Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation The last Anime you watched?

6 hours ago, Twilight Doll said:

The last Anime i watched was Agame Ga KIll ( i think it was spelled this way ) , it was okay, even though i only watched it because nothing else was one. I also watched a few Episodes of Everyday life with Monster Girls...even though i dont like that one as much and i also watched a few Episodes of Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul.

So i basically watch every Anime thats airs on the program Prosieben Maxx at the moment. I also watched Parts of an Episode of Dragon Ball Super, but i didnt liked the Animation all that much, so i stopped.

Akame* Ye I heard that it's good, lots of my friends have watched it. But I've heard so many spoilers I'm kind of not looking forward to it lol

(edited)

Wait, i totally forgot that Batman - The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures were also animated by a Japanese Animation Studio ( or at least around that area i guess ) EDIT : ( i just checked and multiple Animation Studios based in Japan has animated the series ), i mean in some Episodes, specially the one with the Devil Boy, it really looks like the style of an Anime as well. If these two Series count, than i had watched them last, i even have them on Dvd, so i watched every Episode, including the 2 of the 3 Movies based on it and it was pretty good. 

There was also a Superman Series, animated in Japan i think, called Ruby Spears Superman ( Ruby Spears was the Production Company ) and it was also pretty good. Always showed one normal Adventure, followed by a little prequel segment.

If that all doesnt count, than i can at least still say that i watched parts of the Movie Akira, not the whole Movie, but a few Scenes because so many Videos on Youtube that had the Movie in some sort of ranking List, always showed parts of that one scene. Even someone who recommended me that Movie has told me i should prepare for the finale or something, so i just thought, screw it and i just watched the scene. I probably destroyed myself a surprise, if i will ever decide to watch that Movie entirely, but they all made me so curious.

I was actually really impressed with the fluent Animation and im sad that there are not many Anime Movies with that same amount of Quality. ( i heard Naruto has really good animated fight scenes, but other than that i dont now any Anime like it...well apart from Studio Ghibli Movies i guess and i heard Ghost in the Shell is also pretty good, but havent watched that one yet).

Edited by Twilight Doll

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

One Piece (Funimation dub). Watched some more Fishman Island episodes.

God bless, I miss watching OPs earlier episodes... good times.

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

Yeah, the pre-time skip  episodes were good back then.

The time skip was what made me quit tbh, it just didn't feel the same after it...

23 hours ago, Niko said:

The time skip was what made me quit tbh, it just didn't feel the same after it...

I know what you mean. It's neutral for me overall imo, but I do miss Franky's old hairdo.

Just now, .Wolfe. said:

I know what you mean. It's neutral for me overall imo, but I do miss Franky's old hairdo.

I miss way more than that, but yeh, we're on the same boat, kinda.

Yona of the Dawn:  Ok the first 5-6 eps are slow I will say.  So I mostly skipped them with reading the recaps online.  It's after about 7 that you get to the reality of the plot,  get some cannon growth and the anime fire's off!

• Brohoof 1

83934l.jpg

My Little Witch Academia

I fell in love with this series right after I watched both the movies when they aired, and I've been meaning to watch the TV series for quite some time. I finally managed to watch it recently, and I wasn't disappointed in the least: it's just as incredibly amazing as the movies.

Only makes my love towards studio Trigger grow stronger~ :love:

• Brohoof 1

The last anime I watched was Fuuka. The interesting thing about this anime, is that it's a sequel to an old anime. The prequel is a sports anime called Suzuka. I remember watching Suzuka years ago and was surprised to hear it had a sequel. I remember watching Fuuka when it first aired this past winter. I stopped watching it as I became busy, but I was able to pick it back up and finish it. The songs in the anime were really catchy and the anime was pretty good, in my opinion. 

On 8/27/2017 at 4:39 PM, Yakamaru said:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. For the nth time.

That's some hardcore stuff right there lol

1 minute ago, ThunderCrush said:

The last anime I watched was D-Frag. You can never get enough of the show XD

First time I've heard about it. What's it about?