Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Most-Idiotic Characters

Castle Bleck

(edited)

Jabba The Hutt in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition.

Despite knowing about Lord Starkiller's Imperial power (and even being offered a reward for information on R2-D2 and C-3PO), Jabba still tries to kill him for some reason.

Welp, I hope that Jabba enjoyed the Empire's wrath offscreen.

Edited by Anti-Villain

(edited)
On 7/14/2017 at 11:16 AM, cmarston1 said:

Billy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has to be one of the most idiotic characters I can think of.

He's still Stephen Hawking compared to Fred Fredburger, though.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 2

Maria from Silent Hill 2 it is so frustrating having her follow me :baconmane: she is so slow that when I have to stop and go back for her she is getting hit by mannequins :angry:  and she just let's them hit her who cares if it kills me in the process, she also likes to run in the way whenever I shoot a gun she just jumps right in front of the bullet and I die because of her :angry: and the list continues on, but I am going to leave it at that

Tales of Xillia. Ivar.

Not only does he regularly boast about his position even when he's clearly om the way but also way late in the game 

he tries to "help" by using an enemy war machine without knowing what it is to help Milla (and to show up Jude) and ends up fucking everything up and giving the enemy what they wanted.

What makes all this idiotic is that he didn't even touch base with the main party. They already knew the war machine would do bad things if it was activated and were actively trying to prevent it when Ivar pops in.

My brother and I have yet to find a more idiotic character and regularly use his name as the worst of insults.

(edited)
On 7/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Blast from the past...

Mayor Manx in SwatKats. He's a moron!

Swat_Kats_mayor_Manx.jpg

Thank Goodness Deputy Mayor Calico "Callie" Briggs was there to keep the city running on an even keel!

Swat_Kats_Callie.jpg

Madkat even saw her as the "Queen" - i.e., the true powerhouse on the chessboard.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

Patrick Starfish from Spongebob Squarepants.

Dee-Dee from Dexter's Laboratory.

Eustace Bagge from Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Amoeba Boys and The Mayor from PowerPuff Girls.

The Tick. SPOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!

Inspector Gadget

• Brohoof 1

Captain Marvel in Civil War 2, does so much stupid bullshit but is constantly portrayed as in the right

Aiden Pierce from Watch Dogs, one of the worst protagonists ever, constantly does detestable shit and is just around an awful person not to mention boring, yet portrayed as the hero because mah dark past!

Unpopular Opinion Time!

Spoiler

Kratos from God Of War, everything that happened was his own fucking fault, yet he takes it out on everyone else, and the game wants you to root for him. Sorry but fuck that

• Brohoof 1

For a more recent example, what about the entire crew in Alien Covenant?

The captain risked the lives of the entire mission because he was mad about people making fun of his religion. 

The second in command risked the lives of the entire mission because his wife didn't return his call when they knew she was going to be in an area with no signal. 

The ground team went to an unknown planet without any hazard suits, or really any protection at all. Who fucking knows what's down there? All kinds of diseases and parasites and shit could be there. But nah, walk around in a fucking light jacket.

The medic broke quarantine procedure twice after treating a guy who was extremely obviously infected with some crazy shit. 

Somebody (might be main character, I don't remember) blew up the fucking lander.

The military types kept going off alone and getting killed. And then others would notice somebody went missing, and go fucking search for them alone are you shitting me?

I had a hard time suspending disbelief I'm that movie because everybody was so goddamn stupid. Nobody on that crew (except maybe the main character) should've been anywhere near a mission like this. 

Add to that the fact that nobody was developed enough for you to care when they died, and it was a pretty bad movie. Dave was the only halfway decent character and he won in the end so as far as I'm concerned, it was a happy ending. Besides, if the colonists went through a similar vetting process as the crew, this mission was already doomed. Fuck'em up, Dave. 

• Brohoof 1

Most idiotic characters in my opinion are as follows

Fawful - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. Annoying, repetitive, and highly egomaniacal. No actual humor was put into the character at all. Just stupidity

Scratch and Grounder - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. They're just flat out stupid.

Starscream - Transformers. Let's be real here. He's never going to be the Decepticon Leader.

Gaston - Beauty and the Beast. His head's as empty as a teacup in Trixie's cupboard.

Sheldon Cooper - Big Bang Theory. Sure he may have a doctorate, but he's 100% bat shit crazy.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons. At least it's a comical kind of stupid. Some of the things he says are freaking hilarious.

v0RL7_s-200x150.gif

But I really, REALLY cannot stand Slippy Toad form Star Fox, particularly Star Fox 64. Good thing I don't speedrun Star Fox 64, because I'd probably end up breaking the controller with how AGGRIVATING he is. Seriously, can you please STOP nearly getting yourself killed and calling on me to help every 5 SECONDS? Seriously, you do know that the arwings have LASER CANNONS right? USE THEM YOU MORON! -_-

foul_bachelor_slippy_by_brokenteapot.jpg

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

On 7/14/2017 at 8:10 AM, A.V. said:

Jabba The Hutt in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition.

While I know this is in league with video game continuity. The fact that you brought up idiotic Star Wars characters and not mention the gungan in the room. :okiedokieloki:

What about the DC comics villain called Condiment King? He's literally had the reputation for being one of the worst and most useless classic comic book villains and he was also featured in the Batman animated TV series. He even used old phrases like "I know you're going to have a challenge so let's see if you can cut the mustard." So he literally was an extremely lame character. Another really dumb classic comic villain is The Walrus from Marvel comics and he did really dumb stuff and he seemed to be extremely strong as he would smash through everything in his path but still in one comic Spiderman literally knocks him out by flicking Walrus in the head with his finger. :)

(edited)
On 7/18/2017 at 6:11 AM, SONICchaos said:

While I know this is in league with video game continuity. The fact that you brought up idiotic Star Wars characters and not mention the gungan in the room. :okiedokieloki:

Jar Jar would've been too easy.

Edited by Anti-Villain