Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever skipped an episode?

CastletonSnob

• 3 years later...

I almost skipped Newbie Dash because of how awful it was. 

ACW Part 1 was really hard to watch. My heart literally dropped when everyone abandoned Twilight. I felt like skipping the rest of that episode because that moment was really emotional. 

• Brohoof 1

28 Pranks Later was the first time I ever skipped an episode, being quite literally the last kind of episode I wanted at that point. But ever since then I started skipping more episodes, a few S7 episodes, a good chunk of S8, and over half of S9, I haven’t even bothered with. 

Newbie Dash, I wish I skipped. Becoming a Wonderbolt offscreen would have been better than that travesty 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Never! :wub:

Well... Rainbow Roadtrip. But only because I was hoping for a translation, haha. So I waited, then I forgot about it, remembered it and watched it this year for the first time and it was absolutely fantastic!

• Brohoof 2

Well, when episodes were still airing I skipped basically all of seasons 6-8  :awwthanks: I like Starlight but I just wasn't interested in the whole school of magic thing, it just seemed a bit shoehorned into the show, like they didn't know what to do with Twilight. I did go back and watch all the episodes after the show ended, though it wasn't anything special :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

Not yet. As I go through my rewatch, if I run into an episode that I remember was really boring to me, I'll kind of just watch it in 2x speed, or skim through it. :please:

• Brohoof 1