Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Top Hat trotted inside the house, and shook Gyar's hoof.

"Hello, I'm Top Hat, I got your invitation, pleasure to meet you, I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time and is that that butter?"

He said, and quickly ran over to the buffet, devouring the butter supply.

Well, Jim did all the work, but being just a unicorn, Top Hat had also done his share of impressing.

(edited)

''WOO!'' Yelled Splinter as his head fell on the DJ Board. ''Well I did bring guitar as well...'' Said Splinter as Blushing and taking out a Acoustic Guitar. ''I really need to stop bringing so many Instruments to parties..Oh well!'' Said Splinter as Blowing a Whistle, then a Green Parasprite was at Splinter's Side. Splinter was Whispering with the Parasprite. The Parasprite Nodded and Smiled. ''Wait, are you sure you can do this?'' Said Splinter as looking at the green Parasprite. ''You don't have any hooves...'' Whispered Splinter. The Parasprite still nodded. ''Okay..If you insist.'' Said Splinter as putting a Electric Guitar in front of The Green Parasprite . ''1..2..3...Go.'' Said Splinter to the Parasprite.

((What Splinter and Unknown Parasprite are playing -----> [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PKoDjd_Tos&feature=relmfu[/media]

EDIT: Called Splinter's Parasprite... Parasprite the green Parasprite :L

Edited by Calirolls

Rosemead grinned and fluttered in front of the DJ. She stood there, listening to the beat of his music, and started to tap a hoof. Soon, she was swaying and before she knew it, she would waltz, twirl and flutter her wings to the rhythm. Amazing what music does! As she danced her eyes moved around the guests, some interesting her a bit more than others. She hoped she would make friends out of them.

Splinter stared at the Parasprite. ''How did you..'' Said Splinter as eyeballing the Parapsrite. The Parasprite flapped his wings. ''Oh, Just like me!'' Said Splinter as Smiling. Splinter saw Rosemead dancing. ''The things a Pony can do.'' Said Splinter as Staring at Rosemead and Laying his head down on the DJ Board.

The flutter pony was enjoying this dancing tune so much that she didn't notice she was the only one waltzing around, but oh how she was loving it! She twirled around twice, the last one sending her to the side and bumped against a magenta creature she found similar to a pony, but was not. He had black stripes across his back, and a short straight mane. She beamed and fluttered her pixie-like wings in excitement, "Hello~!"

(edited)

((No, Top Hat isn't the only one with a Parasprite :3 ))

Splinter hovered over his DJ Board. He Grabbed a CD and put it in the Beat Box he had. When the music started playing Splinter landed flat on his head and started spinning around on his head. Using his wings to speed up over time. ''I think I'm gonna be sick after this.'' Said Splinter as Spinning.

((My last 4 posts have had music, I'll try to lower it a bit more... Here is what Splinter is dancing to ---->

Edited by Calirolls

((Dash did you sign up on the OOC forums?))

Gyar leaned back on the doorframe, watching as everypony had a good time. "Well at least these ponies are happy." he said softly, and slowly tinkered with a few wires and cogs.

(edited)

Walking into the party, Storm looked around for a pony who looked like they were named Gyar.

But this party looked quite fun with all of the music and decorations.

As Storm looked around he couldn't help but feel embaressed to be there.

After he was done asking Gyar questions, he was probably going to go get some alcohol and lay in a corner.

He also noticed that there were some mares at the party.

He knew he couldn't talk to them, even if he had the courage to.

Besides, they might find somepony better to talk to that him.

Suddenly, he heard a song.....

A song that was so familiar.....

Storm Couldn't help but start tapping his hoof to the beat.

He couldn't help it and he started to dance better that he knew how......

That is until he bumped into somepony while he was dancing.

She had wings similar of that, to a pixie.

Edited by rterwa (Storm Spark)

Splinter fell on the floor. ''Ugh...'' Said Splinter as holding on to his torso. ''I need a drink...'' Said Splinter as walking over to the area where the food was at. He grabbed a Cider and Chugged it down.

Croaks wandered around, enjoying the beat of the music. The place was starting to fill up, tempting Croaks to be more social. He spotted many different ponies, one of a which a mare with a brown coat and ginger hair.

Rosemead shook her head and wobbled a bit as she felt bumped by an unknown pony. She turned around to see who it was and felt her eyes widen at the sight. This pony, seemingly embarrassed, not only had a horn, but he had a pair of strange wings, lined with thin gold metal. She fluttered her own wings with eagerness that sounded like a chorus of tiny glass bells, and beamed at him, "Pardon my clumsiness... I'm Rosemead, by the way," she said with a polite bow.

Slightly blushing to himself at how nice the mare that he bumped into looked.

"I'm sorry.....It's completely my fault. I was lost in the rhythm. My name is Storm Spark! I'm new in town."

Storm was slightly curious about Rosmead's wings.

"Are those pixie wings?" he asked her, his curiosity rising. "I've never seen a pair of pixie wings before......They look nice you you!"

Rosemead blushed slightly, although it was barely noticeable due to her magenta coat. Nevertheless, her eyes gave away her shy reaction, "No, it's my fault, pardon me, it's a pleasure to meet you, Storm Spark." She looked at her wings, "Oh? Thank you! See, I'm what one would call a Flutter Pony, but we're not from around here... actually, I'm apparently the only one of my kind who separated from the herd, since they all live at the base of a volcano beyond Everfree." With a grin, she added, "Now, do tell me about yo-.." She was interrupted by a loud gulping of liquid. She turned her head to see the DJ, Splinter, chugging down glass after glass of cider. "That... looks refreshing, I think I shall join him," and once again she looked back at her intriguing new aquaintance, "would you join me?"

Slowly walking toward the punch bowl with her, he replied,"That sounds like a good idea! It's a pleasure to meet you Rosemead! You seem like a mare that is easy to get along with."

He used magic to pick up the glass in a glow the same color of his fur and drink down the alcoholic beverage, the taste burning his throat.

"I'd like to know a little bit more about you. Uhhh.......How.......did you get your cutie mark?" he asked, searching for a question to ask her.

She made a delicate flight to the punch table, where she served herself a glass of cider, which she first sniffed and then lightly sneezed at the strong alcohol smell, "You too seem pleasant." She smiled before she took a small sip of the cider, cleared her throat, and answered his question, "Oh, well, my family makes a special type of wine, and while learning to make it I found out I could identify many aromas inside one bottle, unlike many ponies." She waited for a grimace or laugh from the young colt, but since he was apparently waitign for her to finish, she continued, "I got it when I realized my talent was perfect for the family business, on which I love working in." She giggled gently and fluttered her wings with eagerness, "Oh please tell me your story, I'm very curious about your own wings!"

Storm spark looked at his wings.

"oh these.....well they were attached to me the day I landed in Equestria from inside a comet."

Storm took another drink of the wine that Rose had brought.

"Oh, is is ok is I call you Rose? Youlook like the name fits you!"

The flutter pony smiled at him and nodded, "Well, I do love flowers! And of course~ and how may I call you?" She gently sat down, gazing amazed at his wings, "Oh, they intrigue me greatly, did you really come from a comet?" She blinked curiously.

He warmly smiled at Rose and replied,"Yep! I arived inside a comet!"

He took yet another drink of the delicious wine that he couldn't seem to put down.

"Also these wings are magical. They let me fly at super sonic speeds, so I can easily get where I'm going!"

Storm continued,"And you, Rose, can call me Storm. Just storm is fine."

Storm was glad that he had finally made a friend the first couple of minutes of the dance and it was still going strong.

The young mare was fluttering her wings and it sounded like bells and chimes.

Storm turned his head around and looked at his cutie mark.

"This cutie mark....." he told Rose," is the only part of me that I hate. It serves as a constant reminder that I'm diffrent than other young stallions.....It's just a symbol of how diffrent I am from them...."

Reading that she was invited to a party, Ginger Spice spoke to herself in a gentle voice "Oh me.. I'm invited to a party for once and I'm late?!" She squeaked and quickly ran into her home and got dressed. She was dressed quite nicely for the ocassion and packed since the party was for four days, three nights. Once ready, she quickly flew over to the place in which it was being held. She noticed the door of the venue looked as if it was unlocked, so she pushed it open herself. She was quite nervous about being late. She felt out of place. which wasn't unusual for her. "Oh me... Oh me.. Always running late.." she thought to herself, as she looked around aimlessly.

(edited)

Splinter looked up with dizziness in his eyes. Splinter noticed Ginger Spice walking in. Suddenly Splinter's eyes widened and his wings Flashed up with a sudden 'Pomf'. ''Uh Oh... Not good.'' Said Splinter to himself as trying to Put his wings down. He blushed wildly and was still staring at Ginger Spice. ''Your dead Splinter... Very, Very Dead.'' Thought Splinter as Crouching under the table, still staring at Ginger Spice.

Edited by Calirolls