Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why I started shipping SunFlash

MLPReshaStorm

So...not really sure where this post should be...oh well. Anyway, I figured I should tell you why I started shipping SunFlash. Be warned, this could be considered a rant. Anyway, I started shipping SunFlash since October 1, 2016. Yes, I remember because I'm a SunFlash fanatic xD but...it was when they talked at Camp Everfree. When Flash said "You know, you've changed a lot since we went out. You're so much...nicer." That right there, if you ask me, is totally like "Ooh" and then Sunset was like "Thanks, glad you noticed." And I was like "OOOH" because the fact that she's glad HE noticed, emphasis on 'he' means she's totally crushing on him. Plus, in Rainbow Rocks, did you notice the face she made when Rarity called Flash a 'smitten kitten'? Totally NOT the face of "I never really liked him liked him." YOU AINT FOOLIN ME, SUNNY. XD btw this is only MY opinion on this. If you don't ship it, fine, but don't be hating. Bye! Oh and for those of you who are curious, yes I used to ship FlashLight before SunFlash.

I think its pretty solid as a bet that flash and sunset are going to be setup as a thing in the future of EQG. LOE had that scene hinting at it pretty hard, and they got rid of Flash as a love interest for twilight-- but this is hasbro, and they're not going to waste all those flash sentry dolls they have planned and sold, so they're just going to shift him over from  being twilight's love interest to Sunset's love interest.

(edited)

LOE seemed like they wanted to bring the two back together and Hasbro seems like they want to keep him around for toys. I mean, they gotta have more K-Mart exclusive toys, don't you agree?

Edited by Whompy Whomperson

Given Legend of Everfree, I wouldn't be too surprised if they got back together.

Although I kinda wouldn't want that happen, because Sunset and Princess Twilight is my OTP.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

I think its pretty solid as a bet that flash and sunset are going to be setup as a thing in the future of EQG. LOE had that scene hinting at it pretty hard, and they got rid of Flash as a love interest for twilight-- but this is hasbro, and they're not going to waste all those flash sentry dolls they have planned and sold, so they're just going to shift him over from  being twilight's love interest to Sunset's love interest.

Well, I think that Sunset definitely needs a love interest. Besides, she's my favorite character! But yeah, I agree. Twilight doesn't like Flash like that, but Sunset seems to. :fiery:

4 hours ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

LOE seemed like they wanted to bring the two back together and Hasbro seems like they want to keep him around for toys. I mean, they gotta have more K-Mart exclusive toys, don't you agree?

I agree on everything actually. I have both of them as toys and LoE did seem like Sunset and Flash are at least starting to like each other. :lol:

3 hours ago, MLPReshaStorm said:

Well, I think that Sunset definitely needs a love interest.

I gotta disagree there in that I Honestly don't think anyone NEEDS a love interest; the show was never built on that concept, and while romance can sometimes enrich a series, there's never a *need* to introduce it if your core concept is solid.

I'm cool with sunset and flash and all, but I don't think the series requires it except for hasbro demanding toys.

1 hour ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

I gotta disagree there in that I Honestly don't think anyone NEEDS a love interest; the show was never built on that concept, and while romance can sometimes enrich a series, there's never a *need* to introduce it if your core concept is solid.

I'm cool with sunset and flash and all, but I don't think the series requires it except for hasbro demanding toys.

Well, that's just my opinion. I love it when my favorite characters have a love interest. But your right, not everyone needs a love interest. It depends on the person I guess.