Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New movie concept art

heavens-champion

(edited)

Pretty clear spoilers here.
"YOU WERE GOING TO SELL US?!" from rarity in her art, and the statement that her generosity makes a "lifelong friend". add in how capper seems to be looking at her specifically at points in the trailer, and it looks like capper is said lifelong friend.

Capper is going to try and sell out the mane six at some point (Sell them to tempest in that furry town for the money that storm king pillaged from absyssia maybe?) and then get doublecrossed himself, with Rarity putting herself out to save him and reforming him in the process. (Basically, blatantly repeating Twilight's kingdom's deal with discord).

Fluttershy mentions taming storm creatures, so most likely at some point storm king or tempest unleashes some attack animals on the group and fluttershy ends up calming and taming them by recognizing they're abused/victimized by the storm king in imprisonment.

So it kind of looks like they're going to be pulling a redux of the Show's pilot and try and show the mane six doing their elements at some point, with fluttershy using her kindness to tame monsters/animals like she did with the manticore, Rarity using generosity to befriends someone like with Steven magnet, ect.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony
  • Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

So it kind of looks like they're going to be pulling a redux of the Show's pilot and try and show the mane six doing their elements at some point, with fluttershy using her kindness to tame monsters/animals like she did with the manticore, fluttershy using generosity to befriends someone like with Steven magnet, ect.

Makes sense to me. It may be partly a repeat of the show premiere, but this movie seeks to appeal new public as much as us

On 7/13/2017 at 11:00 PM, Unlikeable Pony said:

Pretty clear spoilers here.
"YOU WERE GOING TO SELL US?!" from rarity in her art, and the statement that her generosity makes a "lifelong friend". add in how capper seems to be looking at her specifically at points in the trailer, and it looks like capper is said lifelong friend.

See the little Capper doodle? It looks like they have a song together.

IMG_20170716_145234.thumb.png.5f5e26f61f645f5eaf982fc3029d88a6.png

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Prospekt said:

See the little Capper doodle? It looks like they have a song together.

IMG_20170716_145234.thumb.png.5f5e26f61f645f5eaf982fc3029d88a6.png

Rarity and Capper? I wonder what kind of song it is. I am really looking forward to the songs. :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Yep, "Art of Equestria" has been on my Amazon wishlist since it was announced. Curse these ponies, they're going to bankrupt me! Anyway, yeah, excited to get this book and see the concept art in a higher resolution. I usually wait a couple months after release, though, and then buy it for cheap. 

1 hour ago, CT-1138 said:

Yep, "Art of Equestria" has been on my Amazon wishlist since it was announced. Curse these ponies, they're going to bankrupt me! Anyway, yeah, excited to get this book and see the concept art in a higher resolution. I usually wait a couple months after release, though, and then buy it for cheap. 

Pfft....Only $40.00 for a pre-ordered book, that's nothing. Now when you drop $150 for a pre-order seven months in advanced then you have a problem....................*sigh* I have a problem.:(

11 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

Q: Did they actually become Alicorns right in the end or something?

I doubt the movie would be given an ending with such big implications. Maybe in the final episode of the show, this would happen. But during the movie? I doubt it.

14 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

It may happen when the show ends or something, but I don't see any big changes to the status quo for the show 

15 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

WHAT?! XD

I'm curious as to why the heck you'd ask that about the movie concept art XD
Not trying to be mean, just find it funny since I can't see *anything* in the art or movie info to indicate that in any way :P

On 7/17/2017 at 9:52 PM, Prospekt said:

I doubt the movie would be given an ending with such big implications. Maybe in the final episode of the show, this would happen. But during the movie? I doubt it.

Yeah, definitely.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm hyped and scared. Why? Well the character bios kinda had some spoilers. But the onet that's most interesting is Rarity's. She is the element of Generosity and it states that shell make a "long life freind". I hope it's not tempest shadow. I mean, there is a small possibility, but the reason I thought about this is because since the beginning she's showed that she's willing to cut a "limb" off for somepony, or dragon. So what if she gave her horn/magic for the new comer. XD don't judge me! Just a wild thought. 

Edited by 46baby

(edited)
20 hours ago, 46baby said:

I'm hyped and scared. Why? Well the character bios kinda had some spoilers. But the onet that's most interesting is Rarity's. She is the element of Generosity and it states that shell make a "long life freind". I hope it's not tempest shadow. I mean, there is a small possibility, but the reason I thought about this is because since the beginning she's showed that she's willing to cut a "limb" off for somepony, or dragon. So what if she gave her horn/magic for the new comer. XD don't judge me! Just a wild thought. 

Its most probably Capper-- "You were going to SELL US" in one of her images, and in another you can see her and capper singing together up there. Plus a good amount of Movie images have the two of them exchanging aside glances of some kind with each other.

It looks like each of the six (and spike) is set up to connect with someone specifically.

Dash-- Cellaneo

Twilight--- Tempest

Rarity--- Capper

Grubber-- probably spike given his assistant role and the IDW people calling him an "evil spike"

Fluttershy-- it mentions her befriending Storm beasts, so she might be the one to reach out to the minions of storm king

AJ-- Probably sonbird serenade with the bit about her honestly believing in everything she sings about

Pinkie--- Good question :P

1 hour ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

Pinkie--- Good question :P

Princess Skystar obviously I mean look how enthusiastic and higher energy she is in the trailer and promotional material (especially that 360 concept art).

(edited)
On 22-7-2017 at 7:02 AM, 46baby said:

How can you give your horn to another pony? :confused: If I cut of my arm and give it to someone who misses one arm, he can't use it either, right?:grin:

Edited by Hierok

(edited)
9 hours ago, Hierok said:

How can you give your horn to another pony? :confused: If I cut of my arm and give it to someone who misses one arm, he can't use it either, right?:grin:

Well not YET with our medical knowledge.... :P

Biologically, it should be perfectly 100% possible to chop off two people's arms and switch them so long as they have the same Blood type and its done freshly; we can reattach fingers that have been chopped off back on people after all, and we can do organ swaps.

The main issue is just getting the nerve endings reconnected so they work.

• Brohoof 2