Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OOC T-Sarks Does Shy Open/Planning

Tilgoreth

(edited)

Alright so Twilight Sparkle tries new magic spell. But it turns her into the rock god T-Sparks. T-Sparks has a cursh on Fluttershy. So she kidnaps shy and takes her too the eqg world. Before that she turned Starlight, Spike, and thebmane six into stone. The only person who knows hwat happend was Gray Gregor(yes I gave up), a janitor pony who was cleaning Twi's castle that day. Who will go save Shy and Twi?

So I'm thinking this is more of a comedey/slice of life type deal. OC's are fine. Obviously no mane six, Spike, or Starlight. 

Link to the rp: 

Edited by Tilgoreth
Needed too include linke too rp

(edited)

So maybe Techno would be the hero in this RP!

So the day Twilight tried the new spell Techno was actually working as a janitor in the castle because he was board of sitting in his underground lab and he wanted to do something a little different for once. So he was in disguise as he had changed his total body appearance to a boring looking stallion janitor when he was in the castle so he didn't look suspicious as the original creator. Also even though Techno had a lot of power he was still highly struggling to restore Twilight and also I'm guessing that this would be more suited for a 1X1 RP between you and me! Plus Techno can be a real funny stallion when he gets into a comedic mood! :)       

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

So the day Twilight tried the new spell Techno was actually working as a janitor in the castle because he was board of sitting in his underground lab and he wanted to do something a little different for once. So he was in disguise as he had changed his total body appearance to a boring looking stallion janitor when he was in the castle so he didn't look suspicious as the original creator. Also even though Techno had a lot of power he was still highly struggling to restore Twilight and also I'm guessing that this would be more suited for a 1X1 RP between you and me! Plus Techno can be a real funny stallion when he gets into a comedic mood! :)       

So full disclosure this would be my first RP. So sorry if I suck. But yeah that sounds great actually. But how about instead Techno is the one who gives Twi the spell. Then you’re evil brother screws with it too turn Twi into T-Sparks. Then Silga Singewald(cough cough my oc) comes in to save the day! Except she can’t, because she’s just an earth pony. But Techno finds her and together they go off to save Twilight, and Shy because T-Sparks really wants to marry Shy. Also another guy might join depending, but probably not. Also you can’t just magic away the situation. How about Techno doesn’t reveal he’s an alicorn? So he still has to hide his powers.

Also here is my OC: 

13 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

So still interested Techno?

2 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

So full disclosure this would be my first RP. So sorry if I suck. But yeah that sounds great actually. But how about instead Techno is the one who gives Twi the spell. Then you’re evil brother screws with it too turn Twi into T-Sparks. Then Silga Singewald(cough cough my oc) comes in to save the day! Except she can’t, because she’s just an earth pony. But Techno finds her and together they go off to save Twilight, and Shy because T-Sparks really wants to marry Shy. Also another guy might join depending, but probably not. Also you can’t just magic away the situation. How about Techno doesn’t reveal he’s an alicorn? So he still has to hide his powers.

Also here is my OC: 

Okay I just woke up from a good nights sleep! Now it's obvious that Herobrien was the one who put the spell on Twilight the try and get control of her and he did it by coming across a security exploit in Twilight's system. So Herobrien did it remotely from his control room on his own city planet in another universe. Now still in certain situations Techno would have no choice but to use his powers and that's like if a long raged attack beam targets him and he has to teleport to escape it. Maybe Techno remains at the janitor pony for a while but he still tries to use his powers against Twilight. He would also be helping Silga to get around the place as we could imagine! :)

7 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

So still interested Techno?

I just replied a few minutes ago! :)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay I just woke up from a good nights sleep! Now it's obvious that Herobrien was the one who put the spell on Twilight the try and get control of her and he did it by coming across a security exploit in Twilight's system. So Herobrien did it remotely from his control room on his own city planet in another universe. Now still in certain situations Techno would have no choice but to use his powers and that's like if a long raged attack beam targets him and he has to teleport to escape it. Maybe Techno remains at the janitor pony for a while but he still tries to use his powers against Twilight. He would also be helping Silga to get around the place as we could imagine! :)

I just replied a few minutes ago! :)

Okay so I guess it would be time too start the RP then? Or should we still paln more? 

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

I believe everything should be good for when we start the RP! :)

I'll try starting it on Monday. Sorry but I probally won't have time until then.