Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Most-Idiotic Characters

Castle Bleck

I believe that goes to most of the Jojo’s characters. I don’t know if it’s the characters being slow or their reaction is slow towards almost everything or if it’s just for the sake of the plot, but sometime it’s gets a little annoying when it does happen. Stardust’s  has a lot of that moments where some of the characters mainly Jotaro failed to see the most obvious things. It’s like pulling teeth. The one thing I hate the most is whenever there’s fight or a conflicts some of these characters can’t seem to hear or see their surroundings. Going like, “oh? Where he go?” Or “huh what’s going on?” It’s right there!

if I were say which characters is painful to watch it would be Koichi and Jotaro. That one moment in part 4 when Josuke scream and Jotaro mistaken his scream for a rainfall. Omg...

Dio and Diavolo mainly Diavolo is a second idiotic villains.. actually most side villains are except for the hitmen. 

I love this anime but the slow reaction/slow characters and poor development for the villains (minus Kira)  is sometimes a pain to watch.

Pretty much every single Action League Now! character with the possible slight exception of Hodge Podge who’s more crazy than stupid 

Spoiler

(plus the dude is actually pretty competent he made a stuffed bear’s voice box that far as we hear only said one phrase capable of imitating multiple voices perfectly and saying more than one thing for each voice ffs, then there’s putting a device of some kind onto the leagues car and controlling it with well a remote control but hey the show used toys for characters what do you expect,  and taking control of the town with music) 

and The Chief who honestly can be a bit dumb but still. Oh and Justice their dog who’d actually pretty smart. And he doesn’t show up much anyways but eh. Yes even the so called ‘genius’ Bill the Lab Guy can be pretty damned stupid. (C’mon dude watch your super growth stuff when someone is in the lab don’t turn your back to stir some chemicals you idiot) But The Flesh takes the stupidity cake in this case. Because aside from one episode he’s always a complete and utter moron. The rest of the team just have moments of stupidity quite often. I’d probably say maybe The Mayor could take second place. I mean c’mon he didn’t know what ‘incredibly breakable fine china’ meant until he went down a massive hill (while trying to get away with all of it on a wagon) with pretty much every piece of it (and him) breaking into pieces for him to get it. Like what even. How. 

Hey, I remember this thread :laugh:

Uhhhh..... I don't think I mentioned Snips and Snails. Those two are like bad caricatures of a couple of the druggies in my high school. 

And honestly? Most SpongeBob characters are idiots to some degree. Patrick is... well... Patrick. SpongeBob has gone from simply naive and immature to at times pretty dumb. Mr. Krabs isn't even just greedy, he has an addiction to money that drives everything he does and leads him to make some of the stupidest decisions imaginable.

Like this one:

Edited by Prospekt

I forgot how long ago I would have posted here, but let me just add something.

Meet Black Star. This is a secondary protagonist from Soul Eater who studies at the DWMA. In this screencap, he just got caught trying to steal an upcoming exam.

DD3F2011-376A-46DA-A3B7-77E490CBDD21.thumb.jpeg.86f7c973121b90a2b10b9510c82a8da2.jpeg

When the other students show up to take the exam, Professor Sid is supervising, and and as we can see here, Black Star’s been disqualified for trying to cheat

DDAE908C-FD17-448F-8A2E-0E8F0A638041.thumb.jpeg.d126d74bee245cde45a41dcf186b05be.jpeg

And believe me, this was nothing new. All throughout the show he does some pretty stupid things