Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

I finished the first season of To-Love Ru. I'm not sure whether I'm gonna watch the next season of that next or skip over to Casshern Sins and go back to it later. I've been doing that a lot with longer series so I don't get burnt out on it. 25-ish episodes is the perfect length for a series. That's usually about how long my patience lasts.

• Brohoof 1

I rewatched some of Dragon Ball GT.

I agree with a fair bit of the criticism, and as a whole, it doesn't pack the same punch as DBZ, DBS, or even the original DB. But the Baby arc, the Shadow Dragon arc (once Nuova Shenron shows up), and the final episode are really good.

tenor-3.gif.8698d471f6a845b1f7cedb7843e6d2e2.gif

56 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

With that avatar, I have to ask. Have you watched "Paranoia Agent"?

Yep watched it couple weeks back and loved it though the ending didn't really fit in with the rest of the series imo still Shounen Bat is my fave 

Currently caught up with Bunny Girl and started watching Initial D 

Friend had me watch Yuri on Ice with her. 

The title is very misleading as it contains little to no yuri. It does, however, contain a lot of the opposite. Clickbait title aside, it was breddy gud 7/10. 

On 12/12/2018 at 3:07 PM, Yu Ziyuan said:

Watched Millennium Actress and Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2000) already excited for the 2019 remake 

Watched today the premiere of Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) (Boogiepop and Others) gotta say that it did not seem as good as the original anime imo  it was good but not as intense as the original and the intensity was one of the factors i enjoyed most about the original

Other anime I'm excited for this season are Dororo, Kakegurui  2nd season, Mob Psycho 100 2nd season and The rising of the Shield Hero