Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Y'all. Again. A return after four years gone. (Used to be known as Kyronea)

Queen Cassie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Oh gosh I don't even remember anymore. Some person named Krall maybe from alternate history dot com? It's been too long.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Became one due to SFDebris' reviews getting me to finally check it out. It changed my life.

So uh, hey, hi y'all. Cassie here. It's been a very long time since I poked my head around here; I dunno if anyone I remember from this forum are even around anymore.

Anyways, I used to be known around here as Kyronea. (People also knew me by different pronouns; my pronouns are she/her for those of you who remember me.) I think I left because of reasons I don't really remember or care about anymore. I know an old user making a Welcome Thread is unusual but since I've been gone for like three or four years I figure it's okay. (And if not sorry mods.) I was around back during the heydays of seasons two and three, and the early days of the hiatus between seasons three and four. I was even a mod for a time--hence the retired staff user title--but that was never really a good choice for me.

I've completely changed as a person compared to who I was when I left here, but I still love the ponies. They changed my life, and I mean that quite literally, because I think if I hadn't become a pony fan, I never would've transitioned. (Yes I am a trans woman. Pansexual, homoromantic with a lone exception in the form of my boyfriend of almost four years.)

Anyways I haven't really associated with the fandom for a long time, but I'm tired of only ever talking about ponies with my boif, so I thought I'd come back and at least post now and again. So yeah, hi. I'll be around.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Well, welcome back to the forums! I'm a pretty new user here, so I can't say I knew you, but welcome back! I know everypony will welcome you back with open hooves. 

It's tradition to post a welcome meme, so..

IMG_1070.JPG

Glad to have you back. :icwudt:

Edited by Silver Note
  • Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, ooReiko said:

Ooh you're the one who wrote the character analysis  on the fanclubs of the main ponies. It's good to finally meet you :)  I wasn't  around back then but I'm happy to see you return :) welcome back :)

Oh yes, those. I wrote updated ones (and by updated I mean as of the end of season two) that are linked in my signature. I was actually reading through them last night because I hadn't looked at them in years and had actually forgotten the contents. I remain surprised by how well they stood up over the seasons, though some of the speculation wasn't quite right. (Like how in Fluttershy's I have this whole thing about her having had a bad family, when in fact she didn't.)  I'm happy to hear you enjoyed them.

Anyways, thanks ya'll for the hellos.

• Brohoof 3

Hi Queen Cassie and welcome back to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have have any questions (which I'm sure you won't, you're an ol' pro ;)) or want to chat, feel free to send me a message. :)

• Brohoof 1