Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Rainbow Glitterswirl

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used to be a part of it many years ago but after moving and "life" happening I lost interest.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After moving to a different state with my now fiance, back in 2013, I was unemployed for a bit and spent my days at home exploring new shows on Netflix. I came across MLP: FiM and had read somewhere that it was revamped by the same writer that did Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. Not that I watched that show religiously but I had seen some episodes and knew that the jokes were kids friendly as well as adult friendly. After watching the first few episodes of season 1 I found myself liking the tone of the show.

Hello friends! 

My "name" is Planetaria! I am a unicorn who loves outer space and I am in the process of becoming an Astronomer! My hobbies include watching reruns and new episodes of MLP:FiM with my fiancè, looking through my telescope at stars and planets, completing school work, being a graphic designer on the side to pay the bills, cuddling with my furbabies (3 cats and a dog), reading adult and YA novels, some anime and manga here and there, and planning my wedding! 

For the time being I am giving out my OC name as my identity until I become a bit more comfortable and acquainted with MLP Forums and the ponies here. But I'm comfortable saying that I am an adult female who lives in the US who is studying to become an astronomer in real life. 

My fiancè, in my opinion, is a Brony, in the sense that he enjoys the show, characters and the story line and actively keeps up with it. I've made him his own OC and we're excited for the movie! 

What I love about the show is that they give relatable obstacles between friends, with real life applicable solutions to young and adult audiences. Before watching MLP I did not know how to be a friend. Not that I was mean, bossy or rude, I just was inconsiderate, selfish and didn't do any leg work in a friendship in order to keep it alive (not calling friends back, not keeping in touch, being inconsiderate to their needs). Since watching and taking the subject matters and solutions to heart I have found a way to apply a friendship mentality in my life to be a better friend to my friends and have made some new ones, including a fellow brony and her husband who live states away! We keep in touch and it's a wonderful friendship that I could not have had without the example of what it means to be a friend, given by MLP. 

My favorite pony is Rarity, because besides my love of space and science geekiness, I also have a love and admiration for fashion and the finer things in life. I connect with her on a personal level of ingenuity, creativeness and having a sense of style in all things, whilst never being snooty, rude or condescending. Those traits are NEVER fashionable. 

I'm excited to connect with more bronies and pegasisters, with the hopes of perhaps meeting up at cons (which I sadly have yet to attend), or simply making a digital pen pal. 

Looking forward to making your acquaintance dahling! We'll chat soon! 

- Planetaria 

• Brohoof 5

Hi Planetaria! What a great intro! I noticed your post under the Best Friends thread and there's some really interesting stuff going on there. Sooo, welcome to the forums, you're gonna be a great addition to the place! Nice to meet you and I'm sure we'll be crossing paths quite often! :grin:

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the herd, I'm sure you'll find some great people to associate with here! I think your introduction was lovely, and look forward to seeing your posts around here :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Hello Planetaria and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. Accretion disks look awesome (yeah that's pretty much the only cool space-y term I'm familiar with xD).

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1