Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find that Rainbow Dash dominates the adult clothing merch scene?

Rainbow Glitterswirl

Let me start off by saying that I have nothing wrong with Rainbow Dash and as a matter of fact I own socks and a shirt that have RD on it! I just have noticed that when I go shopping for pony merchandise, from mainstream stores, it seems like she dominates the adult clothing market. From shirts, to jackets, socks and jewelry, I have found it difficult to find any other mane six character in adult sizing.

Now Etsy has a nice selection though, because they're handmade the prices are a bit high, but even then pickings are slim for other characters. 

Why do you think she seemingly dominates the adult market?

Also have you found it as difficult as I have to find plus size, adult pony merch? Am I asking for the moon? :lol:

Are you finding other mane six clothing and accessories somewhere that I haven't looked? Please share if so! 

(edited)
On 7/13/2017 at 6:11 PM, Planetaria said:

Let me start off by saying that I have nothing wrong with Rainbow Dash and as a matter of fact I own socks and a shirt that have RD on it! I just have noticed that when I go shopping for pony merchandise, from mainstream stores, it seems like she dominates the adult clothing market. From shirts, to jackets, socks and jewelry, I have found it difficult to find any other mane six character in adult sizing.

Now Etsy has a nice selection though, because they're handmade the prices are a bit high, but even then pickings are slim for other characters. 

Why do you think she seemingly dominates the adult market?

Also have you found it as difficult as I have to find plus size, adult pony merch? Am I asking for the moon? :lol:

Are you finding other mane six clothing and accessories somewhere that I haven't looked? Please share if so! 

Maybe it's because she doesn't waste time showing that these horses aren't just for tea and do girly things :dash: . It may helps that she's one of the top 3 Mane 6 

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Google "Shirttopia". When you get to the Shirttopia site, type the name of the pony you want & hit enter. You can have a t-shirt of almost any pony or character from MLP made in any size or color you want! I got my yellow XL Maud Pie shirt from there. Image is of excellent quality & durable! My next t-shirts I plan to order from Shirttopia are Coco Pommel & Babs Seed!

Edited by Darthy Hooves

not sure if its because Rainbow coloured mane. Reaching out to the Gay society, seeing as its more of an adult thing than child thing. 

another reason being that as a tom boy (not lesbian) character, she has more masculine traits, which means its ok for a straight man to liek her? I dunno. reading too much into it i guess. 

• 3 years later...