Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

Just finished season 3 of Berserk. Great anime, can't wait for season 4

On 4/3/2020 at 2:50 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

Basically Furry School: The Anime. Humans imitating as animals. Animals being sentient on the same level as Humans

Sounds pretty interesting

• Brohoof 2

On 4/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

The last anime I watched was Tower of God. 

You know it's based on a WebToon, right?

On 4/3/2020 at 2:50 AM, ZethaPonderer said:

Seton Academy AKA Murenase! Seton Gakuen

Basically Furry School: The Anime. Humans imitating as animals. Animals being sentient on the same level as Humans. Majority of Female Animals looking like Furry Cosplays imitating like real Animals. Jokes and conflicts about Inter-species Romance between different species of animals including Humans. Inconsistent perspective.

This anime is insanity. Hilarious though nonetheless.

I LOVE THAT SHOW OMG

IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

The last anime I watched was the finale episode of season 4 for My Hero Academia. 

22 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

You know it's based on a WebToon, right?

Eeyup! I didn't know what a WebToon was, but it seems pretty interesting. I might look into more as episodes are released. :) 

21 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The last anime I watched was the finale episode of season 4 for My Hero Academia. 

Eeyup! I didn't know what a WebToon was, but it seems pretty interesting. I might look into more as episodes are released. :) 

I loooooovvvvvveeeeee WebToon

So dang much. There are tons of stories I could reccomend.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:13 AM, Sunny Fox said:

Lol, was about to post the same. I pretty much binged the entire first season in an evening. Got to say, not as hyped about it as most of the Youtube reviews. It has problems. But still worth the time investment.

Agreed!! I just finished Beastars and I LOVED the first two-thirds of the series, but the last third had a few missteps. I still enjoyed it a lot overall and intend to watch season 2 which is on its way.

Aside from that, I’m up to episode 4 of Chobits and I have a lot more Fruits Basket to get caught up on. Agh! Too many shows and so little time!! 

• Brohoof 1

Last night I watch a weird fucked up anime ! BEELZEBUB !  Why is it weird hmmm let's see a weird older male  human splits open having a baby inside him with a dimension within him plus pissing on a guys head then later the babies urine causes a flood in Tokyo , Japan enjoy if you dare !

I completed Fairy Tail a few days ago. I loved it! I would highly recommend it if you’re looking for a good fantasy/adventure anime. It’s 328 episodes but I promise you that it’s worth the watch.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, Bas said:

The final and 148th episode of Hunter X Hunter.

Favorite to least favorite arcs:

1 York New City

2 Chairman Succession Arc

3 Hunter Exam

4 Greed Island

5 Chimera Ants

6 Arena Tower

Especially 5 dragged along so much for almost as many episodes as ALL other arcs taken together.

I think another studio got the license for HxH now recently and another anime planned, I just hope they don't begin from scratch plotwise for the 3rd time.

I thought the Chimera Ants was a bit too long with unessential plots and more pointless events just to make an excuse to drag it even longer than it shouldn't. That's why I skipped through the unimportant parts and get to the point of the arc. I think this arcs may had took a heavy toll on Yoshihiro Togashi hence the reason he wanted to take a long break from the manga (of course with his health problem). It took him 8 years to finish that arc. He did continue eventually with the Dark Continent Expedition Arc  for the manga. But i don't know if they're going to do an anime for that arc. which is disappointing. 

Spoiler

I started watching HxH like in 2015, and Kite's death was the most disappointing thing ever happen HxH. I remember how I couldn't get over it for a while since it was all the sudden, and with no character development at all. He got wasted. I wanted to see more of his crazy slot! Him resurrected was not the same but at least it bought some closures for Gon. But yeah disappointing anime death. 

finished watching today season 1 of KEMONO FRIENDS the ending was sad thinking of my friend with serve depression I miss him so much Donny but he's getting help and he's fine. Anyway there was a species of animal I've never heard called a GOLDEN SNUB NOSED MONKEY , Plus did you know the White Owl can disguise itself when threating as a tree branch  I did not know that interesting like another cat family that only stays up in the trees all the time called a Margay. If like Anime that part comedy , slice of life drama and facts on real Animals then enjoy this show.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently finished watching the anime "Bloom Into You." It was so good. Easily one of the best yuri anime I have seen. I guess that's not saying much when the only other ones I have seen are Strawberry Panic and Sakura Trick, but still it was great. It had so many cute moments in it. I really hope it gets another season.

Finished Demon Slayer and Steins;Gate. DS is a very cliche typical anime but still entertaining to watch. S;G is a real masterpiece, I love characters, story and philosophy in there

Now I'm trying to find the most depressing/sad/physiological animes that will crush my soul (I love such stuff), but after days of search I think I already watch all few such animes:(

• Brohoof 1

I've been rewatching Inuyasha lately.

It's still my favorite anime of all time. Some might consider it a bit cheesy compared to the most popular shounen series like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z, but I find it very charming and down to earth in comparison. Inuyasha is about adventure and facing the (both literal and metaphorical) demons of one's past, whereas many popular shounen series are focused more on over-the-top high-stakes fights and becoming stronger. Not that those other series are bad, I just think Inuyasha stands out as something unique.