Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Chilling Retreat

Blood Moon

@Drago Ryder
Rose nodded and said, "I agree, been working without a break since I took my fathers business and his last name." She looked at the photo in the frame to see that she grabbed one of her parents and not the one of Shadow's associate that he recommended for her to meet. 

1 hour ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

At that point, Kyubi was just a bit surprised by what she had heard. The last thing she had expected was to meet somepony as old as Techno. That being said, she didn't exactly understand all the technical bits of the new concept he was trying to explain. "Well, someone has an interesting life." 

TU: I guess you could call it interesting but it's also been extremely important for equestria to survive the attacks by the villains invading the place.

Techno's mane then moved over to Kyubi and wrapped itself around her...

TU: And it really likes you now!

(edited)

@silvermoon15000

Maia watched the rabbit disappear and looked at Silvermoon. "Makes sense. Musicians tend to know each other. That being said, I only started a year ago, so I probbaly haven't heard about her." Shd said.

@reader8363

Gale nodded. "Makes sense. You prbably have big shoes to fill, after all." She said. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just stopped going on crazy adventures and met someone nice. Just settle down and have a relatively normal life. I'd probably go crazy or drag them along with me." The dragoness then gave a slight laugh, enjoying the coversation she was having.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

A light blush graced Kyubi's cheeks and she gave a light giggle. The mane honestly did feel like one big blanket. "I think I have a few freinds that have said something similar. As for me, I tend to just sit on the sidelines." The bat pony wasn't exactly a fighter, so there wasn't exactly a lot she could do to help aside from calm other civilians.

8 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

A light blush graced Kyubi's cheeks and she gave a light giggle. The mane honestly did feel like one big blanket. "I think I have a few freinds that have said something similar. As for me, I tend to just sit on the sidelines." The bat pony wasn't exactly a fighter, so there wasn't exactly a lot she could do to help aside from calm other civilians.

TU: Well there is something I call a kill mode switch in my head. The switch actually would make me insanely powerful when it is triggered and it's in there as an emergency weapon. Like if I get knocked out in battle the switch will activate and I would win the battle very quickly. Plus my eyes also change to look like red changeling eyes when the switch is active. Often I want to stay on the sidelines of battles but I will come on in to assist if it's a real emergency with the good side losing the battle to the enemy. Anyways I really love my mane and tail because of how they look amazing and they're extremely soft and warm to cuddle in!

@reader8363

Mint nodded her head slowly, a soft groan escaping from her as she returned to resting her cheek on her hoof. "Everyone on this train is either on vacation, working on something they enjoy or both. I'm here because the guard captain just wanted to give me a job that would keep me away from the castle for a while." She said with a heavy sigh. As one of the attendants came by, she rose her free hoof to get her attention and get more cider, using her magic to lift the cup to her lips. "...Maybe I can spite him and find a way to actually enjoy myself while working."

@Drago Ryder
Rose said as she got stewards attention, "Maybe, or it could go bad. No one knows how it will go." She asked for a slightly stronger drink and the frame on the table, then she took a sip and recoiled while muttering, "How does my dad drink this?"

@Blood Moon
Cinder nodded and started shivering. She said as she placed the book back in the bag, "The spell must have worn off."

16 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@silvermoon15000

Maia watched the rabbit disappear and looked at Silvermoon. "Makes sense. Musicians tend to know each other. That being said, I only started a year ago, so I probbaly haven't heard about her." Shd said.

@reader8363

Gale nodded. "Makes sense. You prbably have big shoes to fill, after all." She said. "Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I just stopped going on crazy adventures and met someone nice. Just settle down and have a relatively normal life. I'd probably go crazy or drag them along with me." The dragoness then gave a slight laugh, enjoying the coversation she was having.

"Probably not, she was popular but not extremely, what do you think is at this place," Silver looked at her,

"Its exciting that its a mystery but for all we know we could be in the midst of a murder story hehe, no pressure,"

@Techno Universal

Kyubi nodded slightly and seemed to relax while she was wrapped in Techno's mane. "Yeah, my friends tend to be the types that just hit whatever is causing the problem hard right at the start. It really gives you some perspective on your own abilities when you see that kind of stuff." She said.

@reader8363

Gale shrugged, before she took a sip of her cider. "It's probably just an acquired taste. I don't really see the appeal myself, but I don't judge others based on that either."

@silvermoon15000

Maia couldn't help but laugh a bit at the thought of something like that happening. To be honest, it made perfect sense. You had an isolated area housing probably a dozen individuals. Something was bound to go wrong. "To be honest, I don't really know. I couldn't really find much information about the resort, aside from what you would expect." She said. "If this doesn't become a murder mystery, though, some monster or supernatural force could come knocking. Best case scenario, we get snowdin."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale shrugged, before she took a sip of her cider. "It's probably just an acquired taste. I don't really see the appeal myself, but I don't judge others based on that either."

@silvermoon15000

Maia couldn't help but laugh a bit at the thought of something like that happening. To be honest, it made perfect sense. You had an isolated area housing probably a dozen individuals. Something was bound to go wrong. "To be honest, I don't really know. I couldn't really find much information about the resort, aside from what you would expect." She said. "If this doesn't become a murder mystery, though, some monster or supernatural force could come knocking. Best case scenario, we get snowdin."

@Drago Ryder

"Yeah your probably right," he snickered,

"So what made you become a musician,"

@reader8363

Mint set her cider cup down and shut off her magical aura. "I hope you can fare will out in the snow. I've brought all of my heaviest clothes, and I think that will only just barely cut it. Then again, it's hard to find something that's actually for function and not for style in Canterlot." As the mare brought her cup back up to take another sip, the crackle of the speakers above made her pause.

@reader8363 @Drago Ryder @silvermoon15000 @Acnologia @Techno Universal

"Good morning once again, passengers. We will be arriving in the Hoofer Bay station in just a few minutes, please make sure you have all of your belongings together and prepare to disembark the train. Thank you for choosing the Friendship Express, we hope you enjoy your stay in the snow." The train's conductor stated proudly before a click came over the speakers to mark the finish of his statement.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

Kyubi nodded slightly and seemed to relax while she was wrapped in Techno's mane. "Yeah, my friends tend to be the types that just hit whatever is causing the problem hard right at the start. It really gives you some perspective on your own abilities when you see that kind of stuff." She said.

TU: Yeah. For me in battle I would start at a close to minimum power level but I would just get more and more powerful as the battle goes on. Plus even at my maximum power level I believe I even naturally warp and distort space time around my head so the the area around my head would look really rippled and distorted when I'm actually at that power level. Anyways it looks like we're almost at our destination!

Edited by Techno Universal

@Drago Ryder
Rose heard the announcement and gulped the drink down. She coughed a bit from the taste and said, "Yeah maybe. Or it could be a little old for my taste." She walked over to the trolly and placed her two cups back on it. Then she grabbed the picture frame and tucked it under her wing since it was the only thing she had with her 

@Blood Moon
Cinder said as she thought about it, "I'm not that great in the snow, but I could set my coat on fire once I'm out of the train to keep me warm."

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly as she overheard the conductor. "Looks like we're almost at the resort. Thankfully I don't have much on me." She thought to herself. The dragoness then looked out the window. 

@silvermoon15000

Maia thought for a moment, before finally deciding on how to tell her story. "Well, I can't fly, so I didn't exactly have a normal school life. That being said, I essentially found myself in a music class, picked up a violin, and began to play. I guess it sort of stuck after that." She said, shrugging slightly. The gryphon then heard the conductor and made sure that all of her bags were in order. "So, any plans for when you get to the resort.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

Yuki nodded slightly, She only had a few clothes to keep warm, so there wasn't that much to keep up with. "Well, time certainly passed. I'm actually staying at a resort near the town the train is about to stop at. I didn't know if you were as well, so at least now you know where to find me." She said, smiling lightly.

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@reader8363

Gale nodded slightly as she overheard the conductor. "Looks like we're almost at the resort. Thankfully I don't have much on me." She thought to herself. The dragoness then looked out the window. 

@silvermoon15000

Maia thought for a moment, before finally deciding on how to tell her story. "Well, I can't fly, so I didn't exactly have a normal school life. That being said, I essentially found myself in a music class, picked up a violin, and began to play. I guess it sort of stuck after that." She said, shrugging slightly. The gryphon then heard the conductor and made sure that all of her bags were in order. "So, any plans for when you get to the resort.

@Drago Ryder

"Fair enough," he said before the conductor made his statement,

"I will probably find my cabin, unpack and then I have no idea," he chuckled,

"How about you,"

@silvermoon15000

Maia shrugged, looking out the window. She could see the town in the diistance at this point. "I'll probably do the same. After I get settled in, I'll probably look around the area and see what I can find. I'm sure they have something in the entertainment department. You could come along, if you want."

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

Yuki nodded slightly, She only had a few clothes to keep warm, so there wasn't that much to keep up with. "Well, time certainly passed. I'm actually staying at a resort near the town the train is about to stop at. I didn't know if you were as well, so at least now you know where to find me." She said, smiling lightly.

TU: I believe everyone here is staying at that resort as that's the one that's having the promotion. Or it might not but still all I can remember is that I'm staying at the resort that's having the promotion so I'm sort of just following everyone else. But still I might be able to help you with keeping warm out there. That's if I can remember the tricks in my system for producing heat that is!

14 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@silvermoon15000

Maia shrugged, looking out the window. She could see the town in the diistance at this point. "I'll probably do the same. After I get settled in, I'll probably look around the area and see what I can find. I'm sure they have something in the entertainment department. You could come along, if you want."

@Drago Ryder

"Hmmm maybe I will," Silver smiled,

"I may need a buddy just in case the murder mystery part comes up," he chuckled once more.

1 hour ago, silvermoon15000 said:

@Drago Ryder

"Hmmm maybe I will," Silver smiled,

"I may need a buddy just in case the murder mystery part comes up," he chuckled once more.

Maia giggled a bit before following up with her own retort. "Don't worry. I'll protect you if that happens." She said, joking a bit with the unicorn.  The gryphon then gave him a slight wink and noticed a weird feeling of lightness in her chest.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Acnologia said:

@Techno Universal

"Huh, that's the same one I'm going to." She said, giving a light smile. It looked like she'd be seeing more of Techno than she thought. "As for keeping warm, I wouldn't mind. At the very least, it'd help me save clothes for later."

TU: Yeah in actual fact I just found this really fun heat generator that I programmed into myself years ago! Apparently this one is a really fun as it's literally a realistic diesel engine from a heavy duty diesel rail locomotive. I believe they use magic powered diesel locomotives in equestria for long cargo trains that transport goods all around equestria. Anyways the engine is literally so realistic that it would experience what you would call a cold start if you try to start it out in the cold. It also sounds epic to!    

11 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

Maia giggled a bit before following up with her own retort. "Don't worry. I'll protect you if that happens." She said, joking a bit with the unicorn.  The gryphon then gave him a slight wink and noticed a weird feeling of lightness in her chest.

"Oh...well thank you," he smiled, his chest feeling different.