Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

Slowly watching the first season of Tsubasa Chronicles and the  Mahoutsukai no Yome Ep 5,  which this anime has become my top one this season!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm currently watching like 16 anime at a time since I'm following most good stuff that's airing this season, but my two favorites this season has to be Mahoutsukai no Yome and Net-Juu no Susume. The latter is a show about a 30 year old girl who is obsessed with MMORPG games, I love it so much because it avoids many of of the usual love clichés other anime shows similar to it has, and everything in it is just so relatable.

• Brohoof 1

I'm watching Fate/Apocrypha at the moment. It's actually pretty good. Not as good as Fate/Zero, which is my favorite of the Fate series, but it's solid and hopefully it'll only get better in the second season.

• Brohoof 1

Right now I'm in the middle of watching The Ancient Mage's Bride, which so far has me hooked. It kind of jumps between serious to hilarious, but not in a jarring, mood whiplash way. 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

Right now I'm in the middle of watching The Ancient Mage's Bride, which so far has me hooked. It kind of jumps between serious to hilarious, but not in a jarring, mood whiplash way. 

Same, I just watched the first three episodes and I am completely hooked. It's been a while since an anime has me feeling this sense of wonderment. I believe I might be looking into picking up a few volumes of the manga with any Christmas money I may receive.

• Brohoof 1

I watched Sailor Moon R earlier today after finishing my last final exam, because I was bored and I had just never gotten around to it before despite liking the original series. Why must I be trapped in the 90s like this despite having been born toward the end of the decade? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

LGH_01_KEY_1200x450.thumb.jpg.30c6c8f571485991a1948500428398d0.jpg

Can it hold my attention for 110 episodes? O_o We shall see. But I like it so far. This anime is the story of two military commanders on opposing sides of a (seemingly) endless interstellar war.

• Brohoof 1

Watched more Sailor Moon lately. Considering watching the Crystal adaptation as well, because I do like the newer English dub of the original (without the ridiculous censorship) and I understand it has mostly the same cast.

Also watched some Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's getting better and better. I was afraid it would start to drag but I'm impressed.

2 hours ago, iNachos10 said:

Well, currently I'm watching Soul Eater.

768f27b7-17d6-4e1b-835a-4a3ffa4a096d.jpg

I haven't watched too much, but I gotta say, it's been pretty good so far. :)

That's one anime I've heard so much about that I still haven't taken a look at... I really need to start watching at some point.