Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you have any group names for your circle of friends that were bronies?

deathmetalbr0ny

It was in 11th grade and we called ourselfs "Brinies in the Bronx" :confused:  There's a story behind that one.

One of my friends was telling me that his parents knew about him being a brony in a message but somehow that came out as briny. Me-"You're a what now lol?" Him- "lol I meant a Bronx" and before I could say anything else he types "OH FORGET IT!" We told our friends that we knew about that and we had a good laugh and it kinda became a running thing for us to say that's what we are whenever someone asked about the show or about our shirts with characters on them.

I started a clan known as Ponygames Guild, each of us were known as Ponygames [Our favorite pony]. We started in 2013 and had 12 members, now we only have 11 members, and only 3 of us are Bronies. Though a lot of us have come and gone, only 8 of us are left from the original group. I then renamed the group to Midnight In The Morning and we no longer talk about ponies (because some of the others get butt hurt if I bring it up). Though we still do what we did as kids, play video games on camera, and do podcasts.

• Brohoof 1