Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2018 at 11:48 AM, VenomPLA_04 said:

Overlord S3 E5

Also, glad that Lupusregina is getting some screen time for this Season. And also...

Reveal hidden contents

Dunno if it's true or not, about the The Magic Caster of Destroy, but I hope they include this arc too.

Overlord definitely my fave from this season. I was looking at it for years thinking it would be some kind of SAO wannabe but im glad i was wrong and gave it a chance the depth and execution of the characters is insane, considering the premise. 

Currently getting really into LotGH as well the overall scale of the setting and the show overall is remarkable. 

That would've been Black Lagoon about a month ago. After seeing Revy being mentioned in another video, I was curious as to what the anime was about so I looked it up on Wikipedia where I was surprised to see how MLP connected with Black Lagoon in terms of having the same voice artists in a lot of cases. From there, I chose to binge-watch the entire thing in the span of about a week. Was it worth it? I'd definitely say so.

The last Anime i watched was the original Ghost in the Shell Movie and for a cult classic, i found it to a bit disappointing.

Instead of making me question philosophical questions, i was just questioning what all the different Groups in this Movie were supposed to be, i was so confused as to who was who, who worked for who and what the Plot actually was. I also watched the 2.0 Version and i guess i understood the Story a bit more after the second watch, but im still confused as to what even happened and what the movie wants me to think about. Also it was a bit uneventful for a " Cult Classic ". Some of the Animation scenes looked fantastic, others looked exactly as cheap as many current Anime.

All in all i guess im just to stupid to understand the movie.

I watched Porco Rosso. 

It's not my favorite Miyazaki movie but it's rising in my estimation every time I watch it. My roommate also suggested a short series, "Snow White With Red Hair," and I watched the first episode. It was okay but it didn't blow me away.  

The last anime I watched was My Hero Academia. I just started watching it today, so I'm only on episode 7 of season 1. I know I'm a little late in starting the series after seeing how many episode there are. However, I remember hearing some of my friends talking about the series. So, I decided to give it a try and I'm really liking the anime, so far. The story is interesting and the characters are lively and unique. I hope I can catch up in the series in time for the upcoming movie. I'm also looking forward to the video game that's coming out in October. It's just like the show states. To go beyond! Plus Ultra! :) 

On 8/31/2018 at 1:40 AM, Nanotek said:

The last Anime i watched was the original Ghost in the Shell Movie and for a cult classic, i found it to a bit disappointing.

Instead of making me question philosophical questions, i was just questioning what all the different Groups in this Movie were supposed to be, i was so confused as to who was who, who worked for who and what the Plot actually was. I also watched the 2.0 Version and i guess i understood the Story a bit more after the second watch, but im still confused as to what even happened and what the movie wants me to think about. Also it was a bit uneventful for a " Cult Classic ". Some of the Animation scenes looked fantastic, others looked exactly as cheap as many current Anime.

All in all i guess im just to stupid to understand the movie.

You should watch the Stand Alone Complex both seasons it's what really opened up GitS for me  

On 9/10/2018 at 8:37 AM, Jokuc said:

That would be the newest episode of Overlord season 3!

Im so hyped for Overlord for some reason rn. Couple months back i hadnt even started watching season 1 of it as i really didnt expect much of that premise but i was blown away and hooked pretty much after the first ep

Watched Gantz and Inuyashiki good concepts but the pacing is pretty slow for my taste