Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

20 hours ago, Bas said:

Wow, sounds like a nice website and maybe exactly what I was looking for for quite some time. I was aware of some for anime only but missed for other shows.

Thanks! :yay:

You are welcome! You can also make customs lists and track movies.

Edited by Tropical Watermelon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last anime I watched was Sword Art Online. Highly controversial anime, I know, but I just can't stop watching it XD

Other than anime itself, I have also been playing this anime rhythm game called Love Live School Idol Festival.

39 minutes ago, sakura_tanaka said:

The last anime I watched was Sword Art Online. Highly controversial anime, I know, but I just can't stop watching it XD

Other than anime itself, I have also been playing this anime rhythm game called Love Live School Idol Festival.

If you want SAO but better, look up SAO Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment. Fixes 99% of the controversial stuff, easily and legally found on Youtube, and hilarious.

If not, well, we all need a little trashy escapist anime now and then ;P

Edited by Barnstormer

15 minutes ago, Barnstormer said:

If you want SAO but better, look up SAO Abridged by Something Witty Entertainment. Fixes 99% of the controversial stuff, easily and legally found on Youtube, and hilarious.

If not, well, we all need a little trashy escapist anime now and then ;P

Okie thanks for the recommendation, I'll look it up later~

Spoiler

Despite all it's controversy, Sachi's death in SAO did touch my heart... So in my opinion it's actually not that bad of an anime, it's just a bit too cliché.

• Brohoof 1

I watched some Dr. Stone the other day. I've enjoyed keeping up with it. I love the kind of philosophical twang with the debate between near-absolute primitivism and scientific advances, coupled with some great writing and two characters in particular--Senku and Tsukasa--who really steal the show and make it all so thought-provoking.

1 hour ago, sakura_tanaka said:

SAO is fine if you can get past the first season, which ranges from okay to laughably awful and is honestly best watched in Abridged form. Season 2 is when it starts to find its groove and the Alicization arc is when it actually becomes pretty good apart from the characterization which still could be much better and more believable. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...