Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your ponysona!

PleasantPetrichor

(edited)

So one of the most inspiring things to me in this fandom was seeing all kinds of ponysonas from all kinds of people. They've all inspired me so much, even the ones with over the top designs. I just loved the creativity. So the point of this thread is to show of your own ponysona! Any kind of creative works! digital art, pencil sketches, even screenshots from pony maker sites! 

I'll start with mine...

596948599702e_ponfly.thumb.png.73fbd8dab984b280458b24c2558b7626.png

She's still new and currently doesn't have a name but I'm still very proud of her ^_^

Edited by PleasantPetrichor

Hello @PleasantPetrichor

Take into consideration that Visual Fan Art's sole purpose is to display art made specifically by the very creator of the topic, allowing other users to share their opinions and remarks on it. Contemplating the fact that this topic is looking for people to directly interact by showcasing their own ponysonas, I believe it would be more suitable for Forum Lounge, within Cloudsdale Colosseum (within Beyond Equestria).

I implore you to read the section's descriptions as well as specific guidelines that may appear pinned on the top before posting.

Have a lovely day now, would post my boy but the edgy buffoon isn't allowed to leave the basement.

Sure, I'll bite... why not?

59699f3f4f5dc_RandiMaxisbyRaphLuna.thumb.png.1741a8ee221ee5949cb161d569718415.png

This INCREDIBLE artwork was done by RaphLuna, a very talented artist!

Hiya, @PleasantPetrichor! Your pony has a lovely design and her goggles are a nice touch. :)

Since there is an existing thread regarding sharing your OC/ponysona, I will need to close this one. Feel free to participate in the megathread below: 

• The topic was locked