Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

The most recent anime I’ve completed was KonoSuba Season 1 and 2, plus OVAs. I just love the characters and their quirks. Darkness is best girl, don’t at me. :toldya: There’s a KonoSuba movie coming out in Japan next week. I’m going to watch it, even though it will be in Japanese and no subtitles. Good Japanese study, at any rate. 

1 hour ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Yes, Luckybolt  I KNOW IT IS ? I just don't know to paste the videos for you tube so you can check out the trailer for Mao Mao heroes of pure heart ?

If you’re on a PC, just go to the YouTube video, copy the URL from the search bar and then paste it here, on your post. The link should then covert automatically to the video. 

Technically it was Steins Gate, but only saw the first episode and didn't like the art or character direction nor the tone of the show, so yea gave up on that.

The anime before that which I watched a significant amount of episodes was Samurai Champloo, but got bored and while I was watching episode 22 I was like

"this is boring, I'm out. "

I watched more Food Wars. Right now I'm on episode 17. I'm liking this, it's a very different "flavor" of shounen from what I'm used to but I'm a fan ;)

Edited by Prospekt

20 hours ago, Bas said:

What is LotGH? :P

Also, anyone can tell me whether I should watch the old or new(er) Hunter x Hunter anime, or even both? The manga was great!

Legend of the Galactic Heroes aka Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu  its by far the best animated series I've ever witnessed

I prefer the newer HxH the old is also good but it portrays some elements differently.

• Brohoof 2

I finished Kill la Kill like a week or so ago, and also The Saga of Tanya the Evil just the other night. Both great anime IMO, I enjoyed the latter one especially.

I just wish I could watch the movie as well, I can't seem to find it anywhere. :'<

• Brohoof 1

I watched some more Food Wars and Dr. Stone.

1 hour ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

watch part of an anime on cartoon network called Fire force so is the whole story about fire fighters with magical abilities I'll have to see episode 1 to find out ?

Watch itttttttttt!!! Fire Force is so good. :catface:

Finally caught up with Jojo’s bizarre Adventure (longest time I’ve spend it on)

and caught up with one punch man 2.

now.... what else to watch?

MHA again! Third times now. Gonna get ready for the 4 season! ( great now I’m treated this like HP)

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1