stuff but some noticeable little details:

• Hair fades from a light pink to a light purple (The heart pattern at the bottom of her hair is totally optional)
  • Hair looks a little messy/unkempt
  • Has an ahoge that curls into a heart shape (The strand of hair that pokes out on the top of her head!)
  • Hair curls into a small heart shape at the end
  • Heart shaped eye shine
  • The tips of her wings/hooves are tipped with white
  • Eyes usually look tired/drowsy
  • Her ears are always down!
  • Aaaand her Cutie Mark is just a heart shaped strawberry with the stem of the strawberry curling into the same heart shape as her ahoge 

Sorry if that's a bit much! A bunch of my artist friends always tell me they like more detail with requests haha but feel free to interpret her however you want if you do draw her!

As for the pose, anything shy looking would work. Thank you! ♡

59cc2e85b486a_BerryPaiTransparent.thumb.png.77fc17d70ae957350cbaf257b721cbac.png

1 hour ago, Ichigopai said:

Wow your art style is super cute!! Is it alright if I request my OC, Berry Pai? :3

I'd love to see your take on her but if you have too many requests at the moment then I totally understand. 

I'll drop a ref for colors and stuff but some noticeable little details:

• Hair fades from a light pink to a light purple (The heart pattern at the bottom of her hair is totally optional)
  • Hair looks a little messy/unkempt
  • Has an ahoge that curls into a heart shape (The strand of hair that pokes out on the top of her head!)
  • Hair curls into a small heart shape at the end
  • Heart shaped eye shine
  • The tips of her wings/hooves are tipped with white
  • Eyes usually look tired/drowsy
  • Her ears are always down!
  • Aaaand her Cutie Mark is just a heart shaped strawberry with the stem of the strawberry curling into the same heart shape as her ahoge 

Sorry if that's a bit much! A bunch of my artist friends always tell me they like more detail with requests haha but feel free to interpret her however you want if you do draw her!

As for the pose, anything shy looking would work. Thank you! ♡

59cc2e85b486a_BerryPaiTransparent.thumb.png.77fc17d70ae957350cbaf257b721cbac.png

I absolutely love her design :D so I will take your request.

23 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

When this opens again can I request one?

Im sorry I didn't see that you posted here before so I will take it. But it might take awhile since I do have others. By the way nice icon I just so happen to know the person who drew that. :)

1 hour ago, Ichigopai said:

Ahh thank you very much! :pinkie:

Your very welcome I will try to get the sketch to you as soon as I can.:grin:

On 9/24/2017 at 11:52 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Can I request a small change? 

(edited)
10 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

Can I request a small change? 

Of course you can :)   

Also I have been meaning to bring this up but I was wondering if you would just choose one to be done. I know you wanted the 4 done but its taking awhile and I really want to get something to you in a timely manner. Very sorry for any inconvenience. So what do you want changed?

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion

6 hours ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Of course you can :)   

Also I have been meaning to bring this up but I was wondering if you would just choose one to be done. I know you wanted the 4 done but its taking awhile and I really want to get something to you in a timely manner. Very sorry for any inconvenience. So what do you want changed?

Eh heh. For Dirnnavor I'd say to have her have a brown coat, red eyes and an orange mane. Shes like 2-3 years old. Just do her then.