Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

On 3/7/2020 at 2:08 AM, Emerald Heart said:

I'm personally excited for you to watch Kamisama Kiss. It's so effing fantastic, and is 100% up your ally.

And IKR?! I couldn't get into the OG Fruits Basket, but holy cow do I love the new one. They're gonna get a second season this year, which makes me happy!

I took your advice and watched Kamisama Kiss. I’ve only watched one episode so far but it was fun and I like the main character so I’ll be checking out more of those. I was sampling The Wallflower because it had an interesting premise, but it was just a bit too frantic for me to really enjoy it. I have so many series saved on my watch list (and I’m adding more every day!) Yikes! But there are worse dilemmas than having too much anime to watch. I'm still not done with Fruits Basket. 

I'm trying to find time to fit in Chobits. They have some dubbed on YT. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I took your advice and watched Kamisama Kiss. I’ve only watched one episode so far but it was fun and I like the main character so I’ll be checking out more of those. I was sampling The Wallflower because it had an interesting premise, but it was just a bit too frantic for me to really enjoy it. I have so many series saved on my watch list (and I’m adding more every day!) Yikes! But there are worse dilemmas than having too much anime to watch. I'm still not done with Fruits Basket. 

I'm trying to find time to fit in Chobits. They have some dubbed on YT. 

They also have the dubbed version of Chobits on the Funimation website

Been marathoning my favorite mecha animes G Gundam and Gurren Lagann. One I need to watch again eventually is Big O

2 hours ago, Bas said:

How many eps does it have?

Have good is it?

Is it still ongoing?

The series is ongoing. Right now, there are about 127 episodes out. Personally, I really enjoy it. It has a very slow start and it may make you want to give up on it but if you stick with it, the results won’t disappoint. It’s pretty damn good!

25 minutes ago, Bas said:

Got comparables? :P

It is very, very similar to My Hero Academia. The main character is born without magical abilities and society looks down on him because of it. However, he ends up inheriting magic (a very bizarre, powerful one). He strives to become the best mage he can by becoming the leader of the kingdom some day. Other than that, though, the anime stands on its own.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Bas said:

watching Hunter X Hunter - Anyone else liking the series? :kirin:

Went though the manga a fairly long time ago - not sure I watched any of the anime, but its a good storyline.

I’m watching Beastars right now. I only took a peek at it to see what it was about and it got me hooked. I’m only 6 episodes in, but I can’t stop watching it. I hope it goes the distance. 

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m watching Beastars right now. I only took a peek at it to see what it was about and it got me hooked. I’m only 6 episodes in, but I can’t stop watching it. I hope it goes the distance. 

Lol, was about to post the same. I pretty much binged the entire first season in an evening. Got to say, not as hyped about it as most of the Youtube reviews. It has problems. But still worth the time investment.

Seton Academy AKA Murenase! Seton Gakuen

Basically Furry School: The Anime. Humans imitating as animals. Animals being sentient on the same level as Humans. Majority of Female Animals looking like Furry Cosplays imitating like real Animals. Jokes and conflicts about Inter-species Romance between different species of animals including Humans. Inconsistent perspective.

This anime is insanity. Hilarious though nonetheless.

• Brohoof 2