Register now to remove this ad.

4 posts in this topic

Note: If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it, as this is not pony related music. 

Hello bronies and pegasisters! As you can guess from my name, I love music. I wanted to post something musical on the forums, and I've been working on a cover of Believer, an amazing song by Imagine Dragons. 

Here's the original:

Spoiler

Here's my cover:

Spoiler

I am open to constructive criticism!!!

Please, if you have any suggestions, tell me. This is a work in progress and I still have yet to sing the whole song. 

(I have no idea what's up with the text below this.)

In Game Name:
Server Name :
Offense Banned for:
Staff member who banned you:
Dispute Reason:
Edited by Silver Note
1 person brohoofs this

I think it was nicely done. My only critcism is that you maybe need an other guitar and that you maybe need to full the spaces, because it's a bit empty at the end of the video. But that's the only thing I can give you as working point. You've got a better voice as me. :orly:

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

I think it was nicely done. My only critcism is that you maybe need an other guitar and that you maybe need to full the spaces, because it's a bit empty at the end of the video. But that's the only thing I can give you as working point. You've got a better voice as me. :orly:

Thanks, @Hierok! My sister and I are actually working on this together, I was just trying out doing it on my own as to improve myself. My sister and I sing some different parts, as well as myself adding some inexperienced drumming and guitar on the chorus. My sister does that constant background melody on the ukelele. I feel like when we do the song together, it solves most of those issues. We're still working on it, but I'll post when we finish. ;)

Thanks for your comment! :icwudt:

1 person brohoofs this

1 hour ago, Silver Note said:

Thanks, @Hierok! My sister and I are actually working on this together, I was just trying out doing it on my own as to improve myself. My sister and I sing some different parts, as well as myself adding some inexperienced drumming and guitar on the chorus. My sister does that constant background melody on the ukelele. I feel like when we do the song together, it solves most of those issues. We're still working on it, but I'll post when we finish. ;)

Thanks for your comment! :icwudt:

You're welcome. I can't wait to hear it! :twi: