Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I've been rewatching Inuyasha lately.

It's still my favorite anime of all time.

I see they have announced they will be making a sequel?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bas said:

When would that have been?
There was a late finale season, though! Like 6 years or something after the series ended previously.

Googled it to see if it was one I had watched, and a bunch of fairly recent stories popped up about it - for example

https://www.newsweek.com/inuyasha-sequel-anime-kagome-sesshomaru-daughters-yashahime-princess-half-demon-1503218

1 minute ago, Bas said:

Wow lol have to see. EngDub?

I have no idea, I literally didn't know about it an hour or so ago. but given Viz own the US rights, I would assume so.

Been watching Yuyu Hakusho lately.

I had seen it long ago although I've forgotten most of what happened. I certainly didn't watch all of it in the past.

• Brohoof 1

My friend from Discord has me watching an anime called Kill La Kill. This is the first anime I've watched because I'm not really into anime, although this anime really isn't too bad. Kinda silly at points but it definitely has some cool action scenes and such :squee: 

Beastars on Netflix.  That was pretty weird, I can only really describe it as the sort of thing that might happen in the rougher neighbourhoods of Zootopia.  It was really good though, and among other things it explores aspects of a relationship between a carnivore and a herbivore in a way that Disney certainly never would.

(edited)
On 5/14/2020 at 4:17 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Monthly Girls' Nozako-Kun. I have two more episodes to go, then it's full steam ahead on Tsurezure Children (thanks again, @Emerald Heart)

I just finished Drifting Dragons and that was pretty good too.

You're welcome!

Hopefully you found the playlist for Tsurezure children on YouTube, right? Cuz that's where I watched it.

---

Backstreet Girls Gokudolls is the last anime I've watched.

Really weird anime, but weird in a good way. Not to mention one of the main female characters is voiced by Cherami Leigh. (Aka the dub voice for Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail).

Plus the theme song is awesome.

Edited by Emerald Heart
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The 2011 version of Hunter x Hunter. I had watched the original 1999 anime before I started seriously watching the newer adaptation.

I'm on episode 33 right now. Hisoka has just analyzed his fight with Kastro. I don't actually remember this fight being shown in the first anime... maybe it was but it was abridged. Either way, I like this adaptation better. 

• Brohoof 1

On 6/15/2020 at 7:37 PM, China (100% NOT China) said:

God Eater

There’s a game of it too, well it’s a game adaptation but I love the game as much as the show! The game is it’s like monster hunter but better imo. It’s too bad the show is only a one shot thing...

On 6/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, Lilppmonstet69 said:

Bleach, a little bit boring so far but might be cuz I’m on the first few episodes

yeah the first arc is a bit boring but it will get better I promise. The Espada arc is the best arc

• Brohoof 2