Jump to content

Animation The last Anime you watched?


Recommended Posts

Guest

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet. Seeing as many of you like dem japanese cartoons, feel free to list the last ones you watched here!:D

I recently finished Bungou Stray Dogs and TTGL.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am currently going through Little Witch Academia on Netflix.

Kari Wahlgren voices Haruko like she did a decade ago, in the original. It's a pleasure having her voice the character again, it was her breakout role I believe.  Well what makes me cringe is w

I've been watching Little Witch Academia. I just finished episode 8 earlier today. It's such a fun anime! That's the best way I can describe it, just pure fun. I love how expressive the character

Posted Images

Guest
23 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I haven't watched any anime since last year. But the last one I remember is the third season of Junjou Romantica.

Oh, why? Got bored or something?:D

I took a break about a year ago aswell. Mostly due to boredom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Niko said:

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet.

I was thinking, this would be the same as the existing "Last show you watched" thread. 

:confused:
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Just now, .Wolfe. said:

 

  Hide contents

I was thinking, this would be the same as the existing "Last show you watched" thread. 

:confused:

Well, not really. Shows consist of SO MANY things, I think it would be fine to have an anime thread, since it's more or less a thing of it's own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Niko said:

Well, not really. Shows consist of SO MANY things, I think it would be fine to have an anime thread, since it's more or less a thing of it's own.

That was fast Okay then that's fine, though I'm not saying that it'd be pointless or anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Just now, .Wolfe. said:

That was fast Okay then that's fine, though I'm not saying that it'd be pointless or anything.

Yeah I got notifications set up, so my replies are kind of fast:DD I getchu mate, it's fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I previously watched Sonic X
 

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yeah I got notifications set up, so my replies are kind of fast:DD I getchu mate, it's fine.

Okie dokie lokie :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not finished yet, but I'm currently watching "Zettai Karen Children" (with the unimaginative English name "Psychic Squad") I'm loving it so far. Three of the most powerful ESPers known help the authorities fight crime committed by rogue power users. The three are...Wait for it...10-year-old cute girls! They're so powerful (level 7) that when off duty, they are required to wear limiters that bring them down to level 4. There's a lot of cute girl stuff in it, but it can get serious without warning. Episode two had me crying at one point. I lucked out seriously. I got the complete series on eight DVDs, new, unopened,  at a thrift store for FOUR DOLLARS! 

Zettai_Karen_Children.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I last watched the finale to Attack On Titan season 2, hate that the season is over already. I need to know more! D:

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
25 minutes ago, .Wolfe. said:

I previously watched Sonic X
 

Okie dokie lokie :lol: 

Now that's an answer I like to hear my b0i :^) Sonic X was actually good, I don't understand all the hate towards it. Did you enjoy it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Niko said:

Now that's an answer I like to hear my b0i :^) Sonic X was actually good, I don't understand all the hate towards it. Did you enjoy it?

 

I liked Sonic X, too.

 

I think the hate was mostly due to (1) the 4Kids dub and (2) "ZOMG, Chris Thorndyke = Gary Stu!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
Just now, A.V. said:

 

I liked Sonic X, too.

 

I think the hate was mostly due to (1) the 4Kids dub and (2) "ZOMG, Chris Thorndyke = Gary Stu!"

Yeah, it was mostly due to the "too many humans" thing, from what I know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Niko said:

Yeah, it was mostly due to the "too many humans" thing, from what I know.

 

The only one who seemed to get a pass was Topaz -- largely because of the "her x Rouge"-shippers having a lot to work with ( :lol: ).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
5 minutes ago, A.V. said:

 

The only one who seemed to get a pass was Topaz -- largely because of the "her x Rouge"-shippers having a lot to work with ( :lol: ).

Oh yeah, she was fine. But after all there was a lot of screentime for Sonic and other non-human characters. Should have been more, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Last anime I finished watching was Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls.

A16856-2832473140.1432081195.jpg

 

... Don't look at me like that!

 

To each their own, mate.

And that avatar. God BLESS, you got a follower just for that <3<3

Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
26 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Last anime I finished watching was Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls.

A16856-2832473140.1432081195.jpg

 

... Don't look at me like that!

 

 

Consider my interest piqued.

 

nosebleed.png

 

P.S.: I agree with @Niko about your avatar.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
(edited)
1 minute ago, A.V. said:

 

And now I suddenly have a new interest.

 

P.S.: I agree with @Niko about your avatar.

That picture truly looks interesting though, don't it >:) I might actually take a look at that anime, since I'm kind of searching for some atm.

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...