Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tenshinohana

63 users have voted

1. 1. What Brings You Happiness?

• Family (including pets)
    • Friends
    • Learning/Gaining New Knowledge
    • Entertainment (Gaming, Movies, Tv, and etc...)
    • Sports
    • Hobbies To Past The Time
    • Being In Good Health
    • Having Fun
    • Overcoming Your Fears
    • Wealth

So, everyone has things that makes you happy when you're sad. Or just randomly makes you happy. Perhaps watching ponies makes you happy - or talking with a friend. Or perhaps jokes?

Post your rainbows and sunshines during your lousy days. What brightens up your day?

• Brohoof 1

Watching Ponies brightens my day, but watching Disney films or looking up stuff about the Disney Parks are the best ways to brighten my day and make me happy.

• Brohoof 1

Ponies are number 1 in my happy books, but anything that makes me laugh, and I mean MAKES me, If I can't help but laugh then it cheers me up, but I generally don't have unhappy moments...

I am Indifferent to everything...

Except Ponies

Funny thing is, when I'm really depressed, Smile, smile, smile only depresses me more. I like to talk about random things (it might help me to end up to the source of my trouble, but mostly I love to watch a vlogger who makes bad bad jokes while playing amnesia.

This is him, actually, playing L.A. Noire.

My BFF! And ponies, of course ;D

Specifically, though:

Something that always makes me happy is making others happy.. In any way, shape or form. Providing any kind of satisfaction for other people is really satisfying. Even if it's something as simple as a positive comment on something I've posted on deviantART, MLP Forums, etc.. Getting that kind of feedback lets me know I've done something right, and somepony appreciates it enough to tell me.

Usually when I'm feeling depressed it's because I'm down on myself for some reason. Heck, I'm on antidepressants currently, but my main reason for depression was that I had convinced myself I was worthless. I used to cry myself to sleep almost every night.... My OC, Eureka... That's me. People tell me they're jealous of my ability to learn/do anything. I respond by telling them I wish I could.. I took some kind of test as a kid that tested your intelligence or something, and my results were in the top 1% of the country. Yet here I am, writing this, rather than studying like I should be.

Because of all this, I am easily, and quite regularly, disgusted with myself because I can't do anything, and I feel like nothing I do is what I should be doing. So it really helps me feel good about myself when I know that I have made someone smile. I'm a lot like Pinkie Pie; a big part of my life is making people I care about happy. Nothing devastates me more than making a friend/family member unhappy, so I like to do what I can and do it the best I can.

Wow.. Uhh.. Yeah, sorry that's so long... ^

None of it was for a bragging nor pity factor.. Being who I am balances those out pretty well.. :/

• Brohoof 4

Something that always makes me happy is making others happy.. In any way, shape or form. Providing any kind of satisfaction for other people is really satisfying. Even if it's something as simple as a positive comment on something I've posted on deviantART, MLP Forums, etc.. Getting that kind of feedback lets me know I've done something right, and somepony appreciates it enough to tell me.

I must say that my agreement with this statement is of the highest caliber.

• Brohoof 2

-Trolling ponies

-Chaos

-Interwebz

-Lack of homework in need to be done

-Being able to sleep in late <3

-Ponies, Naruto, Sonic, etc.

-Taking care of peeps on forums I are staff on

(edited)

*MLP:Fim

*Powerade

*Dubstep

*Xbox 360

*Minecraft

*Call of duty

*halo

*Resident evil

*Fluttershy

If you ever make me mad........................................I WILL WRECK YOUR *HIT

And it's true.

Edited by Flutter Derp

There's one that makes me happy, and makes my whole life worthwhile!

And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile!

When I saw this thread, this is the first thing I thought. This post makes me happy.
  • Brohoof 1

Right now the only thing that really makes me happy would be MLP: FiM

There are a lot of things that entertain me. X-Box, Games, Computer, Rp'ing ect ect.

Good music...

Not being bothered in the middle of something I am doing...

This forum...

A good movie...

A good TV show...

The beach, except when it is raining...

Go-karting...

• Brohoof 1

Happy music, such as DJAlexS's remix of the MLP:FiM intro...

Being with my friends...

Arguing xD Especially about ponies...

MLP...

Knowing that someday, I'll be in heaven...

Skiing...

Sunny days...

Ponies liking my artwork :)

Those weren't in order, I just randomly pulled them out of my brain.

• Brohoof 1