Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Looking for a 1x1 anthro

Stardust*

Looking to just do a basic slice of life type of role play. I would like to do anthro with either one of my OC's Kitsune, or Stardust. Both are in my signature and I am willing to use the one that will best fit with your OC. I think it would be fun to have a bit of mystery in the story, keep everyone on their toes a bit. 

Let me know if you are interested. :]

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kitsune* said:

Looking to just do a basic slice of life type of role play. I would like to do anthro with either one of my OC's Kitsune, or Stardust. Both are in my signature and I am willing to use the one that will best fit with your OC. I think it would be fun to have a bit of mystery in the story, keep everyone on their toes a bit. 

Maybe we could figure something out with my OC Techno! :) https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/techno-universal-r9672/

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

On 7/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, Kitsune* said:

Um so are you still interested? 

Here: 

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/silga-singewald-r10024/

• Brohoof 1

I will look at both of your OC's and see which one will work best. Who knows maybe we can turn it into a private group. I will get back to you both in a couple days. I have been a bit preoccupied with work and getting things ready for a house guest. 

• Brohoof 1