Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Life as a teenage pegasister/brony (updates frequently)

Jade The Pegasister

When i get home from school I'm usually a mix of relieved bored, and stressed sometimes I'm home alone but mostly I'm surrounded by others. I usually take refuge in my room where every corner you turn there's a pony or 2 or 3. As i sat on my bed i turned on the TV only to find that the 6 beloved ponies were on it. I giggled lightly at the certain scenarios that they'd get themselves in but no one made me more happy than pinkie pie. That's right! Pinkie pie loves sugar has a pet baby aligator and is often hyper enough to run on only cookies without sleep for a week (probably) but she always is true to her element of harmony making everypony she knows feel extreme bliss and happiness. Sometimes i feel as if she brakes the 4th wall just to get my attention. She would just jump out of your TV  if she could I'm pretty certain of that (no seriously I'm certain) but out of all the qualities that she has it's her element of laughter and her ability to be comical but yet still serious in a very subtle way. Pinkie pie has made my day many times if i feel anxious lonely, or just bored I'll put on "the smile song" and it just brightens my day every time the line that always gets me is: "it's true some days are dark and lonely and maybe you feel sad but pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad" it makes me realize time and time again that not only is pinkie pie incredibly good at making anyone anywhere smile but also that the message she's sending to everypony is universal you see laughter is the best medicine laughter binds friendships bonds, and connections laughter makes you feel grand and like no one can bring you down laughter is love and showing that we're easy at being care free about negative situations so in the long run that pink pony skipping down in Equestria will be and will always be a blessing of positivity to all who know her. Just know that if there's any emotional shifts in your life that cause you pain sorrow, or worry pinkie will want you to smile. Forever and for always.

There are many stereotypes on pinkie pie for example some people speculate that she's actually a serial killer and you can have any image of pinkie pie you want because your opinion is always fine but in my opinion she's just a happy go lucky spirit always spreading fun and happiness across ponyville. In fact i used to think pinkie pie was just annoying and silly but my opinion on her personality quickly changed as i got older. i mostly relate to pinkie pie because of my ability to spread laughter myself my dream is to one day become a comedian and make everyone's sides split continuously. so pinkie pie is a big inspiration in my life and i think that after a while you really warm up to her. Okay i know i know i just went on a big and annoying rant about my favorite pony pinkie pie but i mean come on how am i supposed to get my point across if i just say completely nothing. Oh how rude of me where are my manners! I should start from the very beginning. But before tell you about the very emotional and topsy turvy yet happy life I have i want you to keep in mind that there's going to be at least one thing you'll relate to. So without further ranting this time I will begin. When I was 11 years old I knew what my little pony was and i liked it but i was more into other things. As 2012 passed it became 2013 as I sat in my bedroom (that I shared with my mother) I was browsing Netflix.

I couldn't even seem to find anything good then I stumbled across "my little pony: friendship is magic" and I was so bored I decided to watch it as I watched the episode a big smile became present on my face I went from episode to episode and season to season. Before I knew it I was watching things like "epic wub time" and "vinyl and neon" but the thing was nobody except my mother and my best friends knew I was a pegasister. As we were at my family's old ranch picking blackberries my mom and her best friend were contemplating going to Disneyland. They thought about it for a while until they made a decision that we'd go in a few months. When that day came we all got in Celine's van (that's the name of her friend) and headed for California. As I sat in the back with Celine's son Duncan AKA my old crush and best friend i'd always brag about my little pony and he'd just laugh it off and say haven't you heard of "Bronies" i was very confused you intrigued at the word "Brony" i looked at him "what's a  brony?" i asked "it's a guy that like's my little pony"  back then when i first heard the  term "Brony" i'd  pronounce it "brawny". Me Dawson, and my  mother were all waiting in line for The Matterhorn when a couple of bronies walked into the line. I was mentally freaking out and when I shouted "BRONIES!". They  seemed very pleased to  see me yet they were minding their own business. I kept trying to get their attention but my mom told me to leave them alone.

I'd seriously spend all my time on ponies! No seriously it was endless! Pony this pony that ponies blah blah blah blah we're talking pony radio stations pony art, pony videos, pony merchandise you name it!  I had plenty of pony shirts. Me and my stepmother Quincy were sitting on the dining table one night discussing a bucket list for me and I thought it sounded great! So we got out a pen and proceeded to make one but the most important things on the list were "singing lessons" and "volunteering with cats". When I woke up the next morning I found Quincy on my computer "what are you doing?" I asked "trying to find a place for you to apply to volunteer with cats" she replied, I was so excited we had our first orientation meeting there and it seemed pretty cool by the time our second orientation came up I had my name tag and everything during such of an orientation I saw a guy walking by, he was skinny and had an awkward yet cute face I started to check him out because I was a curious teenager I found him to be cute in someway but decided to move on  I continued to stare intrigued by him he happened to be carrying a box or something once he set it down I saw the most mind-boggling thing I had ever seen he was wearing a shirt with rainbow dash on it and it said "Brony" my heart was practically beating out of my chest and I couldn't believe what was before me I could've fainted right there seriously I walked up to him awkwardly and asked him if he was a brony he obviously said yes ...... to be continued

• Brohoof 3

@Jade The Pegasister

Take into account that this section's purpose is sharing fictional stories related to the world/characters of My Little Pony, whilst your story seems to be virtually biographical.

I'd advice you to use blog entries instead of posting the story here.

Have a lovely day now.

• Brohoof 1