Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six would be virgins?

CastletonSnob

Definitely Rainbow, Twilight, and Fluttershy...no wait this isn't the Mentally Advanced Universe.

In that case all of them since none of them have had romantic relations in the show.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

How do I put this? It's a show designed for kids so most of them besides Cadence and Shining Armor. . Fanfics are a different thing since fans can do anything (sometimes horrifying!) things to characters. The only ones that technically wouldn't be for sure are the ones that have foals.

Edited by GoldenGumdrop
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely:

-Twi: she may had a thing with Flashy, but she clearly never had a relationship before, nor she does now

-Flutters: Need explaining :dash: ?

Maybe, leaning to yes:

-Dashie: She's normally fearless and daring, but she also hides lots of insecurities. While she's ok with stallions, my head canon is that she's very insecure with them romantically :huh: 

Maybe, leaning to no:

-Rarity: She's a fashionista, and she's interesting in romance, and she has been coquettish and flirty with stallions more than once, so she may have her first time. Though, she also follow the traditional lady way, and in many cultures, she must hold her virginity before marriage, so that may lead her to be still virgin.

Definitely no:

-AJ: I don't think AJ is promiscuous, but I see her as a mare that had a boyfriend before, and most likely, had sex with him many times before breaking-up 

-Pinks: Don't let that childish personality of hers fool you, she also knows lots of shit that you don't expect her to know :dash: 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

My Little Pony. Mane Six. Virgins... What?

Jontron: Frozen. Brain. Surgery...What?

That's a funny question ya got there. I really doubt the writers and Hasbro team would go out of their way portraying any sense of serious romantic interests the Mane Six would have especially after experimenting with Twilight x Flash Sentry from the first Equestria Girls movie :eww:. From what I've seen of the show, romantic interests are just played for laughs (Hearts & Hooves Day, Rarity x That Rich Prince Pony from the finale episode of Season 1). They are never the center of attention for building any character or chemistry within the show so it really is moot. With the exception of Shining Armor x Cadence, but their romance is incredibly bland and uninteresting. It only serves to further the plot (NOT THAT KIND OF PLOT you... oh forget it).

My guess however, would be ALL of them. They're all Virgins because screw romance and make fun of it or downplay it. Too complicated for a Y rated show.

Edited by ZethaPonderer

(edited)

I think even Celestia and Luna are virgins. :grin: But if I have to say who is a virgin in the mane 6, I would say Twilight, Apple Jack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

How would Fancy Pants remember Rarity otherwise. :lol:

Edited by Hierok

Given this is a show for children, then I would have to say that all of them are probably virgins.

But Rainbow Dash and Rarity would seem to be the most likely to not be.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/14/2017 at 6:33 PM, VG_Addict said:

Which of the Mane Six would be virgins, and who would not be? I think Twilight and Fluttershy would be virgins.

Fluttershy only because she is so timid early on. Current season Fluttershy would be hard too say. But I think she would want too wait till she finds someone special. Twilight would still be a virgin. Unless she finds someone who's really into books. Rarity would have already been with fifty guys. (Though she's still waiting for Applejack.) Applejack would only be a virgin because she doesn't have time for romance. Rainbow Dash would have been with a lot of guys also. (Cough still waiting for Fluttershy though.) And Pinkie Pie would be too naieve. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Tilgoreth said:

Fluttershy only because she is so timid early on. Current season Fluttershy would be hard too say. But I think she would want too wait till she finds someone special. Twilight would still be a virgin. Unless she finds someone who's really into books. Rarity would have already been with fifty guys. (Though she's still waiting for Applejack.) Applejack would only be a virgin because she doesn't have time for romance. Rainbow Dash would have been with a lot of guys also. (Cough still waiting for Fluttershy though.) And Pinkie Pie would be too naieve. 

Pinkie Pie would have had a lot of guys too, because it's fun. :pinkie:

On 7/16/2017 at 0:26 PM, Lucartini said:

Everyone. And their whole families. Ponies reproduce by budding.

By wishing towards a flower, and the foal is born from the bud blooming >_>. Yeah, the stallions are just.... there :orly:

On 7/16/2017 at 8:22 PM, Tilgoreth said:

And Pinkie Pie would be too naieve. 

I actually think Pinks is the least likely to be virgin :dash: 

• Brohoof 3

I always imagined Fluttershy getting taken in by some utter jerk who prayed on her low self esteem as a teenager, and now she's quite happy on her own thank you.

And while I once was pretty sure Applejack was into girls, now I'm leaning much more towards her being asexual.

The others I all hope have managed to find someone half decent to have their first time with, even if none of them are ready for a committed relationship yet. Though I do still wonder about Twilight sometimes.

(edited)

Fluttershy due to shyness and probably wouldn't be assertive enough to get to such a emotional close and intimate stage in a relationship, although, she has been known to warm up to people she's gotten to know. For instance, at the start when she first met Twilight she couldn't even utter words to her, just noises but now she gets on with her like they've known each other since birth. So Fluttershy I could probably see getting intimate with somepony she's gotten to know well for years, it can happen I believe. Other than that, I don't think any of them would have problems getting frisky in bed.

Edited by Lunar Echo
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight and Fluttershy most likely

probably Applejack

I can believe Rainbow Dash has had some fun with some nice stallion in her teenage years

Rarity has had a character she was into like, 3 of the 7 seasons, she has clearly had sex before.

Pinkie Pie probably has as well.

Well, Fluttershy has probably had sex with Discord at this point.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/18/2017 at 5:55 AM, Philweasel said:

I always imagined Fluttershy getting taken in by some utter jerk who prayed on her low self esteem as a teenager, and now she's quite happy on her own thank you.

And while I once was pretty sure Applejack was into girls, now I'm leaning much more towards her being asexual.

The others I all hope have managed to find someone half decent to have their first time with, even if none of them are ready for a committed relationship yet. Though I do still wonder about Twilight sometimes.

The one with the biggest reason to start a large family, asexual? Sure, and Pinkie Pie hates candy.

3 hours ago, Lucartini said:

The one with the biggest reason to start a large family, asexual? Sure, and Pinkie Pie hates candy.

Aesexuals often have sex for the sole purpose of procreation, I don't know what you're going on about. 

4 hours ago, Lucartini said:

She might have reason, but she doesn't seem that interested.

And then we have this.

550273__safe_applejack_rarity_spike_trenderhoof_simple+ways_apple_cargo+ship_crush_facebook_glasses_logo_love+heart_my+little+pony+logo_official_rariho.png

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Philweasel said:

She might have reason, but she doesn't seem that interested.

And then we have this.

550273__safe_applejack_rarity_spike_trenderhoof_simple+ways_apple_cargo+ship_crush_facebook_glasses_logo_love+heart_my+little+pony+logo_official_rariho.png

Rarity's crush of the week is dumb and the show needs an episode where Rarity gets a crush on a bad boy that uses her like she uses men, then throws her away, making her cry. Spike's there for her, and she finally realizes that.

5 hours ago, Lucartini said:

Rarity's crush of the week is dumb and the show needs an episode where Rarity gets a crush on a bad boy that uses her like she uses men, then throws her away, making her cry. Spike's there for her, and she finally realizes that.

No more Spartiy, please. :please: It is almost the biggest failure of the show.

Spike and Ember I like much more. It feels more natural. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 6:28 PM, Hierok said:

No more Spartiy, please. :please: It is almost the biggest failure of the show.

Spike and Ember I like much more. It feels more natural. 

Who is Ember?