Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Godzilla : Planet Of The Monsters.

Godzilla is great. Only trouble is, if you wanna watch all of it, you have to start digging around for very old copies of very old films whose subtitling and/or localisation state may be dubious at best... but that's drifting a little off-topic since they're generally not anime.

The Godzilla anime trilogy I feel are at the good end of these various CG anime that have been coming out recently, I'm still not totally sold on humans in that style but it works for the kaiju and machines, I think.

Cowboy Bebop. I started to watch an episode to pass the time at home, I got hooked on it and watched the rest of the show, now I am a fan. Session 24 is my favorite episode. Spike and Radical Edward are my favorite characters. 

• Brohoof 1

finished season 1 on cartoon network DR STONE IS FANTASTIC ANIME !

59 minutes ago, applesjck said:

Last anime I watched was Sailor Moon. :rarity:

I grew up  watching SAILORMOON in the 80's Alien bad guys grow monsters sounds like Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers got their ideas off this anime and Voltron !

I think I replied to this once already, but...well, here I am again:lie:

I recently started watching Re:Zero because I impulse bought a Ram plush at a con; I've got to say, it's a great show, and my plushie inspiration is adorable:laugh:

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. (BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense.) ep 8.

I finished watching the Girls und Panzer series and was so upset it was over so quickly. So I promptly ordered the six OVA episodes, the OVA Anzio battle and Girls und Panzer Das Film. At the moment I’m chomping away at Fruits Basket and I’m going to take a look at Wallflower probably tonight or tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thank you @Emerald Heart senpai for the great suggestions! (I got a free trial of Hulu so I’m getting a shot at some of your list!) :yay: 

• Brohoof 2

I'm watching Code Geass with @Wayzerright now, just finished season one (I've been spoilered, but it's still fun).

The last one we really completed without any new seasons coming up was Anohana. 

On 3/4/2020 at 2:03 AM, Bas said:

AOT has 3 seasons so far, with season 4 airing roughly in april and likely being the last one.

Oh *crap* I really need to catch up on that one. :blink: I'm two seasons behind now. 

49 minutes ago, CopperSpirit said:

I'm watching Code Geass with @Wayzerright now, just finished season one (I've been spoilered, but it's still fun).

The last one we really completed without any new seasons coming up was Anohana. 

Oh *crap* I really need to catch up on that one. :blink: I'm two seasons behind now. 

Aaaah yeah we totally have to finish watching AOT as well! But I’m like totally invested in code geass right now.

Me and @CopperSpirit are also watching MHA the fourth season. Also didn’t we finish food wars after anohana? Or doesn’t that one count since there seems to be another season coming up.

9 minutes ago, Wayzer said:

Also didn’t we finish food wars after anohana? Or doesn’t that one count since there seems to be another season coming up.

As I said, I was looking at completed anime without any future seasons. 

4 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I finished watching the Girls und Panzer series and was so upset it was over so quickly. So I promptly ordered the six OVA episodes, the OVA Anzio battle and Girls und Panzer Das Film. At the moment I’m chomping away at Fruits Basket and I’m going to take a look at Wallflower probably tonight or tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thank you @Emerald Heart senpai for the great suggestions! (I got a free trial of Hulu so I’m getting a shot at some of your list!) :yay: 

You're welcome!

Sorry most of them are on Hulu, though.

You're watching the 2019 version of Fruits Basket right???

On 3/5/2020 at 10:09 AM, Emerald Heart said:

You're watching the 2019 version of Fruits Basket right???

Yes, 2019! The animation looked better and there were fewer episodes, so I should be able to fit them all in before my free trial runs out.  

I have a few series saved on my Hulu list so I may end up paying for another month. we'll see how it goes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Yes, 2019! The animation looked better and there were fewer episodes, so I should be able to fit them all in before my free trial runs out.  

I have a few series saved on my Hulu list so I may end up paying for another month. we'll see how it goes.

Yeah.... I'm so sorry the ones I reccomended were all on Hulu. They seem to have more of a variety.

I'm personally excited for you to watch Kamisama Kiss. It's so effing fantastic, and is 100% up your ally.

And IKR?! I couldn't get into the OG Fruits Basket, but holy cow do I love the new one. They're gonna get a second season this year, which makes me happy!

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

I've started watching Toradora! this week. I never really got into any high school rom-com anime before but I'm quickly discovering why this one is well-liked. I'm a fan so far. ;)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I've started watching Toradora! this week. I never really got into any high school rom-com anime before but I'm quickly discovering why this one is well-liked. I'm a fan so far. ;)

I need to watch that, but Crunchyroll has so many damn adds.

It has a boppin' theme tho

I've been catching up on Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun! I tried the first episode and couldn't get into it but a friend recommended it so I gave it another chance and I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would