Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This picture...just, so cute. In a very sentimental type of way. It's like one of those precious things <3 She's like their collective mom in a way, and even though she's not leading the show anymore, she'll always be the face of this show's creators.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 13

This picture...just, so cute. In a very sentimental type of way. It's like one of those precious things <3 She's like their collective mom in a way, and even though she's not leading the show anymore, she'll always be the face of this show's creators.

Posted Image

I'm more focused on what happened to Applejack's hat :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

I really want to find the person who made this originally. I have so many questions to ask him... God, it reminds me of the ending of My Little Dashie. Sorry, but I can't shut up about it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Huh, what's this? :huh: Ooooooo, another sock pic!!!!! Yay-

Posted Image

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Ughhhhhh... OK, I need something really cute to erase... THAT from my mind... oh hey Daring-Do --- :o

Posted Image

D'AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :wub:

Posted Image

"Daring-Do: The Movie"?!?!

Posted Image

:wub: :wub:

Hmmmm... what to end on? Duh! Derpy of course!!!

Posted Image

FILLY DERPY, WHY YOU SO CUTE?!?!?!?!?! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I just had to post this one, I mean look at her little smile <3 :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

You sir deserve a muffin... and some Derpy!!!

Posted Image

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I'm feeling particularly fluffy. Something odd for a being of chaos. But nonetheless, it means you all get a cute little writing piece by myself to go along with the picture. More Scootalove <3-

--

"Ah man, do I really need to go sleep right now, Rainbow Dash?"

"Hey, we've been through this plenty of times, Scoot. Bedtime by half-past midnight. Livin' with me means going by my rules sometimes, and hey, I don't have that many of em, so the least you can do is go to bed when I ask ya to, k?"

"Yeah, but it's not like I'm a super young filly anymore...can't I stay up a bit later?"

"You're always gonna be my little sister, kiddo, little filly or not. And bedtime is bedtime kid, now get goin'."

post-4006-0-43735200-1341937007_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 5

Because I love ya'll, have some more Celestia and Woona... :wub:

Posted Image

THE EAR SHALL BE GOBBLED!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Uh oh! Looks like some silly fillies are trying to get their cutie marks early through some, shall we say, unorthodox methods? Now, be honest, this was Celestia's idea, wasn't it? Oh well, props for thinking outside the box! :lol:

Posted Image

Now that's how you chillax!!! B) Speaking of which, whatever happened to our "Summer Pony Pics" thread? Somepony should resurrect it, that was a fun thread!!! :D

• Brohoof 7