Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

Zombieland Saga!    I was a little iffy but once I got to ep 2,  I was laughing my butt off and I love the style and humor! 

For some reason, anime never really caught my interest. I've seen a couple anime style shows in the past, such as SonicX (lol), Pokemon, and a few DBZ episodes.

I watched the 1st episode of Death Note late last night. I have to say: I think I like it. 

• Brohoof 1

Yo-Kai Watch. I've seen all of the episodes of the first season of the English version after my friend, who was a big fan, convinced me. It's a pretty good parody of Pokémon, and I want to play the games more than ever now. 

Finished some shows that I was watching like Grand Blue and Welcome to the NHK

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden gotta love that backstory <3

Also Watched Angels Egg  very beautiful experience

Edited by 47216063816

I'm beginning to watch the second season of 'Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?' first season was nice and I'm already fond of its characters. 

It has lots of similarities to 'Kiniro Mozaic' but it's not as funny IMO. 

My brother has been trying to get me to watch School Rumble for years so I finally started watching it. I'm about half done with season 2 and it has been a crazy ride unlike any other. Not even Pani Poni Dash and all its visual jokes that required me to pause to see them all could quite match School Rumble. If only because School Rumble has something of a plot rather than shotgun humor everywhere.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, Phosphor270 said:

For some reason, anime never really caught my interest. I've seen a couple anime style shows in the past, such as SonicX (lol), Pokemon, and a few DBZ episodes.

I watched the 1st episode of Death Note late last night. I have to say: I think I like it. 

TTGL, Attack on Titan, and Corey in the House are some of the best gateway anime if you're looking to get started.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, GweNomPLA_4 said:

image.jpeg.93df7bd176d7c7e86b4229c96793c88a.jpeg

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex

S01 E02

I'm finally gonna get around to watching this series soon. I've seen random episodes here and there as well as one of the movies but a lot of it was a bit hard to follow without seeing everything before for context.

• Brohoof 1

Umineko no Naku Koro ni, its decent but some characters are taking it too far imo

On 10/28/2018 at 8:07 PM, PoisonClaw said:

Teaching the human body using anthropomorphized cells.

just a reimagining of the 80's Seimei no Kagaku: Micro Patrol the concept is pretty much the same 

Edited by Vatista

1 hour ago, Vatista said:

Finished the Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden (1999)  10/10

next up When they Cry and starting LotGH: DNT that animation  10/10 fight scenes Kircheis design 0/10 though

I need to finish When They Cry myself. I got about ten episodes in or so. I didn't stop for any particular reason. It was so long ago I'll have to start over though.

• Brohoof 1

I just finished School Rumble finally. i don't like when anime don't resolve anything. In fact, this one practically went back to how it was in episode 1, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. It had an episode, or at least part of an episode, for a bunch of different genres just for fun and made lots of references to other anime like Initial D, Fist of the North Star, and Dragon Ball Z.

Now I'm finally gonna start To Love-Ru. It's been a long time coming. I had originally been holding out hope that it would get dubbed but at this point it doesn't seem like it's going to happen so I'm just gonna watch it.

A few weeks ago I saw MFKZ in a movie theater.  The plot had some problems, but everyone in the theater was having so much fun that I have to recommend it.  It takes place in Los Angeles, and after the movie, they showed a special interview with one of the Japanese creators who admitted they had to do quite a bit of research before beginning to understand the American culture, including gang culture, which shaped the lives of the characters and setting of the film.