Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dress ponies fan club

Techno Universal

(edited)

Eventually someone had to create a fan club for this and I guess that would be me! It's similar to the already existing swimsuit ponies fan club exept it's centred around dresses!

Rules:

Humanoid anthro ponies in dresses are perfectly okay and promoted.

Don't post anything that is considered too suggestive.

Please have fun and I'll start with this one I came across on Google images! Now Luna can you please put away your games and post some more pics here for us!

NOTE: I would be crediting the images I post here but because the images I'm posting have been sitting around in a "favourite pony art" folder on my PC for a few months now I just can't remember who made thease images! Anyways any artwork I post here are owned by their respective owners and I'm just re-posting them here. But I'll mention it if any artwork I post here belong to me! :)

image.png

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I guess I'm going to have to boop this up with something else I found! But seriously is anyone else other than myself going to post here? It's just boring being the only person who has ever posted here! :)

image.thumb.png.ed1e0bc2f9d7258b20d8209676c31130.png

Edited by Techno Universal

Fluttershy in this music video looks simply stunning, I am one to admire a dress, there is an element of grace and beauty tied with them that I cannot quite give an acquitted explanation of.

I don't really have any pictures to show, I'm a terrible artist, but these are really well done. Sorry, just thought I'd post something since it seems kind of dead in this club, plus I do find it kind of interesting despite being a guy... Don't ask...

11 minutes ago, OmegaBeamOfficial said:

I don't really have any pictures to show, I'm a terrible artist, but these are really well done. Sorry, just thought I'd post something since it seems kind of dead in this club, plus I do find it kind of interesting despite being a guy... Don't ask...

Or you could just browse through dress pony images on the internet and re-post them here like what I'm doing! :)

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Or you could just browse through dress pony images on the internet and re-post them here like what I'm doing! :)

Fair point. I think I've seen them on DA various times but It's hard to track them down. I may do that... Also piece of advice, you should credit the original artists when you post other people's stuff on here, It's just so it doesn't look like you've tried to steal art and claim it as your own, people might get the wrong idea.

25 minutes ago, OmegaBeamOfficial said:

Fair point. I think I've seen them on DA various times but It's hard to track them down. I may do that... Also piece of advice, you should credit the original artists when you post other people's stuff on here, It's just so it doesn't look like you've tried to steal art and claim it as your own, people might get the wrong idea.

Well I would credit them if I could remember who made them that is. They are actually from a massive bank of images that I saved from Google images because I liked them. So thease images have been sitting in a folder on my computer for a few months now and I simply can't remember the original creators of them. I'll probably add that in the starting post here! 

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I would credit them if I could remember who made them that is. They are actually from a massive bank of images that I saved from Google images because I liked them. So thease images have been sitting in a folder on my computer for a few months now and I simply can't remember the original creators of them. I'll probably add that in the starting post here! 

Good on you. I did have a good pic that might be useful for this but for the love of god I can't find it XD