Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Niko said:

Oh, why? Got bored or something?:D

I took a break about a year ago aswell. Mostly due to boredom.

Well I have a pretty busy schedule and couple it with my short attention span I just find it hard to get into a anime and watch it  to completion. The only ones I managed to do that really with was the kind that are a few minutes long since my life can get pretty hectic.

Edited by PrincessOfCompassion
  • Brohoof 1

The last anime I watched was Little Witch Academia. Which I only didn't finish because Netflix only put up the first thirteen episodes. And I guess they also did the english dub, which I would prefer too wait for.

2 hours ago, Niko said:

To each their own, mate.

And that avatar. God BLESS, you got a follower just for that <3<3

Thank you! Always nice to meet a fellow Celestia fan.

1 hour ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Well I have a pretty busy schedule and couple it with my short attention span I just find it hard to get into a anime and watch it  to completion. The only ones I managed to do that really with was the kind that are a few minutes long since my life can get pretty hectic.

Ah yeah, I feel ya. No time:D 

1 minute ago, PoisonClaw said:

Thank you! Always nice to meet a fellow Celestia fan.

<3:D

38 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

The last anime I watched was Little Witch Academia. Which I only didn't finish because Netflix only put up the first thirteen episodes. And I guess they also did the english dub, which I would prefer too wait for.

Been watching LWA after seeing mentions of it on here - Akko reminds me of Amano from Yumeiro Patissiere even though its a completely different sort of school :D

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Been watching LWA after seeing mentions of it on here - Akko reminds me of Amano from Yumeiro Patissiere even though its a completely different sort of school :D

I actually really liked the series, but Netflix only put up the first thirteen episodes. And I guess their also handling the dub so I don't want too watch elsewhere because I'd rather watch the dub then sub. But man Cavendish is so grating. She's such a bitch too Akko, which the shipper in me loves. :D

There are threads like this, but apparently there aren't that many anime fans on here as one might think. The threads always get buried among other topics cause not many people reply :P

anyway, I'm currently watching:

• Boku no Hero Academia Season 2 airing now
  • Boruto airing now
  • Hajimete no Gal airing now
  • Kakegurui airing now
  • Made in Abyss airing now
  • Princess Principal airing now
  • Chi's Sweet Home
  • R-15
  • Yakitate Japan!

Season 2 of bnha has been awesome this far and this second half of s2 is exciting. Boruto hasn't really been that good imo. It seems like a copypaste of naruto but nothing is happening. Same thing every ep.. Will still continue to watch though. Kakegurui isn't really a show I'd normally watch cause it's so... crazy. But I find it oddly entertaining somehow. Princess Principal has been okay the two eps that has aired. I like the setting but I don't really like the magic powers and stuff going on. R-15 is weird but jokky is all for that ecchi. Yakitate Japan is awesome, it's about people making bread... and I know that sounds boring but it's a comedy and it's kind of fun to learn a bunch of stuff about bread xD Lastly there's Made in Abyss. There's only two eps out so far but I and others agree that it's probably the best anime that started airing this season. You should join in while it's airing!

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Jokuc said:

There are threads like this, but apparently there aren't that many anime fans on here as one might think. The threads always get buried among other topics cause not many people reply :P

anyway, I'm currently watching:

• Boku no Hero Academia Season 2 airing now
  • Boruto airing now
  • Hajimete no Gal airing now
  • Kakegurui airing now
  • Made in Abyss airing now
  • Princess Principal airing now
  • Chi's Sweet Home
  • R-15
  • Yakitate Japan!

Season 2 of bnha has been awesome this far and this second half of s2 is exciting. Boruto hasn't really been that good imo. It seems like a copypaste of naruto but nothing is happening. Same thing every ep.. Will still continue to watch though. Kakegurui isn't really a show I'd normally watch cause it's so... crazy. But I find it oddly entertaining somehow. Princess Principal has been okay the two eps that has aired. I like the setting but I don't really like the magic powers and stuff going on. R-15 is weird but jokky is all for that ecchi. Yakitate Japan is awesome, it's about people making bread... and I know that sounds boring but it's a comedy and it's kind of fun to learn a bunch of stuff about bread xD Lastly there's Made in Abyss. There's only two eps out so far but I and others agree that it's probably the best anime that started airing this season. You should join in while it's airing!

Well to me it seems like this topic is doing quite well atm:D We'll see how it goes.

That's a lot or "Airing Now" statuses, I can't watch ongoing anime series myself. I just prefer to wait till they're finished. Waiting for episodes to come out seems like a pain to me.

From March through May, the last Animes I've watched (in this order) are:

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 (aka KonoSuba 2)
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Little Witch Academia
Monster Musume
UN-GO
Concrete Revolutio

I'm not sure if I actually finished Concrete Revolutio, as my MAL says I put it on hold halfway through. That'd have been mid-May, around the time I graduated college, and I had to turn in my "Cap-Top" (the laptop my college loaned to students for the 4 years of our major). That may be why it says I put it on hold. I might go back sometime to where it says I left off, and check to see if I actually just forgot to update it to finished, or if I really did leave off half-way through. 

9bd8e6c7ca.jpg

Since MAL erases your recently watched history after like 2 or 3 weeks (or however long), I had to go into one of the Discord servers I'm in with my old college roommate and some of our online friends to look through my recent history in the anime channel to find the above listed animes I recently watched. I didn't want to dig back any deeper (read: I was too lazy to go back farther). I haven't watched any since basically mid-May. I think I'm planning on watching this next sometime soon:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (aka DanMachi 2)

The last anime I watched? Religiously, as in all the way through, it would have been Ranma 1/2 a few years ago in addition to Sailor Moon but as of late I just dabble in a couple of them here and there but not becoming engrossed in them. I'm not as big an anime fan as I used to be.

• Brohoof 1

Last one I finished or last one I was actively watching? :P

Last I finished was the first season of Slayers. Currently watching The Ambition of Oda Nobuna.

Slayers was amazing until they tried to do so much drama. It really fell flat in that department. The comedy is top notch though.

Oda Nobuna is everything I love about modern anime. Plenty of action, cute girls/fanservice, and funny almost throughout.

1 hour ago, Discordian said:

Last one I finished or last one I was actively watching? :P

Last I finished was the first season of Slayers. Currently watching The Ambition of Oda Nobuna.

Slayers was amazing until they tried to do so much drama. It really fell flat in that department. The comedy is top notch though.

Oda Nobuna is everything I love about modern anime. Plenty of action, cute girls/fanservice, and funny almost throughout.

Never heard of Slayers, but the mix of "so much drama" and comedy sounds interesting, lol

26 minutes ago, Niko said:

Never heard of Slayers, but the mix of "so much drama" and comedy sounds interesting, lol

It's well worth the watch in spite of it. There's five seasons total.

Lina Inverse, one of the main characters, used to be one of the most popular anime characters. You may have seen her without realizing what she's from.

13 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Just finished Erased (Boku dake ga Inai Machi). It was aright short Anime. 

God bless, I absolutely loved it myself:D 

In middle of School-Live, anime about 4 girls & a dog stuck in high school with zombies outside. First episode is just high school anime then at the end zombies. It remind me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, after first episodes then things went weird.

35 minutes ago, Adam Burt said:

In middle of School-Live, anime about 4 girls & a dog stuck in high school with zombies outside. First episode is just high school anime then at the end zombies. It remind me of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, after first episodes then things went weird.

Highschool of the Dead reincarnate? Lol

13 minutes ago, TBD said:

Attack on titan season 2 

It's pretty good, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, Merion said:

Eromanga Sensei, because anime is trash and so am I :pout:

That's a risky statement ur making :^)

13 minutes ago, Niko said:

It's pretty good, isn't it?

So far so good, I like how they just jump right into business without so many talking. The first episode already start off with someone being killed already. But that AOT for ya haha.