Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Simple Love (A Romantic RP)

Skyobsession~P.K

Smiling gently, Ginger Spice spoke softly "Well, asking me worked.. Calm down, Splinter, it's alright.." she took a step closer to him. She thought to herself "Ginger, this isn't happening, it's surreal. a handsome stallion did not just ask you out, and you did not just answer yes . .. okay maybe that did happen. Eee~ I don't even know how I feel right now" Her heart was still pounding fast as she had stepped closer to him "So... Now what..?" she asked curiously, looking at him with a cute look in her large blue-grey eyes.

Ignoring Gyar, Splinter opened the door. He walked over to the Cafe, While holding on to Ginger's hoof. When they entered, Splinter walked over to a Table. When him and Ginger sat down. It was a phase of awkwardness. ''So Um... Maybe we should get to know each other?'' said Splinter as looking at Ginger.

''Okay, I'll go first. I'm a famous DJ, I also have a side carrier in Stunts. I am 17 years old and I enjoy Music, Sports, and many other things.'' Said Splinter as Smiling.

Hearing his words, Ginger smiled "That's all so cool!" she nodded then responded softly "Well, I'm next. Uhm, I'm an artist. I paint mainly in Watercolors. I dabble in all kinds of art though. I'm not the greatest artist, but it's a hobby that makes me extremely happy.. I also enjoy baking, and performing arts, especially Improvisational theatre. the funny thing is, I enjoy being on stage, yet I'm afraid of talking in public infront of a crowd.." she laughed softly.

Rosemead fluttered her wings a little as she waded her hooves in the water and giggled, "I think you can let me down if you wish~ But gently, "She laughed nervously and dipped her forelegs deeper into the pool, seeing how the density felt different from air, "Wow, it feels like they're floating!"

Giggling, the magenta mare immitated her companion's leg movements in the water, soon getting the hold of it, "Oh, this is fun~! Eep!" Her wings felt as weak as paper in the water, and the sloshing of her tail in the pool had undone its braid, so she decided to let only her legs do the work and watched as Gyar swam around like a fish. "Where are those two going?" She refferred to Splinter and Ginger as she watched them leave.

Morningstar as basically fallen asleep under an tree. while he sleeps he begin to smile something strange there was an sent in the air that wasn't there before, not wanting to know he keeps his eyes shut.

"Well, I better go to the next house," Sand Crystal said walking from one driveway to another. He just got done blowing a set of glass vases. He sold them all at his show but for one. By now, most ponies are asleep, and the ones still awake haven't been interested on half off of a vase in the middle of the night. As he walks over to the next house, he see's one a couple of houses down with lights and sound erupting from it.

"Now what's all that?" he asked. He walks over to the house and opens the door.