Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet. Seeing as many of you like dem japanese cartoons, feel free to list the last ones you watched here!:D

I recently finished Bungou Stray Dogs and TTGL.

23 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

I haven't watched any anime since last year. But the last one I remember is the third season of Junjou Romantica.

Oh, why? Got bored or something?:D

I took a break about a year ago aswell. Mostly due to boredom.

46 minutes ago, Niko said:

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet.

I was thinking, this would be the same as the existing "Last show you watched" thread. 

:confused:

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

Hide contents

I was thinking, this would be the same as the existing "Last show you watched" thread. 

:confused:

Well, not really. Shows consist of SO MANY things, I think it would be fine to have an anime thread, since it's more or less a thing of it's own.

Just now, Niko said:

Well, not really. Shows consist of SO MANY things, I think it would be fine to have an anime thread, since it's more or less a thing of it's own.

That was fast Okay then that's fine, though I'm not saying that it'd be pointless or anything.

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

That was fast Okay then that's fine, though I'm not saying that it'd be pointless or anything.

Yeah I got notifications set up, so my replies are kind of fast:DD I getchu mate, it's fine.

I previously watched Sonic X

3 minutes ago, Niko said:

Yeah I got notifications set up, so my replies are kind of fast:DD I getchu mate, it's fine.

Okie dokie lokie :lol: 

Not finished yet, but I'm currently watching "Zettai Karen Children" (with the unimaginative English name "Psychic Squad") I'm loving it so far. Three of the most powerful ESPers known help the authorities fight crime committed by rogue power users. The three are...Wait for it...10-year-old cute girls! They're so powerful (level 7) that when off duty, they are required to wear limiters that bring them down to level 4. There's a lot of cute girl stuff in it, but it can get serious without warning. Episode two had me crying at one point. I lucked out seriously. I got the complete series on eight DVDs, new, unopened,  at a thrift store for FOUR DOLLARS! 

Zettai_Karen_Children.jpg

25 minutes ago, .Wolfe. said:

I previously watched Sonic X

Okie dokie lokie :lol: 

Now that's an answer I like to hear my b0i :^) Sonic X was actually good, I don't understand all the hate towards it. Did you enjoy it?

5 minutes ago, Niko said:

Now that's an answer I like to hear my b0i :^) Sonic X was actually good, I don't understand all the hate towards it. Did you enjoy it?

I liked Sonic X, too.

I think the hate was mostly due to (1) the 4Kids dub and (2) "ZOMG, Chris Thorndyke = Gary Stu!"

Just now, A.V. said:

I liked Sonic X, too.

I think the hate was mostly due to (1) the 4Kids dub and (2) "ZOMG, Chris Thorndyke = Gary Stu!"

Yeah, it was mostly due to the "too many humans" thing, from what I know.

Just now, Niko said:

Yeah, it was mostly due to the "too many humans" thing, from what I know.

The only one who seemed to get a pass was Topaz -- largely because of the "her x Rouge"-shippers having a lot to work with ( :lol: ).

5 minutes ago, A.V. said:

The only one who seemed to get a pass was Topaz -- largely because of the "her x Rouge"-shippers having a lot to work with ( :lol: ).

Oh yeah, she was fine. But after all there was a lot of screentime for Sonic and other non-human characters. Should have been more, though.

22 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Last anime I finished watching was Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls.

A16856-2832473140.1432081195.jpg

... Don't look at me like that!

To each their own, mate.

And that avatar. God BLESS, you got a follower just for that <3<3

(edited)
26 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Last anime I finished watching was Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls.

A16856-2832473140.1432081195.jpg

... Don't look at me like that!

Consider my interest piqued.

nosebleed.png

P.S.: I agree with @Niko about your avatar.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 minute ago, A.V. said:

And now I suddenly have a new interest.

P.S.: I agree with @Niko about your avatar.

That picture truly looks interesting though, don't it >:) I might actually take a look at that anime, since I'm kind of searching for some atm.

Edited by Guest