Niko

Animation The last Anime you watched?

Yeah, AOT is pretty great. New eps roughly April methinks?

It is quite a horror anime, through and through.

Jeans gets a bit better and more sympathic as the anime goes on, but esp. in s3 again he is still in fights with Eren, at bare minimum verbally.

Marco...oh whelp.

I think we also got an AOT thread here somewhere.

Badges

On 7/17/2017 at 11:42 AM, Niko said:

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this yet. Seeing as many of you like dem japanese cartoons, feel free to list the last ones you watched here!:D

I recently finished Bungou Stray Dogs and TTGL.

I watched the subbed version of Sailor Moon on Hulu. It's actually kinda cute like MLP is, so if you like cute cartoons, you may like Sailor Moon.

I actually just binged the My Hero Academia dub. I know I'm kinda late to the party on that one, but I just didn't know if it would be my thing, so I was letting it run a bit so I didn't have to wait for piecemeal releases. Turns out I love it lol.

Also caught up on Black Butler by watching Book of Murder and Book of Atlantic, I've been finding That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime to be a nice little amusing jaunt where I can just shut my brain off, and The Magnificent Kotobuki has been filling my long neglected obsession for realistic aerial dogfights. Also went through Konosuba, which was another fun little 'shut my brain off' show.

(edited)

morrigan-aensland-night-warriors-darkstalkers-revenge-anime-038.thumb.jpg.d73c247a49387f7e0e769fe1ccc6dbdf.jpg

Night Warriors - Darkstalkers' Revenge (1997)

Complete Episodes

Edited by ThE-DESpEraDo_4

Badges

I watched Promised Neverland.  That anime is INTENSE!

Last one I watched was Battle Angel Alita, although that was only a two part OVA.  I could take it or leave it to be honest, the new film and the Manga are both better in their own ways.

The last full series I watched was The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, which I would strongly recommend to anyone.  The titular character, on paper at least, should be completely unlikable but somehow manages to confound that expectation and comes across at utterly adorable.

1 hour ago, NightmareLuna1996 said:

Hetalia

It's also the only anime I like.

I find that odd. If you like Hetalia, there's others you'd probably enjoy.

1 hour ago, Barnstormer said:

I find that odd. If you like Hetalia, there's others you'd probably enjoy.

Here's some comedy adult ones you might like one is Nonsense ninja and Dogdays enjoy!

9 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Here's some comedy adult ones you might like one is Nonsense ninja and Dogdays enjoy!

They'd probably like One Punch Man as well.

(edited)
8 hours ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

8 hours ago, Barnstormer said:

They'd probably like One Punch Man as well.

I'll give them a try, thanks! I also enjoy Lucky Star

Edited by NightmareLuna1996

Badges

The last anime I'd watched was My Hero Academia.

A Discord friend was fangirl-praising it and fangirled to me how great it was and how "YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT HURRY UP GO WATCH IT". lol

So I ended up completing all three seasons in exactly 3 days. :wacko:

(edited)

The Rising of the Shield Hero.

A quick synopsis would be this guy is summoned into a fantasy world with three other guys and he's hyped to get started on his epic adventure. However, the only companion to go with him betrayed him by falsely accusing him of sexually assaulting her leaving him a pariah with no one to rely on by himself. This leads him to become a full on MGTOW capitalist objectivist edgelord which is as awesome as it is sad and I like it. Pretty decent dark spin on the isekai genre that usually has NEETs fall into piles of women and money because they're actually Jesus.

They cut down on the edge from the LN for the anime adaptation, most likely to make it more palatable to western audiences. Not really a fan of this choice, but it's still a pretty good adaptation so far. Looking forward to more.

Also, despite what others may tell you, there's literally nothing wrong with lewding the raccoon. She's level 18. See? Officer...

mwrgeeox28c21.thumb.png.afed4c6e1c2a6ac1e4473e747657a6d7.png

Edited by Twiggy

Badges

39064ed195fbd94ae087290d5e17ec1a.jpg.d66ffb82bf31c09b66befe66d4206385.jpg

Kakegurui S2 - Last Episode

dasdasdas.jpg.62cd2481e031df20e3971780a3ffb9db.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans

Badges

Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Badges

Domestic na Kanojo

It's... a thing. It's kinda like if you took a hentai, and replaced all the fucking with drama and angst. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but I am still watching that if that says something.

Badges

18 hours ago, Stormfurry said:

Super Dragon Ball Heroes

What is that.

I thought Super DB is the current one running? Spin-off?

Badges

6 hours ago, Bas said:

What is that.

I thought Super DB is the current one running? Spin-off?

Dragon Ball Super is the canon continuation of the story after DBZ. DB Heroes is a non canon spinoff based on/involving some characters/events in the Xenoverse games and the DB Heroes card game, and is basically a way for them to pit characters against each other that didn't or would never meet in canon, in a 'who would win' scenario.

granblue-fantasy-the-animation.jpg.3019b2d8367e1b28a21349f1b59a8af4.jpg

Episode 2              

Badges

Junji Ito collection. 

3025f2a7a0017b257753a208b550684815143302

Badges

Rewatching the Battle City arc of the original yugioh series.

5 hours ago, Wandering Weirdo said:

Rewatching the Battle City arc of the original yugioh series.

I re-watched the classic Yu-Gi-Oh! series myself recently, but only because of nostalgia and I wanted to see how it ends cause I never saw the last 2-3 seasons. TBH I think that Dice arc was pretty lame, same for the pseudo arc there-after (Kaiba's tournament was really only filler), but I was pretty impressed with the last arc. However, the end...I think it was extremely disappointing.

Badges

(edited)

I finished 2:

ultraman-netflix-poster-424x600.jpg.91b28790a3f61fc7ff5fea9fcf405a7f.jpg

2810303_580_01.thumb.jpg.ce2dffe802b9a8ba44dd5ba15ee66040.jpg

Edited by BladeShield

Took me a while to finally start watching GTO, long time recommend series from my friend and I must say that the first ten episodes have been a blast. Will definitely keep going every night until I finish it.

Badges

Restarted DBZ to get amped for training. I also am hoping for more seasons of dubbed My Hero to come out. 

Badges