Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

• 2 weeks later...

I finished netflix's evangelion. The new voices took a little getting used to, I think they suited their roles but I missed their original VAs most of the time, gendo's, misato's, rei's, and shinji's mostly. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Old or new one? Both? Preference?

I think I watched the old one a decade ago or sth and did read the manga till...start of when the illusionists robbed the mafia I think.Great anime/manga with likeable and very pretty original characters! :)

I've been watching the new one. I think I did watch a bit of the old one a while back, but it didn't click with me. I guess I just like HD anime better or something. :please: lol

(edited)

Just watched Alien 9 it's really good take on the subject even though you pretty much need to read the manga as the anime ends in the middle of the story 

Edited by 碇 シンジン ✴🛡

Anypony , like the Yo Kai Watch anime I'm up to season 2 not sure if season 3 is the last one or not but enjoying it! Also did guys notice a short clip in the cartoon Regular Show called Infinity Train well guess what they are making it into a full series check it out should be awesome like me Rainbowdash!!!

I watched the first 3 episodes of Dr Stone. Then I read all 116 chapters of the manga. If they stick as close to the manga as they have so far, I think I have a new favorite currently-running anime.

Oh, and still going through Kill la Kill - it's the shiz-niz!

• Brohoof 1

Fire Force 8. Done by the same peeps who did Soul Eater back in the day. Similar art style, but the animation is smoother, visuals are crisper, and the overall vibe/storyline is less childish in it's humor and direction. And the sound design is wonderful. Plus, who doesn't love a show focused on pyrokinetics fighting fire demons?