Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai! :3

Fading Echo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After hearing some faint mumblings about new MLP, I grew curious an looked up season 1 just before season 2 started. By the time Nightmare Moon laughed for the first time, I was hooked!

Hello! It's taken me a while by I have decided to get out into the fandom a bit more and meet some fellow bronies! 

This seemed Ro be the best way to do it so here I am!

I have two OCs but Echo was my first and her personality is closest to my own. Initially shy but bubbly and sweet once she get to know you. She is also fiercely protective of those she allows to get close.

Fading Echo is an alicorn. *Le gasp, le controversy! Oh noes!* Please don't jump down my throat for it, she's not super OP and she has a carefully considered back story which I will be writing it up when I have some free time.

I look forward to trotting around and meeting every pony.  

So TTFN! 

• Brohoof 6

HELLO NEW RECRUIT I WELCOME TO WAR, OH RA.  Jk. I'm Sun Ray you can send me a message any time if your looking for a friend.  I'll also make sure to post you an occasional Pinkie Pie skit.  (She hijacks my mind sometimes) :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Sun Ray said:

HELLO NEW RECRUIT I WELCOME TO WAR, OH RA.  Jk. I'm Sun Ray you can send me a message any time if your looking for a friend.  I'll also make sure to post you an occasional Pinkie Pie skit.  (She hijacks my mind sometimes) :pinkie:

The bubbly joyful antics of Pinkie are always welcome. Thank you for such a warm welcome :)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

Hiya, @Fading Echo! Welcome to the forums! :D

If you need any help or just wanna chat about anything, feel free to PM me! I'm always around. Hope you have fun here!

Btw, your OCs sound really cool. :)

Thank you very much! 

Where is the best place to put her story?

7 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

Aloha, I hope you have a great time here!

Thank you! I hope so too!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Fading Echo

No problem! And you can make a character page for her (where you can write out her story) here. :) Took me awhile to find that area again, as it wasn't in the same place I remembered it being before. :/

And, to save you the trouble of having to try to track it down yourself (if you haven't already), or clicking the link I posted whenever you need to get to it, here's a screenshot of where to find it:

IMG_0195.thumb.PNG.868e39007cb560ab4f9f5b533ed48bbf.PNG

It's the 'Roleplay Characters' tab under 'Browse.' I was gonna just try to describe it, but I figured a picture would just be much easier for both of us. XD

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 1