Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Crystal Frost would look like if human...

RaphLuna

my kids were watching Equestrian Girls, so I  was curious what would my OC Character Crystal Frost

Crystal Frost being careful. by RaphLuna

look like if I made her a human...

5966dbf9106a5_CrystalFrort.thumb.png.42597887c2e8f5661d8dc796258f4c12.png 

So I decide to give it a try... Hmmm will she get a cutie mark being half pony, Hmmm,,,, Not sure However I did like this design, should I ever consider a cutie mark well maybe, however you never know  ;)

so far I got 3 doodles finished. One of the 5 OC Characters have a creature following them wonder what creature this time... So far 3 doodled done and I'm on my last two.

Took a mini break to see how Crystal Frost would Look as a human.. I know the green thing is a bit much hover most of her body is green, Being half dragon and all. this way she has both her mother and fathers colours, nothing is left out, Well except for the wings horns and tail, well that is because she is human. sadly at Canterlot High she has trouble fitting in being so different and all. 

her outfit with matching Socks and shoes go lovely together :D

her ribbon in her hair is her favourite colour blue, reminds her of a beautiful blue sky day. She loves animals and wandering off into the woods. however she can get into quite a bit of trouble at times.... 

Well have to trot off got two doodles to finish, if I can ever crow bar away the iPad from my little guy, he is using learning aps so I'm not complaining... Heck with it I will finish doodles in the morning..

What Will Laurie Doodle Next....

Crystal Frost.svg

• Brohoof 4

Just now, String Note said:

it looks great ! ^^ but her pony dragon self looks better though not much of a fan of the human world xD

You are so Right ;)

Hmmm  make her human look more like pony/dragon....Ooohhh  Idea :D

Oh that is right I got other doodles to do on my to do list... :)

well the transformation will just have to wait  ;)

I so miss her dragon wings horns tail, even her unique ears, and her cute muzzle too... :(

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

You are so Right ;)

Hmmm  make her human look more like pony/dragon....Ooohhh  Idea :D

Oh that is right I got other doodles to do on my to do list... :)

well the transformation will just have to wait  ;)

I so miss her dragon wings horns tail, even her unique ears, and her cute muzzle too... :(

ya her pony/dragon self does look really cute to ^^ ....and here comes the shippers XD LOL