Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Rosemead laughed, "Where I come we don't really use television." She looked around, "Did they say something about popcorn?" She stood up and looked around the snack table for something to munch on. She hadn't watch too much television before, much less in such a grand screen, except when her roommate, Pastel, would watch shows that rarely caught her attention. "Popcorn.. popcorn... where could it be.."

"Oh~" She looked over to where Mask had gestured and searched for the puffed kernels. They happened to be in a big red bowl. She took them back to her sitting place and began to nibble on them, "I'm guessing it's almost sunrise."

Gyar turned on the T.V and switched it to PBC (Pony Broadcasting Corporation). He sat next to Rose and quietly passed her and the others Popcorn.

"Just ask fer drinks if ye want 'em." he whispered to the rest of them.

His ears and neck were red from sitting next to Rose, but he grinned and hummed the theme song quietly as the show began.

(edited)

"I know not one smidge of applesauce about this show," she added to Mask's facts.The flutter pony beamed and gladly accepted the popcorn, then signaled Storm a spot to her other side, from where Mask was sitting not too far away. Then she turned to Gyar, "However did you manage to get such a lovely mansion?" She tossed a popped kernel in the air and tried to catch it, but missed and it hit her nose.

Edited by Flutter Pony

Storm was just as embaressed as Rose.

"Heh...same here Rose....I don't watch much TV...I usually just watch the clouds..." he said as he took a hoofful of popcorn and playfuly fed some to Rose and himself.

"Clouds are truly lovely in the summer, when they're as puffy as cotton, do you not think so?" Rosemead giggled as she accepted the popcorn her friend fed her and aimed a few at his mouth as if they were tiny basketballs. "That's ok, Gyar, it's still a lovely place~ I feel like a princess just sitting in here!" She kept listening to their conversation as she curiously watched the show.

Gyar looked pained, but he did his best to look alright. Storm was getting to him. Gyar was to stubborn to get over it, but it was obvious he had lost.

"I-I... I'm erm... I'm gonna go clean up. The floor is a mess." he said shakily, making the lie more obvious. He stood and walked outside, neglecting to even look at the broom. He sat on the steps and stared at the early sky.

As Storm was sitting with Rose he turned to her and asked her, "Is it ok if I come by your family farm to see how you make wine?"

Storm looked over at Gyar but he was gone...

That's odd.... Storm thought as he playfuly threw a bit of popcorn into Rose's mouth.

"You look beautiful in the early morning light Rose." he said, comlementing her, trying to get her to smile.

(edited)

Rosemead watched worried as Gyar walked away, "Oh?" She turned to Storm and smiled, "I wouldn't be too keen on that just yet, Storm, our process is best kept.. secret." She said this with a grim tone and looked to the side. Then, his kind comment made her blush and smile gently at him and caught the popcorn with her mouth, "Oh you." She gave him a playful nudge and threw another popcorn at him. Then, she stood up and added, "I'll be right back, I think he needs talking to." With that, she fluttered out the door into the dawning sky and landed not without making noise behind the host of the party, "Hey you, you still owe me a dance."

Edited by Flutter Pony

With a gentle smile, and not wanting to interrupt Gyar's deep thinking, she fluttered and hovered over him to gently kiss the top of his head, "Please don't be sad, I really think you should enjoy your party." She landed on the wooden steps again, "How about I help you make breakfast later on for the whole pack of guests?" She squealed at the exciting though, "Won't that be fun?" Before letting him say anything, she trotted back to her friend Storm and broguht back a platter of pretzels with her.

Gyar blinked, his face bright red. He looked back, his goggles slowly slipping off and sliding onto his nose.

"Uhh er... O-Okay...." he stammered and tripped while getting up. He put his goggles back on and trotted back inside, his face still bright red. He picked up the broom, swept a little then headed into the kitchen.

"I heard the word breakfast!" shouted Storm.

He grabbed a pretzel, bit it, and gave Rose a smile that said "thanks!"

"I can help with breakfast!" he said as he walked into the kitchen and got a couple of pans out.

Rosemead laughed and followed after him, shouting, "but there's barely any daylight and you already want breakfast?" She took the plate of pretzels with her and trotted back to the kitchen, munching on the snacks as she watched Gyar, "Need help with that?" She set the plate aside and tried once more tossing one into the air to catch it in her mouth, but failed again, and the pretzel bounced off her nose and onto the table.

"I-I uh..." he looked from one to another.

"Um... I think I'll be alright...?" He said cautiously. He brought out a carton of eggs and a bit of milk. He quickly cracked, beat and poured the eggs into a pan. He made a plate of scrambled and a plate of fried eggs. He then started to make french toast and pancakes.

(edited)

Rosemead smiled and nodded cheerfully, "Alright then, suit yourself~" She began to canter back to the living room, tripped, and fell facedown, "Oof... Ugh.. so clumsy.." Her wings managed to lazily bring her up again and drag her body outside in that same manner. She seached for a good tree and laid, or more like carelessly tossed herself under it, relaxed by the nightly breeze and the kind tranquil ambience that only was interrupted by the distant comments of Mask as he watched TV.

Edited by Flutter Pony

"Hey, I didn't eat anything so I'm starving." he laughed as he answered her.

He tossed a spatula up into the air and it landed on the egg he was holding in the air with his magic, into the pan.

Rosemead yawned. It was almost sunrise, and she wanted to make sure she had the best spot for it. Her forehooves hurt from the shoes she wore, so she decided against wearing them for now. She also undid her hairdo and braided it down as she watched the sky slowly light up. She thought about what storm had said... of course she wouldn't let him cross to the valley... especially since it was almost time for the Harvest. Though, she did miss crushing grapes with her sister, who probably had already mastered all the moves she knew. Oh well. Life was significantly better in Ponyville now.