Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Storm looked at his long lost lover and smiled.

"R-Rose....." he whispered. "I-I'm so sorry!"

He rushed forward and nuzzled the side of her neck.

"For two long years, I've been wandering, searching for you!" he said happily.

Blinking, Rosemead was able to react to this familiar colt at the touch of his muzzle against her neck, "Wait!"

She shook her head in disbelief and took a few steps back. Just a few hours ago, she had seen her beloved float away in the air. She had cried and suffered for very little before going back in and trying to move on.

Yet she hadn't even gotten the chance to pass through denial when Storm Spark, or at least an older version of him, came back. But he had said 2 years.

"2 years?" She managed to repeat.

"Yes, I've been wandering around the time stream trying to find the time I dissapeared from the earth... for two years." he spoke. "I fought my way into the time stream and through Puragatory......just to get to you...."

Storm's older version of himself handed her a blue flute.

"I remember that you told me you could play the flute..." he said. "If you can play your most treasured song at the spot I dissapeared, and admit your love for me to the sky, they'll be able to release me....."

Rosemead blushed madly at this and looked to the side, "I- I-I can't do it if you're watching though.." She scratched the floor with her hoof shyly and took the flute, not sure what to play, or even if she could admit such a strong feeling. All she knew was that her friend and loved one had to be freed.

"P-Perhaps you should go to Erin.."

Erin trotted outside after wiping his eyes. He called out, "Rose!?" in a worried tone, staring at the familiar pony that had appeared.

He went over to Rose and stared at the new colt, "Wait... S-S-Storm!? I-Is that you!?"

Erin ran to Storm and hugged him fiercely, "WE MISSED YOU!!"

Rosemead smiled softly as both hugged. Perhaps it's time I slid off now.

With that, she silently flittered out the door and into the rain, holding the blue flute in her mouth. Her wings grew heavier with the water soaking them, until she had to submit to their weight and walk the rest of the way to the hill Storm had disappeared.

When she reached the place, soaked and heavy, Rosemead sat and thought of a song she treasured.

There were very few songs she knew, since no one in her family was into music, no one except her deceased grandmother. The mare had very little memories about the old flutter pony, but her mother would tell how Rose's grandmother would sing all the time, and it would also help her later on in luring the next victim for the "special" wine.

Rosemead thought and thought, until a melody came into her mind, and soon floated out the end of the flute as she started to play it. The words soon came clear in her mind:

In the light of the glowing pink dawn

Floating soft as the breeze through a summer night sky

In the beams of yellow and green from the fireflies

I will be there waiting, waiting for you to come.

(edited)

"H-How'd you get back!? Wow you look older than me now! Wait where'd Rose go?" Erin asked excitedly, bouncing around the older Storm Spark, much like Twilight Sparkle when lost in memories. All signs that Erin was sad, angry, or torn had left his now overjoyed face. His wings started to flap and he zoomed around Storm happily and laughed the whole time. It was like the 7,021 year old Pegasus was 5 again.

Edited by Pixelkhiin

Rosemead stopped playing for a moment and thought; she had to declare her love for Storm... But she felt so shy about it, she had no idea how to word it out. The day was growing colder; she couldn't wait until she could go back inside and rest in front of the fire.

With a decisive stomp from her hoof, she stood up tall and looked up at the storming skies. If it was for Storm's release, she'd do it.

"Give me my Storm back! I love him and want him to return!"

Older Storm walked up to her and said to her,"Look...." and he pointed up to the sky.

A ball of light was slowly decending from the clouds and floating down to Rose.....An olive green colored light....

the ball shimmered and sparkled, as it floated downward and stopped in front of Rose. The light grew bigger and shrunk instantly. Then it spun into a circle. In the middle of the whirlwind, Storm re-appeared!

The wind blew firceley and then died down as the light burst into sparkles above Storm's body.

When the sparkles floated down in front of his eyes, they opened up to the red setting sun and his love, Rose......

"Rose...."

(Yes. Yes I am.)

Sighs, holding his head in his hooves, sitting alone as a light show went on above him.

"My turn Storm Spark... My turn...." Erin muttered softly as he fell to the ground, his body dissolving into shards of light, that where swept up into the atmosphere. A Rose and a key was left on the ground where he once stood, as well as a stone tablet stating that his manor now fell into the hands of Storm, and his gardens fell into the hands of Rose. It also had the words engraved on it, 'Don't wait for me. I'm not coming back. -Erin Bronze-bolt'. Erin was gone.... Gone at last.