Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

2 hours ago, TBD said:

So far so good, I like how they just jump right into business without so many talking. The first episode already start off with someone being killed already. But that AOT for ya haha. 

Yeah it's quite brutal:D

4 minutes ago, Annie said:

The last one I've watched was BNHA

The last one I've FINISHED is JJBA

I just realized how confusing the topic title can be... Hm... :^)

The last anime that I began watching was Death Note. I realize that this is an older anime and I am rather late with it but I never had any motivation to start watching it. It wasn't until I was inspired by a YouTube user along with my own curiosity to give it a go. I have not completed the series yet but I am nearly halfway through it. I have looked into spoilers and I am already aware of upcoming events and ending. 

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

Hataraku Maou-sama! (aka The Devil is a Part-Timer!) :3

This is definitely one of the funniest anime I've ever seen. I really wish we'd get a season 2 but shows like this rarely get them. 

3 hours ago, Venomous said:

The last anime that I began watching was Death Note. I realize that this is an older anime and I am rather late with it but I never had any motivation to start watching it. It wasn't until I was inspired by a YouTube user along with my own curiosity to give it a go. I have not completed the series yet but I am nearly halfway through it. I have looked into spoilers and I am already aware of upcoming events and ending. 

It's not really worth finishing. Or watching past the first few episodes. Or watching at all if you have any other anime to watch.

One of the most middling anime ever and its popularity confounds me.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Discordian said:

This is definitely one of the funniest anime I've ever seen. I really wish we'd get a season 2 but shows like this rarely get them.

It was funny yes :P 

20 minutes ago, Discordian said:

It's not really worth finishing. Or watching past the first few episodes. Or watching at all if you have any other anime to watch.

In my opinion Death Note was good but I didn't like the ending. 

6 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

Cory in the House. It's the best one.

I... was expecting this.

Yuri on Ice ,

#1 most misleading anime title I've ever watched! D:< 

Someone should fire the marketing guy for that name o-o

Also...this is a thing apparently..

1 hour ago, Vulcan said:

Yuri on Ice ,

#1 most misleading anime title I've ever watched! D:< 

Someone should fire the marketing guy for that name o-o

Also...this is a thing apparently..

Yeah the title seems pretty interesting but it's not my type from what I've seen. 

5 hours ago, Moe Desu said:

Buncha weeb shit.

Like this... :^V

Anime is Yuru Yuri, if you want to enter the weeb side. :^v

Ofc it's gonna be slice of life comedy stuff :^) 

Get real b0i 

9 hours ago, Discordian said:

It is not one of my favorites, that's for sure. Like I mentioned, I've seen spoilers to no end of it and I am positive that nothing will surprise me. I want to complete it just to say that I did sorta thing XD

41 minutes ago, Venomous said:

It is not one of my favorites, that's for sure. Like I mentioned, I've seen spoilers to no end of it and I am positive that nothing will surprise me. I want to complete it just to say that I did sorta thing XD

Watching Death Note in 2017 is like watching a show from the end to the start. 

I appreciate that avatar, by the way.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Niko said:

Ofc it's gonna be slice of life comedy stuff :^) 

Get real b0i 

does watching at least three episodes of jojos make me a real anime :^v

21 hours ago, Catsle said:

I went and rewatch a bit of Nichijou, the anime that change my lifestyle completely 

075.jpg

Edited by Moe Desu
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, ooReiko said:

just got into the fate series and been watching it these days 

Rin is my fave <3

272601.jpg

So far I've watched Fate/Zero and about ten episodes of Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero was amazing and Stay Night was a piece of shit by comparison. I've heard later ones are better though. :P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Discordian said:

So far I've watched Fate/Zero and about ten episodes of Fate/Stay Night. Fate/Zero was amazing and Stay Night was a piece of shit by comparison. I've heard later ones are better though. :P

Yeah original stay night is kinda bad though stay night unlimited blade works is somewhat better I think

now i been testing the waters with Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya and Fate/Apocrypha

5 hours ago, ooReiko said:

Yeah original stay night is kinda bad though stay night unlimited blade works is somewhat better I think

now i been testing the waters with Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya and Fate/Apocrypha

My brother has Fate/Extella on PS4 so that will likely be my next venture into the series. Also interested in Grand Order though.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Discordian said:

My brother has Fate/Extella on PS4 so that will likely be my next venture into the series. Also interested in Grand Order though.

yeah im planning on buying Extella today too as it comes available in steam today =)