Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

I watched the first few episodes of My Hero Academia the other day. My friends (who are fans) offered to watch it with me and hopefully get through the whole thing before the third season premieres on April 7th. It's great so far. A nice combination of heartwarming, hilarious, and... "quirky." ;):lol: And the art style is stellar.

• Brohoof 2

Osomatsu S2...gosh I don't even know why I keep watching it. I prefer the manga anytime. 

Puella Magi: Madoka Magica, and it’s sequel movie Rebellion.

Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-Movie-Posters-

This was one of my favorite animes a few years back when I first watched it, and upon a rewatch, I am just as impressed as I was when I was younger and dumber. Things are not what they seem with this show, and don’t do yourself a disservice by having it spoiled for you. Well worth the watch, in total the series with the movie has a less than 8 hour runtime, which is easy-peasy to binge in a few days. It has a very unique art style and addresses some very interesting and heavy themes for its short runtime, as well as having a memorable cast of characters. Kyubey did nothing wrong. I’m currently working on completing 2 of its spinoff mangas, one that bridges the gap between the show and the movie (Wraith) and one that goes into the history of two of the main characters (The Different Story), and have previously read the spinoff Oriko Magica, which tells a different story with different characters in the same universe, and is just as good as the show’s story to be quite honest. 

Now I’m trying to crush Made in Abyss over the next few days :) 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:46 AM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

images.jpeg

Cory in the house of course!

Dead meme is dead for a reason :crackle:

Edited by Twiliscael

latest?cb=20161111024204                                                                    

It was actually remade and redubbed from the 90s. Classic times.

• Brohoof 1

I am currently bingewatching CardCaptor Sakura on Crunchyroll in order to get ready for its sequel series, and it is super gay and I love the show for it.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1