Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chilling Retreat

Blood Moon

6 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@reader8363@Blood Moon@Techno Universal@Drago Ryder@silvermoon15000

"So, it's basically one big blanket." Kyubi said, moving to rub a hoof over the mane. To be honest, the stallion wasn't wrong. It was nice to the touch. The bat pony then realized that she hadn't introduced herself, and figured that now would be a good a time as any. "My name is Kyubi, by the way."

TU: Well a blanket is a way describe my mane and tail. Anyways my name is Techno Universal and I went on this trip to take a break from my job!

In Techno's mind he didn't want to mention any suspicious technical details or mention that he was the original creator of equestria...

48 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well a blanket is a way describe my mane and tail. Anyways my name is Techno Universal and I went on this trip to take a break from my job!

In Techno's mind he didn't want to mention any suspicious technical details or mention that he was the original creator of equestria...

Yuki nodded slightly and sat in front of Techno. "Makes sense, considering the fact that I had the same line of thought. Sometimes you just need to get away from everything." She said, looking out the window. Even if she couldn't see, she could still imagine what the outside world looked like: the mountains hiding the horizon with the sun peeking out from above the summit and the rolling, snow covered fields below. 

@Drago Ryder
Rose sat down and said as she sat down, "Name's Rose Beast. It's a pleasure to meet you." She concentrated on her shadow getting her a drink, even though she really wasn't into drinking as her dad. Her shadow wavered a bit, but it still stretched into a thin line and wrapped around a glass, then it brought it back to her.

20 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki nodded slightly and sat in front of Techno. "Makes sense, considering the fact that I had the same line of thought. Sometimes you just need to get away from everything." She said, looking out the window. Even if she couldn't see, she could still imagine what the outside world looked like: the mountains hiding the horizon with the sun peeking out from above the summit and the rolling, snow covered fields below. 

TU: I wonder if you've ever seen what Manehatten looks like in the sunrise from high altitude? To be honest up at that hight everything on the serface looks completely flat while the only 3D objects are the buildings in the city. It truly is a beautiful sight if you've ever experienced it for yourself! 

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

Maia gave a light smile and shook Silvermoon's hoof. "Nice to meet you, Silvermoon. You can call me Maia." She said, before sitting down on the seat opposite of him. "So, what brings you so far away from society?"

@Drago Ryder

"Nice to meet ya Maia," he said before shrugging.

"Just wanted to explore, plus it gives me something to do until my next student shows up," he said,

"How about you, why come this way,"

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I wonder if you've ever seen what Manehatten looks like in the sunrise from high altitude? To be honest up at that hight everything on the serface looks completely flat while the only 3D objects are the buildings in the city. It truly is a beautiful sight if you've ever experienced it for yourself! 

Yuki thought for a moment, before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, I've only had my imagination and echolocation to go off of when it comes to my sight. It wouldn't be the same experience for me." She said, her lips forming into a flat line.

@reader8363

Gale was surprised to see a shadow hand Rose a drink and tilted her head, somewhat curious about the strange phenomenon. "I didn't think shadows could be so verstaile." She said. While a pegasai using magic was strange in of itself, she had seen a friend who had similar abilities. Of course, he would say it was different, but that was still up for debate.

@silvermoon15000

"So, you're a teacher? I guess the next generation is in good hooves." Maia said, giving a light smile. Granted, it was a bit weird with a beak."As for me, I guess I just wanted to see a bit more of the world, and to take a bit of a break from life. Any inspiration I get for my music would just be a bonus."

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki thought for a moment, before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, I've only had my imagination and echolocation to go off of when it comes to my sight. It wouldn't be the same experience for me." She said, her lips forming into a flat line.

TU: I'm guessing the best you could see things is in black and white with an almost unlimited amount of shades of grey that represent the distances between you and objects. That's basically what night vision would look like for any normal pony who has that ability.

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: I'm guessing the best you could see things is in black and white with an almost unlimited amount of shades of grey that represent the distances between you and objects. That's basically what night vision would look like for any normal pony who has that ability.

Yuki nodded slightly. "Yeah, that's the best way to describe it." She said. "I don't really let it dictate my life, though. At the very least, my other senses pick up the slack, so I'm at least more aware of my surroundings. That, and it did help me find my lot in life." 

@reader8363

Mint nodded her head while listening, growing curious about the new pony. "In the dragon lands, huh? That would explain it a bit." She mused, idly toying with the empty cup on the table in front of her. "What brings you so far out here? Must be more interesting of a reason than myself."

5 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki nodded slightly. "Yeah, that's the best way to describe it." She said. "I don't really let it dictate my life, though. At the very least, my other senses pick up the slack, so I'm at least more aware of my surroundings. That, and it did help me find my lot in life." 

TU: Well at one point I was experimenting with a system that would generate a highly detailed 3D world around you in your mind. It was a 360 radar system that would send out pulses that would detect objects and light protons so you would literally have a few colour 360 view of the environment around you in your head. It was one of the several technologies that I have been working on in my lab under equestria. 

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well at one point I was experimenting with a system that would generate a highly detailed 3D world around you in your mind. It was a 360 radar system that would send out pulses that would detect objects and light protons so you would literally have a few colour 360 view of the environment around you in your head. It was one of the several technologies that I have been working on in my lab under equestria. 

Yuki's eyes widened slightly and she glanced at Techno. If what he said was true, then she would be abke to see, albeit with the help of advanced technology. She doubted that he brought it with him, though. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to meet an inventor on this trip. Something like that would have a variety of uses, depending on how you programed it."

7 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

Yuki's eyes widened slightly and she glanced at Techno. If what he said was true, then she would be abke to see, albeit with the help of advanced technology. She doubted that he brought it with him, though. "Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to meet an inventor on this trip. Something like that would have a variety of uses, depending on how you programed it."

TU: Well that was only one of the first technologies I worked on but around 4000 years ago I made the discovery of universal energy and it's literally the universal binary system that's under the quantum world. It literally allowed us to do anything you could think of with a computer program and my suitcase up there is actually a universal energy laptop computer. The technology I mentioned was highly upgraded with universal energy as you could do something called free-cam and that's when you can literally fly around freely and look around at the world while there's nothing at all in the position of the camera. Also you can no clip with free cam and that's when you can literally pass straight through anything like your a ghost.

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly. "So, it's more of a family thing. I've heard of some types of magic being genetic in nature, but I wasn't expecting so meet someone like that on this trip." She said. The dragoness then shrugged. "Granted, I have a friend that has something similar to what you use, so I can't say I haven't seen it before."

@Drago Ryder
Rose was a little surprised and said as she picked up her glass, "Interesting, I thought my dad and I were the only ones that could do it." She gulped it down and placed it down. She moved her wings a bit more the chill of the drink.

@Blood Moon
Cinder started flipping through the pages and said, "I'm coming up here to archive more spells for the future generation to learn."

11 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale was surprised to see a shadow hand Rose a drink and tilted her head, somewhat curious about the strange phenomenon. "I didn't think shadows could be so verstaile." She said. While a pegasai using magic was strange in of itself, she had seen a friend who had similar abilities. Of course, he would say it was different, but that was still up for debate.

@silvermoon15000

"So, you're a teacher? I guess the next generation is in good hooves." Maia said, giving a light smile. Granted, it was a bit weird with a beak."As for me, I guess I just wanted to see a bit more of the world, and to take a bit of a break from life. Any inspiration I get for my music would just be a bonus."

@Drago Ryder

"Well I am a teacher, but not a school teacher, I teach ponies that are interested in certain magic, specifically night magic, like this," using his magic, Silver summoned a 3D constellation of a rabbit which bounced around, leaving a trail of magic,

"Music huh, that has to be hard, especially when get writer's block but have a deadline for a song," he added as the rabbit hopped onto his shoulder.

@reader8363

Gale simply shrugged. "I didn't really ask him about it, though I think his abilities were based more on the soul. I could be wrong, though." She said, "It's still interesting, either way."

@silvermoon15000

Maia gave a slight giggle as she watched the bunny move around the cabin, "That's amazing." She said, curious as to whether or not she could oet it. "As for my music career, I'm more of a violinist than a singer. That being said, writer's block can be a pain at times."

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale simply shrugged. "I didn't really ask him about it, though I think his abilities were based more on the soul. I could be wrong, though." She said, "It's still interesting, either way."

@silvermoon15000

Maia gave a slight giggle as she watched the bunny move around the cabin, "That's amazing." She said, curious as to whether or not she could oet it. "As for my music career, I'm more of a violinist than a singer. That being said, writer's block can be a pain at times."

@Drago Ryder

"A violinist, my mother was one, although an injury put her out a few years ago, but my father takes care of her," he placed a hoof on the bunny and pet it before whispering something to it.

It bounced off of his shoulder and into Maia's lap.

@Drago Ryder
Rose said as she shifted to make herself a little more comfortable on the seat, "Okay, that's a little different. My father and I can will our shadows to do stuff to our imagination. I was wondering if there's a reason for you coming out this far or you just decided to come out." She concentrated harder on her shadow to make a really small portal, big enough for her hoof to go in and grabbed a small frame right before the portal closed on her hoof.

(edited)

@Techno Universal

At that point, Kyubi was just a bit surprised by what she had heard. The last thing she had expected was to meet somepony as old as Techno. That being said, she didn't exactly understand all the technical bits of the new concept he was trying to explain. "Well, someone has an interesting life." 

Edited by Acnologia

@reader8363

Gale shrugged slightly as she watched Rose pull something out of the portal she had created. "I heard about the resort from a friend, and I honestly needed a vacation." She said. "Honestly, your magic isn't the weirdest thing I've seen."

@silvermoon15000

Maia smiled as the rabbit hopped into her lap and ran her paw over what she assumed was its fur. "Huh, what are the odds. I'm sure she was good before she had to retire." She said.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale shrugged slightly as she watched Rose pull something out of the portal she had created. "I heard about the resort from a friend, and I honestly needed a vacation." She said. "Honestly, your magic isn't the weirdest thing I've seen."

@silvermoon15000

Maia smiled as the rabbit hopped into her lap and ran her paw over what she assumed was its fur. "Huh, what are the odds. I'm sure she was good before she had to retire." She said.

@Drago Ryder

"She was one of the best she was friends with cellist whose daughter is a star today, which is a good thing," he said, the rabbit slowly faded away and he felt the magic rush into him.